Selling in UK, Accepting in US

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Selling in UK, Accepting in US

So I haven’t played this game in a long while and I remember logging in maybe a year ago and found the UK server was empty/dead. I had made another account on the US server, but it seems a shame to waste all the work I put into the UK server. Has the activity improved there enough to consider coming back, or should I just sell what I have on UK to start a new journey on US servers?

My main concern is even finding someone who will want to or can trade me gold/items in the US for my UK items.

At any rate, I have many nice cards/equip on the UK side and while I wouldn’t mind coming back and enjoying them should UK be a little more active/better economy than I last saw it at, I would also really like to change from UK archer to a US mage.

I don’t know all the specifics of my equip since I haven’t checked in on it in a while, but I do have really nice lvl 90 archer equip, and great shells on them as well as a: +13 WK, +13 AA, +13 Sin, +9 DS, +13CS, and a +12 DH. Also, a seraphim pet with a +7 defense on it. These items are on the UK.

As for what I’d want on US, really just gold so I can start over on US server and/or a nice +13 holy mage card as I want to focus on healing this time. ^^ I have two laptops so I could be on both servers at once to complete any trades in real time and would prefer if you could to, or have a friend on one server helping you trade. I’d also require us to be speaking on discord to help the clunky trading process.

If you are interested and have the US funds, let me know and leave your info below, and I’ll add you on discord when I’m off work for any other negations/offers. Thanks! :phatgrin:
    • to update you currently UK players only active in specific times for ic,daily raids,fernon raids & caligor ...and for fc fam raids only few families are doing it some fam who can solo will solo...so if you looking to participate in event raids no one will be there for you ...for the challanges event well so far like getting repu,complete ic,explore map,and visit minihouse still doable but once it get to the point where you got to finish act 4 raid and stuff dont ever hope to complete it XD...
      so my main point is that if you want to get those events item and such you should go US

im quite inactive too due to alot of reasons...

well i also thought having new class will bring the UK serv back alive. but i was quite surprised few weeks ago when im able to login that the player only 3 ppl in nosville including me so yah probably what the GF did now is quite pointless for UK server be it in merging or updating interesting events or such...

just advise you dont convert all your UK stuff to US in case if the merging happened to bring back UK..you can still enjoy in both server

PS.im still sticking to UK..and i make lvl 1 alt only to see how the player,price dropping/rising in US server...
    • exSKEUsme wrote:

So I haven’t played this game in a long while and I remember logging in maybe a year ago and found the UK server was empty/dead. I had made another account on the US server, but it seems a shame to waste all the work I put into the UK server. Has the activity improved there enough to consider coming back, or should I just sell what I have on UK to start a new journey on US servers?

My main concern is even finding someone who will want to or can trade me gold/items in the US for my UK items.

At any rate, I have many nice cards/equip on the UK side and while I wouldn’t mind coming back and enjoying them should UK be a little more active/better economy than I last saw it at, I would also really like to change from UK archer to a US mage.

I don’t know all the specifics of my equip since I haven’t checked in on it in a while, but I do have really nice lvl 90 archer equip, and great shells on them as well as a: +13 WK, +13 AA, +13 Sin, +9 DS, +13CS, and a +12 DH. Also, a seraphim pet with a +7 defense on it. These items are on the UK.

As for what I’d want on US, really just gold so I can start over on US server and/or a nice +13 holy mage card as I want to focus on healing this time. ^^ I have two laptops so I could be on both servers at once to complete any trades in real time and would prefer if you could to, or have a friend on one server helping you trade. I’d also require us to be speaking on discord to help the clunky trading process.

If you are interested and have the US funds, let me know and leave your info below, and I’ll add you on discord when I’m off work for any other negations/offers. Thanks! :phatgrin:
      i do beg you to not trade anything to people in US server, its real waste, i lost 99+13 monk just to have 15mil in US, was not big deal, US is little bit dead too, check outcast,nosgang,surge,typing most of them has discord and they do run fc when ever they can, and we still doing sp raid at reset 0:00 o'clock uk timing. if you wanna start US just do it without moving anything, you will regret it alot.
    • Ah, I see. I figured there would a pay difference but I wouldn't take so low a price for a +13 card I know I got for at at least 80 mil several years ago before the economy got bad. And that was just for a basic easy to find light ele card.

Are there really no events on UK? I was mostly hoping to come play a little again because I liked the events and Halloween is coming up again...I was just on US and there seemed to be a lot of alts I assume standing in one place and just grinding danders, or toxic danders. Seemed like the place was just full of macro users. And how could the us card prices be so low but when you look for something simple that was 1 mil before on UK like hair wax, it is 20 mil on US?

I kind have given up on the idea of a merge. I was watching debates when us server came and checking in now and then to see if they have made that simple change. But that was about a year ago, wasn't it?
    • yes try to host event raid no one will join..it will be like 1% that you will have 15/15 team in an event raid..even last year they realeased the new halloween raid where you got a new pet people only did it for few days..after that you can see where main with alts doing it for the new pet..

well err the changes affected other server not ours...but since the devs keep saying they are doing their best..most players have moved to other games they may be stronger right now like 1 of my friends play tera he said is quite fun..rather than staying in nos and getting no update at all.. doubt they will be coming back anymore..even if they do a merge the time that they have made the players wait is already way too long make us lose interest on it already...only few of us remain to see any changes made after merge..if the server stay the same after merge i think it's time to leave the game..
    • the cheap things in UK are costly in US, and the Costly things in UK are cheap in US, how ever, come over first caligore in Saturday and we chat together.
    • what darkhome said is correct this is basically what happens on uk now:

ic, weekly event challenges (people spam together to get it), sp raids, cali + fernon on weekends, possibly on weekends or weekdays if you know pve players: 6.1 raids during week, sp8 on weekend

tbh, i would say if you're planning on playing casually (0-2hrs per session/daily) then uk would still be fine.