The Last Post Wins V7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Ok I'm just gonna point out that no matter how much you post in last post wins thread, it gives you NO advantage in actually winning it.

If it is closed from going over 2000 posts then all that matters is who posted right before the mod closes the thread. In the same way, counting a ton in a last post of the year thread is meaningless when it comes to claiming victory.

Not to mention, I've not been cheating on anything as I've not been breaking any rules.

As for how someone can be addicted to LoD.... He'd spend the night at my place over the weekends and he'd be up till like 7am doing every LoD so he could level as fast as possible. Pretty sure it had a direct relation to his arena addiction. He even stole my res once while i was asleep to help him out in the arena since he didn't have good res himself -.-

I mean "borrow" as he did give it back

@Jekyll we've had a final stretch last multiple days because a forum mod wasn't on to close it. I wasn't cheating, and i don't know what is going on in your life to attempt to plan such an outcome. The majority of LPW(including this one that i won for that matter!) close while i am asleep. I can't even remember the last time i was actually awake when LPW was closed by a mod.
    • Ruff wrote:

Ok I'm just gonna point out that no matter how much you post in last post wins thread, it gives you NO advantage in actually winning it.
      nonono, it gave an advantage to everyone else in my case. I was unable to do anything.

Secondly,

Ruff wrote:

If it is closed from going over 2000 posts then all that matters is who posted right before the mod closes the thread. In the same way, counting a ton in a last post of the year thread is meaningless when it comes to claiming victory.
      Not when its a short-term thread and there is a set time limit and everyone knows when it happens. Also, most people are at home at that time.

There was no reason to push the LPW6 thread.

Ruff wrote:

I wasn't cheating, and i don't know what is going on in your life to attempt to plan such an outcome.
      You cheated even if you didnt know where I was or what was happening. There was no reason to push the LPW6 thread.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Jekyll ().

• Ruff wrote:

Ok I'm just gonna point out that no matter how much you post in last post wins thread, it gives you NO advantage in actually winning it.

Not to mention, I've not been cheating on anything as I've not been breaking any rules.

As for how someone can be addicted to LoD.... He'd spend the night at my place over the weekends and he'd be up till like 7am doing every LoD so he could level as fast as possible. Pretty sure it had a direct relation to his arena addiction. He even stole my res once while i was asleep to help him out in the arena since he didn't have good res himself -.-

I mean "borrow" as he did give it back
      Think about this scenario :
      You and your Bro spam till 2k posts when no-one is online,during the mid of night or whatever,the thread becomes closeable by a mod,a mod happens to be on and close the thread.Boom easy win.
      Thats a bit similar to what happen,you profit that some of us couldn't participate in that moment and you also profit from the fact that most of the people stopped posting as boycott for what you did,i couldn't be there to calm the waters and tell them to keep posting or do something,so you took this and your brother's help advantage and win w/o having to compete whatsoever.
      I wasnt here when this ended so i don't know if there were people who remained to compete till the thread was closed,but from what i saw,i guess not.Yet if the outcome was different and if everybody participated as it was intended then you would have the same chance to win like the others.This thread is a contest,a competition afterall.
      Look at a scenario from your country,Donald Trump found a loop in his contract or something that alow him not to pay taxes,was it legal ? yes,was it intendend,OFC Not,imagine if every person in America would find "sudden loops" in their contracts and won't pay any taxes.It would lead to an economical crisis,similar to us we have to change this in order to not reapet the same scenario.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • You seem to be missing the part where i said that in this most recent LPW i was asleep myself when it was closed(same as the majority of LPW threads).

A mod was NOT on when i spammed it to the proper threshold(which wouldn't really matter if they were). Anyone could have posted while i was asleep before the thread was closed.

There not being a need to push a thread doesn't mean that pushing it is cheating. I am actually always wanting this thread to go inactive as winning due to inactivity is a more definitive victory to me, but some people insist on this thread constantly making progress. So i made sure it ended(regardless of who'd win) and make it a long stretch again.
    • Ruff wrote:

There not being a need to push a thread doesn't mean that pushing it is cheating. I am actually always wanting this thread to go inactive as winning due to inactivity is a more definitive victory to me, but some people insist on this thread constantly making progress. So i made sure it ended(regardless of who'd win) and make it a long stretch again.
      Sorry, not buying it.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Well I mean, a mod being around or not is a pure coincidence, you can't really use it to """defend""" yourself.

But any how lets not go back into that topic again
      But when the thread ends via post count passing 2000 the winner is always pure coincidence, which is why i prefer victory via inactivity (and also why this cheating claim is such nonsense)
    • It really depends, I remember pinka calculated how many days it would take to reach the required posts by seeing on average how many posts you were all making in that thread.
      So naturally every other member also kinda judged it the same, but then there is the plot twist of random spamming for no apparent reason.

Anyhow it just seemed a bit unfair to me to the other users participating here (Which is why I said what I said back then along with all the other counting threads), personally I don't care anyway.
      And again I was mostly annoyed how the mods did not take the needed precautions to secure the only alive section of the forum.