The Last Post Wins V7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ~Galaco~ wrote:

Amaaazing grace... how sweet the sound.. The sound of depression.
    You mean X5's ending music?
    Well..
    Display Spoiler
    Yup, one of the main characters died, the other main character is crippled for life and his memory gets wiped, Earth nearly gets destroyed and the main villain is still out there. It is indeed really really depressing, and the music pictures the situation perfectly.
  • Jekyll wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

A new year... A new depression... -sad music in background-
    50/50A new year and depression - yes, but also exam session next week with 4 exams in a row and I be like... I have to study 2 weeks at least. ( me 3 weeks ago) Me on Monday: ok, I need to start revising now. Me today: haven't even started, im dead
    I have an essay for the end of next week and 0 motivation to do it as it about LAW which is quite irelevant to what i study atm.I thought that at uni i will study only subjects i'll need but.......
    So its bassicaly like me,i also have like 4 exams in the same week and can't get myself to study.XD.
    Amazing grace isn't depressive nor impressive,or atleast not for my taste.
    A song that always kinda makes me cry is "River Flows in You".
    This is truly sad and quite depresive :

From the same country that gave us K-POP.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Jekyll wrote:

50/50A new year and depression - yes, but also exam session next week with 4 exams in a row and I be like... I have to study 2 weeks at least. ( me 3 weeks ago) Me on Monday: ok, I need to start revising now. Me today: haven't even started, im dead

Pinkamena wrote:

I have an essay for the end of next week and 0 motivation to do it as it about LAW which is quite irelevant to what i study atm.I thought that at uni i will study only subjects i'll need but.......So its bassicaly like me,i also have like 4 exams in the same week and can't get myself to study.XD.

Good luck with your exams!
  • When I am not responding on forum it means I am studying or doing something else. To be honest, if I let something silly ruin my study I am not very smart. I mean, I rather lose LPW than failing exams. Explains my hiatus of about 1 year no?
  • ~Galaco~ wrote:

When I am not responding on forum it means I am studying or doing something else. To be honest, if I let something silly ruin my study I am not very smart. I mean, I rather lose LPW than failing exams. Explains my hiatus of about 1 year no?
    I don't think there is any sane person here that would prioritize Forum over IRL. :lol:
    But the good thing is that LPW ussualy ends in August,i think only once one ended in Februrary ? I can't remember but still most people that are attendting University/School yada yada should be in recess in August and should have time to join in for a day,or are they ? i honestly don't know how all uni's work.
    But regardless if you don't wanna participate you simply don't,its freedom of choice afterall,dunno how we got to this convo anyway. :/
  • Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

When I am not responding on forum it means I am studying or doing something else. To be honest, if I let something silly ruin my study I am not very smart. I mean, I rather lose LPW than failing exams. Explains my hiatus of about 1 year no?
    I don't think there is any sane person here that would prioritize Forum over IRL. :lol: But the good thing is that LPW ussualy ends in August,i think only once one ended in Februrary ? I can't remember but still most people that are attendting University/School yada yada should be in recess in August and should have time to join in for a day,or are they ? i honestly don't know how all uni's work.
    But regardless if you don't wanna participate you simply don't,its freedom of choice afterall,dunno how we got to this convo anyway. :/
    Have a certain someone spam his heart out with his brother and it's gonna end in miliseconds dw :whistling:
  • The boys overwhelming victory over the girls in the boys vs girls thread explains my continuing hiatus from a personal life :borg:

Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

I don't think there is any sane person here that would prioritize Forum over IRL. :lol: But the good thing is that LPW ussualy ends in August,i think only once one ended in Februrary ? I can't remember but still most people that are attendting University/School yada yada should be in recess in August and should have time to join in for a day,or are they ? i honestly don't know how all uni's work.But regardless if you don't wanna participate you simply don't,its freedom of choice afterall,dunno how we got to this convo anyway. :/
    Have a certain someone spam his heart out with his brother and it's gonna end in miliseconds dw :whistling:
    It would take a LOT of people to get it to the final stretch in milliseconds.
  • Morgoth wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

~Galaco~ wrote:

I don't think there is any sane person here that would prioritize Forum over IRL. :lol: But the good thing is that LPW ussualy ends in August,i think only once one ended in Februrary ? I can't remember but still most people that are attendting University/School yada yada should be in recess in August and should have time to join in for a day,or are they ? i honestly don't know how all uni's work.But regardless if you don't wanna participate you simply don't,its freedom of choice afterall,dunno how we got to this convo anyway. :/
    We should ask SkyDrive to ban Ruff brother's account so he won't "cheat" anymore then ?