The Last Post Wins V7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ruff wrote:

Kacchan wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

So many people are cursed with explosive diarheea already,yet they keep posting.
      Dread it. Run from it. Explosive diarheea still arrives..
      Pinky posted there again too, so he is also cursed.... With implosive diarheea....
      Ruff,im afraid you may need glasses because my last post was maggic jammer,so no,im not cursed. ;)
      Just had the oral exam yesterday for Extern Politics and Diplomacy seminary and i got a B / 8. :D Which is great.
      Tommorow i will have the english exam and one of the 3 subjects for tommorow is an oppinion essay which is bassicaly 50% of the grade,with one of the fallowing 3 themes to choose from :
      - Social Justice is more important then economic freedom.
      - Everyone should be encourage to vote in local and national elections.
      - Enviromental issues should be the main focus of politics.
      I don't have any preference of these themes,and i specify the essay can be either pro/against.
      Any advice of what of the following 3 topics is the easiest to write ? @Morgoth @Ruff @Kacchan @Naerys @Jekyll or anyone....
      Really want a good grade,lol.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Just gonna say, i went through the whole fight the wooden training dummies stuff and Jerico doesn't say ANYTHING about wood. Maybe he says it when you go talk to him again later on(i honestly don't remember what you talk to him about waaaay later) but i really doubt it.

Maybe he talks about different types of wood in a different translation of the game(who knows what SE had), but not with us....
    • Ruff wrote:

Just gonna say, i went through the whole fight the wooden training dummies stuff and Jerico doesn't say ANYTHING about wood. Maybe he says it when you go talk to him again later on(i honestly don't remember what you talk to him about waaaay later) but i really doubt it.

Maybe he talks about different types of wood in a different translation of the game(who knows what SE had), but not with us....
      Hopefully,they will send a feedback including this forward to GameForge/Entwell whoever is in charge with the Advent Calendar.
      also @Ruff where is tired dusi-fox ?

• Kacchan wrote:

@Pinkamena second would be easiest for me. here a lot of new 18-20+ don't vote because of "**** system and whatsoever". meanwhile there are parties which buy votes of drunk/homeless people, offering few euros or beer for it. also i destroyed your trapjammer with my quickspell,so you got diarheea aswell.
      With 2 sentences you described my country Romania in the most realistic way possibile,lol.
      Yeah i agree with your point of view.
      The First subject requires more then average knowledge about the topic at hand wheter you are pro or against,if you are pro you must delve deep into Social Justice to make relevant arguments and have minimum knowledge about Economic freedom and viceversa,so i think this one is the hardest of them all.
      The Second seems to be the easiest from the pro perspective,i find no reason why anyone would make an against on this one,lol.
      And Third is meh.

• Pinkamena wrote:

Tomorrow i will have the English exam and one of the 3 subjects for tomorrow is an opinion essay which is basically 50% of the grade,with one of the fallowing 3 themes to choose from :
      - Environmental issues should be the main focus of politics.
      I don't have any preference of these themes,and i specify the essay can be either pro/against.
      Any advice of what of the following 3 topics is the easiest to write ? @Morgoth @Ruff @Kacchan @Naerys @Jekyll or anyone....
      For me I usually try to pick stuff I somewhat agree on or like so I can find stuff to write, if I disagree with a subject or dislike it then its a bit of a headache.
      Kinda any of the three are not overly realistic in this case so you basically go on to write w.e as how it should be in some proper society.

First of all how many words will the essay need? its important to know so I could try to think which subject of the three I could go on and on and write about it.

But for now.

1st - I find both almost equally important, although I guess who cares about currency right?(ha..ha... as I said unrealistic)
      2nd - As if it matters what you vote at this point. It's completely useless and politicians just lie 24/7 (Again unrealistic) how would you encourage people to vote when you know for certain it won't change any outcome, some specific country government is barely actually "ruling".
      3rd - Top unrealistic, weapons/guns and bombs are more important to invest to apparently.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Tomorrow i will have the English exam and one of the 3 subjects for tomorrow is an opinion essay which is basically 50% of the grade,with one of the fallowing 3 themes to choose from :
      For me I usually try to pick stuff I somewhat agree on or like so I can find stuff to write, if I disagree with a subject or dislike it then its a bit of a headache.Kinda any of the three are not overly realistic in this case so you basically go on to write w.e as how it should be in some proper society.

First of all how many words will the essay need? its important to know so I could try to think which subject of the three I could go on and on and write about it.

But for now.

