IS THIS GAME STILL WORTH IT

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IS THIS GAME STILL WORTH IT

'dunno if this topic has been discussed
      before'

Hello world! its been almost 3 years since last time i played this game and due to my possibility to play again i'm thinking bout rejoining. I had a lvl 93 character with a bunch of medium quality gear and sp's only for lvling and raiding and quite low on pvping. So obviously theres alot of things to do in the game still.

But i remember even when i quit the game was pretty much suffering from some points.
      Alot of players were just afking in map1 and the game didnt seem that much fun.

I reckon that i miss the game and i'd enjoy it even if not fun :)

What d'you think about playing this game in 2018? :thumbup: still fun or just hella grind?
    • Well,UK is empty except for couple of "lost souls"
      but US seems pretty alive for me. I suppose having fun depends on the kind of ppl you meet. I met there some nice ppl to do quests and chatting
      The choice is your,though

and BTW - the new class may look nice but its pain to play :rolleyes: they made the quest for its first sp ridiculously hard :rolleyes:
    • chedarcheese wrote:

'dunno if this topic has been discussed
      before'

Hello world! its been almost 3 years since last time i played this game and due to my possibility to play again i'm thinking bout rejoining. I had a lvl 93 character with a bunch of medium quality gear and sp's only for lvling and raiding and quite low on pvping. So obviously theres alot of things to do in the game still.

But i remember even when i quit the game was pretty much suffering from some points.
      Alot of players were just afking in map1 and the game didnt seem that much fun.

I reckon that i miss the game and i'd enjoy it even if not fun :)

What d'you think about playing this game in 2018? :thumbup: still fun or just hella grind?
      nostale is amazing all time, its only comes to which server you should choose, how ever take a busy server like nostaleSE its worth more than any server else.
    • UK/US Servers don't get a announcement for a merge.

EDIT:

Lady Sky wrote:

Dear NosPlayers,

Back in January we told you about one of our main projects for year 2018: The first server merges in NosTale.
      Today we would like to give you a small update on the status of this topic.

We have started working on the technical requirements of the project. Since a server merge was never done before for NosTale, there are a lot of things to tackle and unfortunately we can't really provide you yet with an estimation of how long this phase will take. However, what we can already share with you are the communities that will be affected by this first round of server merges:

DE, FR, ORG, IT and PL

These communities will get two or more servers merged together, which means each community will have a lower number of servers after the merge.

As for the communities that were not mentioned, they won't get a server merge in this first round. However, we will continue monitoring the situation closely and will consider including them in future server merges if needed.

We will let you know as soon as we have more information about this project.
      As usual, you can share your feedback and ideas with us here on the forum!

Best regards,
      Your NosTale Team

Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.
    • Poro wrote:

UK/US Servers don't get a announcement for a merge.

EDIT:

Lady Sky wrote:

Dear NosPlayers,

Back in January we told you about one of our main projects for year 2018: The first server merges in NosTale.
      Today we would like to give you a small update on the status of this topic.

We have started working on the technical requirements of the project. Since a server merge was never done before for NosTale, there are a lot of things to tackle and unfortunately we can't really provide you yet with an estimation of how long this phase will take. However, what we can already share with you are the communities that will be affected by this first round of server merges:

DE, FR, ORG, IT and PL

These communities will get two or more servers merged together, which means each community will have a lower number of servers after the merge.

As for the communities that were not mentioned, they won't get a server merge in this first round. However, we will continue monitoring the situation closely and will consider including them in future server merges if needed.

We will let you know as soon as we have more information about this project.
      As usual, you can share your feedback and ideas with us here on the forum!

Best regards,
      Your NosTale Team

She said the "first wave". my hope is for the second.

And there haven't been any news whether it was a successful merge or not.
    • There cant be news about that because there isn't still anything merged yet. ( I play on DE we don't get a merge till yet)

But as long as there isn't a second announcement like that one, we won't get one on UK.
      It's also not for sure, if UK get's one in the "second wave" ^^

Rain showers my spirit and waters my soul.
    • Ms.Makintosh wrote:

wtf happened to the idea of merge? Is that still even an agenda?

Have we been forgotten ?
      The UK does really need a merge, but it's unlikely to happen any time soon. At first the UK was named as a server which could potentially be considered for a merge but, as Poro has already said, in the latest update on the merge which lists merging servers, the UK isn't named. Whilst this doesn't necessarily mean that a UK merge won't happen, it does suggest that if it we do ever get a merge, it won't be happening any time soon.

And none of the servers which were listed in the April post have had any further update on the merge since then. They're asking the exactly the same as we are.