The Last Post Wins V7

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • NarutoDreams wrote:

      What's the point of posting here, to make more posts ,kinda stupid make spam over here and ignore real topics ,if im going to be more ignored , im going quit , im done with this useless topics that are spammed just to hide others.
      First of all, you cannot tell people where to post and what to post, and then tell them what they post is "stupid" what if they find your threads "stupid" and don't want to post there? It's about perspective.
      End game: Anyone posts wherever they want.

      Secondly, what is there to discuss about a merge that wasn't discussed already? personally I am not going to go on a repeat, its boring and unproductive.
      If we get announced with more NEW information about it sure.

      Last but not least doesn't matter how many threads exist about spamming, the dashboard will still push down anything else its about the posts not the threads.
      And I don't overly think either that dashboard is even that important, if someone is interested in something they can choose "forum" if they can't even do that clearly they don't give 2 cents of care about anything.
      Either way clearly people also don't care about the forums every time something "serious" happens I am quite certain you guys make your friends visit the forum to make posts cause until something "serious" show up we never see any of them around.
      So considering you guys tell your friends you made a thread about a merge or whatever and to go post there, the dashboard is useless for them.
    • i got an F for the International Law Essay and therefore can't participate to the international law final exam.........
      What a great way to start the session,Fucking failed 2 subjects at once by not passing with this essay.
      (Gonna give crappy teacher a piece of my mind in a email this morning >.>)
      Atleast i passed the International Theories with a - A / 9.
      Cries in Banshee :

      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • atleast you cant get worse from here (okay k
      now i understand why she's always mad at me) your next test will be better! (unless you get f again...fck kacchan you did it again) well atleast at end of session you will know how much you improved from f (smooth, gj kacchan, ladykiller)
      Stay/don't bully Naerys. She is nice.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

      i got an F for the International Law Essay and therefore can't participate to the international law final exam.........
      I'm almost not ready for this exam session and I already passed 2 for sure, 1 - can't tell and today's one Im going to fail for sure because I didnt have enough time to study for it (because of the other 3). Resit in July/August.
    • Kacchan wrote:

      atleast you cant get worse from here (okay k
      now i understand why she's always mad at me) your next test will be better! (unless you get f again...fck kacchan you did it again) well atleast at end of session you will know how much you improved from f (smooth, gj kacchan, ladykiller)
      There is no such thing as it can't get worse,you may trigger something by saying that,lol.

      Jekyll wrote:

      Pinkamena wrote:

      i got an F for the International Law Essay and therefore can't participate to the international law final exam.........
      I'm almost not ready for this exam session and I already passed 2 for sure, 1 - can't tell and today's one Im going to fail for sure because I didnt have enough time to study for it (because of the other 3). Resit in July/August.
      I wish you could luck nevertheless,and if you fail,atleast i won't be the only one.
      But lets hope 1 failed exam will be all the struggle we are gonna deal with.
      I kinda wanted to pass them all from the first try so i can rest in the second session,but such is life.
      I asked the teacher that didn't let me pass the essay and didn't let me enter the exam what was so wrong about my essay and if it could give me some help/hints so i can reddo it right so i wont fail next time.
      In the most careless and unenthusiastic tone you could imagine,and literally said only this :
      "You didn't meet the requirments nor format,but this essay could be great for journalism,not international law."
      This whortless...........
      No shit,i knew that it didnt meet the requirments nor format since you gave me a goddam F you dumbshit....... THATS WHY I ASKED YOU FOR ADVICES SO I CAN GET THIS STUPID ESSAY done in the shortest time possible and not feel like wasting the whole month to work for her stupid international law essay.....
      In my eyes the essay was ok, i respected whatever she said on the task and even though its not the most briliant essay i thought it deserved a passing grade like D or C or what grade you require to pass in USA,so thats why i asked her to give me some details,there is only 4 persons beside me that are in the same situation and its not like i asked her so goddam much.
      Perhaps i should had just applied for journalism and be done with this uni :
      Breaking News :
      Dark Valar and Underworld Queen are fighting for slave custody.

      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Actually there is such a thing as it can't get worse. I think what you meant to say was not to say it can not BE worse.

      It can always be worse.
      It can't always get worse.

      When you are dead it can't get any worse(or better). At least, not for the dead person....(depending on belief structure i suppose)
    • Ruff wrote:

      Actually there is such a thing as it can't get worse. I think what you meant to say was not to say it can not BE worse.

      It can always be worse.
      It can't always get worse.

      When you are dead it can't get any worse(or better). At least, not for the dead person....(depending on belief structure i suppose)
      Out of curiosity since you live in USA,how is the grade system there ?
      A - Best ?
      B
      C - Passed ?
      D
      F - Worst ?
      Im legitly curious,lol.
      As for it can't get worse,i guess you are right,but in our context since nobody dies,yes it can always get worse.

      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.