1st - I find both almost equally important, although I guess who cares about currency right?(ha..ha... as I said unrealistic)
      2nd - As if it matters what you vote at this point. It's completely useless and politicians just lie 24/7 (Again unrealistic) how would you encourage people to vote when you know for certain it won't change any outcome, some specific country government is barely actually "ruling".
      3rd - Top unrealistic, weapons/guns and bombs are more important to invest to apparently.
      The Essay must be around 300-500 words,so like 2-3 pages.
      Also even though they are unrealistic they are legit my subjects,lol,email pic :

I know politicians follow their own interests,but there is always 1 lesser evil beetwen the 2 afterall,they can't be 100% identic,so i guess that helps ? lol.
      As for the 3rd theme i agree its unrealistic (sadly i must admit that you were right when you said people don't really change) because of the stupidity of humankind,first world war was a family feud,second world war was an ideology war,we passed these stages of history and today we live in the age of technology and human prosperity,instead of uniting eachother and developing a world agenda that would represent the priorities for all the world peoples creating one entity that could focus on protecting the Earth's nature and offer a decent living for all the humankind,we use our resources to create weapons.guns and bombs because who cares about evolution.

• Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

For me I usually try to pick stuff I somewhat agree on or like so I can find stuff to write, if I disagree with a subject or dislike it then its a bit of a headache.Kinda any of the three are not overly realistic in this case so you basically go on to write w.e as how it should be in some proper society.

But for now.

The Essay must be around 300-500 words,so like 2-3 pages.Also even though they are unrealistic they are legit my subjects,lol,email pic :

I know politicians follow their own interests,but there is always 1 lesser evil beetwen the 2 afterall,they can't be 100% identic,so i guess that helps ? lol.
      As for the 3rd theme i agree its unrealistic (sadly i must admit that you were right when you said people don't really change) because of the stupidity of humankind,first world war was a family feud,second world war was an ideology war,we passed these stages of history and today we live in the age of technology and human prosperity,instead of uniting eachother and developing a world agenda that would represent the priorities for all the world peoples creating one entity that could focus on protecting the Earth's nature and offer a decent living for all the humankind,we use our resources to create weapons.guns and bombs because who cares about evolution.
      I believed those were your subjects of course, I just cant believe that they picked such unrealistic subjects for you to write on xD but I guess writing theories or stuff only in a parallel universe would happen is always a thing for such cases.

Let's see... Trump or Clinton? both seem on same level of evil.
      A party that says that want to change everything and help the people? or a party that is saying that nothing can be done as X country is in debt and have to follow certain plans?
      Both parties will end up doing exactly the same, just 1 lies about it while the other is just a bit more honest, yet the liar will get elected (most likely) and then proceeds with doing whatever past parties did all along. Making your vote useless.
      Hell even parties that claimed to be left-wing turned out to actually be right-wing after election. (in some countries) Surprise surprise!

Exactly, instead of uniting and progressing in health, science, making the world better, going further into the universe to explore. here we sit fight about religion and borders..... Such a wasted potential.

I believe I would pick either 1st or 3rd, 2nd I don't think I could find enough stuff to write about while 1st with some basic research you can "copy and paste" (not literally don't misunderstand) something you find on the internet.
      3rd is so unrealistic and stupid that I can just write fluffs and nonsense like a fairy tale, easy 3 pages. Put some sad music in my brain to play in background and here you have it.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

For me I usually try to pick stuff I somewhat agree on or like so I can find stuff to write, if I disagree with a subject or dislike it then its a bit of a headache.Kinda any of the three are not overly realistic in this case so you basically go on to write w.e as how it should be in some proper society.First of all how many words will the essay need? its important to know so I could try to think which subject of the three I could go on and on and write about it.

But for now.

The Essay must be around 300-500 words,so like 2-3 pages.Also even though they are unrealistic they are legit my subjects,lol,email pic :
      I believed those were your subjects of course, I just cant believe that they picked such unrealistic subjects for you to write on xD but I guess writing theories or stuff only in a parallel universe would happen is always a thing for such cases.
      Let's see... Trump or Clinton? both seem on same level of evil.
      A party that says that want to change everything and help the people? or a party that is saying that nothing can be done as X country is in debt and have to follow certain plans?
      Both parties will end up doing exactly the same, just 1 lies about it while the other is just a bit more honest, yet the liar will get elected (most likely) and then proceeds with doing whatever past parties did all along. Making your vote useless.
      Hell even parties that claimed to be left-wing turned out to actually be right-wing after election. (in some countries) Surprise surprise!

Exactly, instead of uniting and progressing in health, science, making the world better, going further into the universe to explore. here we sit fight about religion and borders..... Such a wasted potential.

I believe I would pick either 1st or 3rd, 2nd I don't think I could find enough stuff to write about while 1st with some basic research you can "copy and paste" (not literally don't misunderstand) something you find on the internet.
      3rd is so unrealistic and stupid that I can just write fluffs and nonsense like a fairy tale, easy 3 pages. Put some sad music in my brain to play in background and here you have it.
      mankind is a lost cause =p