The Last Post Wins V7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Naerys wrote:

could you put those photos into spoilers please? some ppl here have data limited internet
    btw did you see the results of the LPW6?
    Yup Congratulations for 2nd place ! Now you have a Bronze,Silver and Gold Medal !! 8o
    Congratulation to Healer for 3rd place !
    And also !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GALACO is back !!!!!!!!! on the 4th place also !!!!!!!! Awesome !
    @Jekyll Liar ! X(
    @Niko You dissapointed me,my disciple.I was 100% sure that you will win but you instead only finished 5th. ;(
    As for the argument beetwen Ruff and Morgoth,im not going to scold Ruff because im no better,im worse acttualy as i used a second account made by me to keep spamming but i agree that we should post with context and not braindead spam.I also agree with Morgoth till a point,you can't really blame Luxx for all of this,because he can't really make too many changes in "spammboard" and if he does,he didn't do it until now for us,so don't be a meanie with Luxx. :<
    As why i rush it ? Well i kinda want for each LPW to last no more then an year and i thought the Summer is the perfect time to end it since everybody is mostly free and have equal chance to win this.
    But the "popularity" of this thread is more important so we will reduce the spamming if everybody wants this. :D
    Also im going to make the chart with the 1-17 places, very soon !
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
  • I present you guys the chart for this year Last Post Wins !

This is the official TOP :
    1 - Ruff - Ruffindor.
    2 - Naerys - Naerium.
    3 - TheHealersGod - Harmonica.
    4 - Galaco - Glacia.
    5 - Niko - Frozenland.
    6 - Jekyll - Ghostslands.
    7 - Valarian Federation - Morgoth.
    8 - Pinkameia - Pinkamena.
    9 - DatHolyMage - Holy Land.
    10 - Kacchan - Crimsonlands.
    11 - Raccordanny - Travenquador.
    12 - Kovalski - Kovoca.
    13 - invisibleman - Milbevias.
    14 - Yyffii - Aonani Isle's.
    15 - Poro - Sonata.
    16 - Frostwolf - Nagrand.
    17 - Warrior19 - Crystalshade.
    Congratulation to everyone,now its time to see which Ruffindor city will host the LPW 7 edition. (if no response is given by the hosts,the Capital is auto designated as the host city).
    Hopefully i will be able to gather back the one's that left this thread.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Ruff wrote:

It doesn't really matter which city to me, i don't exactly have a lot of cities..... It's either the capital, or the ghostrick capital.....

Everywhere else would at best be called a town.
    Rufington it is is then.

Jekyll wrote:

this thread is already dead lul
    @Pinkamena what?
    You told me when i will be back that thread would be at page 91.
    You lied to me.
    Now you face consequences. X(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

this thread is already dead lul
    @Pinkamena what?
    You told me when i will be back that thread would be at page 91.You lied to me.
    Now you face consequences. X(
    Why me lol
    I just estimated the number of posts that would be posted during the week of your trip based on previous activity.
    Ruff, on the other hand, cheated and got away with it. If you are looking who to blame - he's the baddy here, not me ^^
    If you still want to blame me that's just irrational hate, not "consequences".

I was at work that night when Ruff won, if I wasn't I'd at least try to win.
    Still don't accept the legitimacy of his little triumph because of what happened, and probably never will.
    Yeah, now it's LPW7 but what was the point? Same activity (or even worse, Morgoth was also against this cheating and now he's boycotting this thread) as in LPW6. You can as well now cheat to the final posts of LPW7, I don't think I will be surprised.

Bbbbbbbbbbbutthurt.

Other news:
    Display Spoiler
    Going for that 98+38 bby, hell yeah

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jekyll ().

• After having reached the 2000 posts mark LPWV6 was still open for over 12 hours.... I didn't cheat, i only moved things along. Not to mention nobody ever knows how long it will be until it closes.

Only way i can think of that would constitute cheating would be as a moderator or a hacker.
  • Ruff wrote:

I didn't cheat, i only moved things along.
    Whatever was your reason? To end and start a new one? Why hurry if it's a spam thread anyway?

Naerys wrote:

There´s no point in arguing
    I'm not arguing, I'm not even upset. But this whole thing is just laughable. I dont understand why rush and why mods didn't care about 100 meaningless posts to end one thread and start another identical thread ("hosting" doesn't give anything to the hoster)

There is no fun in a competition when something like this happens.
  • Pinkamena wrote:

Guess Who's back ? Back Again ! 8)
    You, i guess it's you!

Pinkamena wrote:

I present you guys the chart for this year Last Post Wins !

[cut the boring part]
    I didn't even make it in the charts, I know i'mnot posting that much, but i thought i'd make the stats...
  • Luxx wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Guess Who's back ? Back Again ! 8)
    You, i guess it's you!

Pinkamena wrote:

I present you guys the chart for this year Last Post Wins !

[cut the boring part]
    I didn't even make it in the charts, I know i'mnot posting that much, but i thought i'd make the stats...
    If only you weren't a mod.
    But theres always Last Annual Post ! <3