Opening multiaccount at the same time (some questions)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Opening multiaccount at the same time (some questions)

I check the past post already, but i still have some confused.

I write two example and please tell me that will i got ban?
      1. I log in 3 ac and pt them together, main ac is use for kill mobs ; others just use for buff.
      A. 3 ac log in only ONE computer.
      B. Use THREE computer to log in each of ac.

2.I log in 2 ac and pt them together.Dual in LOD, i change to ac B to use his skills after I use all ac A skill (ac A skill cding).
      A. 2 ac log in only ONE computer.
      B.Use TWO computer to log in each of ac.

Assum i didn't use any hack / bot to do those action
    • a4006021 wrote:

1. I log in 3 ac and pt them together, main ac is use for kill mobs ; others just use for buff.

2.I log in 2 ac and pt them together.Dual in LOD, i change to ac B to use his skills after I use all ac A skill (ac A skill cding).

its fine to use 1 pc to log 3 character as long as you never share your IP or those account belong to someone else, then it will be IP sharing.
      its okay to have a buffers (everyone is doing it) and its okay to attack with character A then character B.
      at the end the important and main part is : Dont Share Your IP or Account to anyone else.
    • Actually when it comes to using multi-accounts the important thing is no account sharing (having a friend use the controls, giving information is unnecessary for account sharing) and no cheats/bots/scripts.

Sharing IP is completely fine, just make sure to register it beforehand in case the other person breaks some rules.

Both A and B scenarios are allowed. I'd personally prefer scenario B myself since i can not help but feel scenario A breaks the no afk-leveling rule, but GMs have stated it is fine. Apparently the no afk-leveling rule isn't as strict on what counts since it is deemed acceptable to pay someone to level you up in LoD and then not actually pay attention to what's going on while your character sits in the corner. Same with pii grinding when you pay someone else to level your fairies, apparently...

I still can't help but view those actions as blatant afk-leveling, sure the person actually killing stuff wasn't afk but a character is still gaining xp while afk. But apparently afk-leveling only applies to the characters actively attacking things. That includes pets/partners though so no sticking them near a location where enemies will spawn and attack them while you are afk.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

a4006021 wrote:

its fine to use 1 pc to log 3 character as long as you never share your IP or those account belong to someone else, then it will be IP sharing.its okay to have a buffers (everyone is doing it) and its okay to attack with character A then character B.
      at the end the important and main part is : Dont Share Your IP or Account to anyone else.

No one cares about from how many Copmputers u logg in ur Accounts. ^^

As long as u don't use forbidden programms to log them in and as long (like HealersGod said) u dont share ur accounts or accountdata to anyone else.

so keep your eyes on me now