The Last Post Wins V7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Morgoth wrote:

It really depends, I remember pinka calculated how many days it would take to reach the required posts by seeing on average how many posts you were all making in that thread.
    So naturally every other member also kinda judged it the same, but then there is the plot twist of random spamming for no apparent reason.

Anyhow it just seemed a bit unfair to me to the other users participating here (Which is why I said what I said back then along with all the other counting threads), personally I don't care anyway.
    And again I was mostly annoyed how the mods did not take the needed precautions to secure the only alive section of the forum.
    Bassicaly the conclusion i came was that in a day the average posts would be from 2,3 to 20 aka 1 page,i did took into the account the fact that some days the thread would had been empty and other me and warrior18 or me and kova will spam the crap out of it,so for each day that nothing is posted i combined with days where we spammed like theres no tommorow.
    So it should be like 10-20 posts per days,aka half/full page per day aka anywhere around from 3 months to 6 months and the normal posts per a day should be beetwen 10-20.
    Now,this was for the older threads when activity was far less then these days.
    This does not exclude the unsportsmanlike behaviour of Ruff tho.As far as we know,he could just use both his and his bro account himself and keep spamming,his brther can be like "Take this phone and do whatever" and he can keep just spam on phone/pc phone/pc and so on.
    3 words minimum posts should help a little,if its proven inefficient,we will make it 30 words per post,so Ruff will stop,and no shit like.
    Copy-paste the alphabet so he can speedrun all over again.
    As for the Mods,i fixed the meme Kacchan was poking me about :
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

It really depends, I remember pinka calculated how many days it would take to reach the required posts by seeing on average how many posts you were all making in that thread.
    So naturally every other member also kinda judged it the same, but then there is the plot twist of random spamming for no apparent reason.

Anyhow it just seemed a bit unfair to me to the other users participating here (Which is why I said what I said back then along with all the other counting threads), personally I don't care anyway.
    And again I was mostly annoyed how the mods did not take the needed precautions to secure the only alive section of the forum.
    Bassicaly the conclusion i came was that in a day the average posts would be from 2,3 to 20 aka 1 page,i did took into the account the fact that some days the thread would had been empty and other me and warrior18 or me and kova will spam the crap out of it,so for each day that nothing is posted i combined with days where we spammed like theres no tommorow.So it should be like 10-20 posts per days,aka half/full page per day aka anywhere around from 3 months to 6 months and the normal posts per a day should be beetwen 10-20.
    Now,this was for the older threads when activity was far less then these days.
    This does not exclude the unsportsmanlike behaviour of Ruff tho.As far as we know,he could just use both his and his bro account himself and keep spamming,his brther can be like "Take this phone and do whatever" and he can keep just spam on phone/pc phone/pc and so on.
    3 words minimum posts should help a little,if its proven inefficient,we will make it 30 words per post,so Ruff will stop,and no shit like.

I legit sat there for 5 minutes trying to understand what the V word is. And then I realized: Oh, thaaaaaaaaat V word!
  • Pinkamena wrote:

Tho the blame still kinda shifts to the Horde,if a guy punches you,you punch him back,not kill him in retaliation.
    I feel like the lore in BfA is messed up. I am not a huge fan of it really. Like, sure I can get behind the whole killing thing, but they depict the Horde like they did in MoP again, and the alliances are being shown as dum-dum people. Like come on how do you fall for that trap Sylvanas did after the Siege of Lordaeron.
    I really don't like the lore rn v.v
  • TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Tho the blame still kinda shifts to the Horde,if a guy punches you,you punch him back,not kill him in retaliation.
    I feel like the lore in BfA is messed up. I am not a huge fan of it really. Like, sure I can get behind the whole killing thing, but they depict the Horde like they did in MoP again, and the alliances are being shown as dum-dum people. Like come on how do you fall for that trap Sylvanas did after the Siege of Lordaeron.I really don't like the lore rn v.v
    This whole expansion is Alliance ass-kissing tbh.If they didn't made Jaina "Deus Ex-machina" Anduin,Genn Greymane and Alleria would be 6 feet below.
    Jaina is ruined,Genn has anger issues and i seriously can't stand Alleria,she made a deal with the "devil" willingly yet she blames her sister for being an abomination ?
    It's like Blaming the victim for getting Raped.Well since this x-pac is all about them they get all the nice stuff.
    A gets : Zuldazar,Zuldazar Fleet and Horde Fleet,Kills Rasthakan,Undercity Destroyed,Most of Lordareon Reclaimed.
    H gets : Teldrassil and Darkshore destroyed and thats it.
    They also are becoming the bad guys v.2.
    But anyway :
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
  • Jekyll wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Bassicaly the conclusion i came was that in a day the average posts would be from 2,3 to 20 aka 1 page,i did took into the account the fact that some days the thread would had been empty and other me and warrior18 or me and kova will spam the crap out of it,so for each day that nothing is posted i combined with days where we spammed like theres no tommorow.So it should be like 10-20 posts per days,aka half/full page per day aka anywhere around from 3 months to 6 months and the normal posts per a day should be beetwen 10-20.Now,this was for the older threads when activity was far less then these days.

I legit sat there for 5 minutes trying to understand what the V word is. And then I realized: Oh, thaaaaaaaaat V word!
    So the v word is Vaseline? For all the burns going on?
  • Ruff wrote:

Jekyll wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

Bassicaly the conclusion i came was that in a day the average posts would be from 2,3 to 20 aka 1 page,i did took into the account the fact that some days the thread would had been empty and other me and warrior18 or me and kova will spam the crap out of it,so for each day that nothing is posted i combined with days where we spammed like theres no tommorow.So it should be like 10-20 posts per days,aka half/full page per day aka anywhere around from 3 months to 6 months and the normal posts per a day should be beetwen 10-20.Now,this was for the older threads when activity was far less then these days.This does not exclude the unsportsmanlike behaviour of Ruff tho.As far as we know,he could just use both his and his bro account himself and keep spamming,his brther can be like "Take this phone and do whatever" and he can keep just spam on phone/pc phone/pc and so on.

So the v word is Vaseline? For all the burns going on?
    Or Vivaldi, to soothe their eirs.