The Last Post Wins V7

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• The Last Post Wins V7

I went out to lunch with my mom and fully expected to lose while I was away but surprisingly won so I guess that means I am supposed to open the thread.....

A 3 word minimum per post limit huh, how does this no repeating part work though.... I don't mind the word requirement, but repeating is bound to happen throughout the entirety of the thread.

I mean someone mighy say"how are you today Pinky?" And then another day say the same thing....
    • You don't really need anyone else anyway Ruff, just spam it back to 2k with your "brother" again and all is fine.

Luxx wrote:

We have a winner, way over 2k, but this is the first time after a long day i logon the internet! Congrats!

nb,for lpw7 i'd suggest to make a 3 word minimum per post / no copy posts, so we don't get a counting race... I think we should try to be more creative than just race to 2k.
      Because the counting was the problem xD. let me create a second forum account and spam with myself and say its my brother and I am gucci. #logic
    • You say it as if you think I created a second forum account ||

He made his forum account because he thought it was necessary for the advent calendar(otherwise he probably would have never made one), it isn't of course but he thought it was at the time. Even though he hasn't actually logged on in a long time and has no intention of logging on he still won't let me have his fibi frosty ;(

Regardless I don't want the thread to reach 2k posts.... I'm a fan of victory via inactivity

Edit: i know a total of 2 people (in my area) who have played nostale besides myself, my brother and my best friend. I don't know if my friend ever made an account, he got himself banned in-game for account sharing with someone in his in-game family though so he hasn't really played since. I know he tried going through proper channels to unban his account so he MIGHT have made a forum account while doing that but since he did in fact share an account (they each had their own characters on it which they used mainly for buffs) he was stuck with a ban.(don't break the rules people)

Regardless he's a pretty busy guy nowadays and I'd feel weird asking him to spam with me so I'll stick to asking my brother when he isn't at his dad's/working. Besides even if he did make a forum account i doubt he'd remember his login, wouldn't be the first time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ruff ().

• That's completely not the point I am trying to make. And that does not stop me or anyone in here to make a second account and claim its their brother/sibling/cat/dog/mouse/best friend, it does not matter if you are saying the truth or not what matters is that his account only exist to spam in the threads when it suits you.

First of all I am not really annoyed at you but at Luxx who leaves this happen for so long.
      The whole purpose in those games are coordination and talking with different individuals to move to a certain goal.

Boys vs girls - whenever girls had better coordination you cheated with the second account to make boys win. Result: that thread never opened again after 4 or so versions that got ruined.
      Count to 30 before a teamler post - again about user coordination to find a time when a teamler is not around to zero them. You again cheat it out with the second account to win. Result: thread is now dead.
      Tug of war. - Coordination user between user to count or teamler between teamler to count you again cheated it with your second account when teamlers were winning to turn the tides. Result: Thread is dead now.

Last post wins: A simple thread just to chat and one day we hit 2k posts and we have a "victor" whatever. Its about the road not about the goal. You killed 10 or so pages of conversations with your second account just cause you could stalk all day yesterday to be able to "win".

So conversations are now useless here as well just spam numbers to 2k posts again with your second account to win it. it takes 8 hours as you said.
    • Actually after the thread reached 2k posts i messaged Luxx and kitcalie asking for the thread to be closed as it had reached 2k posts, and then i went to sleep(didn't stay up) as Luxx hadn't been on for over a week and kitcalie latest activity said she'd been on 9 hours previous so i figured she might be on around the same time the next day.

Then I ended up going out to lunch around the time i expected kitcalie to be on as i said previously and fully expected to have lost.....

That or it would go on for several days without closing like LPW V5 :blackeye:

As for getting help from someone in your area..... I don't really understand why that would be against the rules. If for instance, i had Athazel's phone number and called him for spamming assistance and we did literally the exact same thing would it still be problematic? I know he hasn't been on for a long time, but in the past we'd ask each other for assistance through the in-game family chat and put aside whatever we were doing for spam sessions.... That was never against the rules.

Technically i could ask my other brother, one of my 4 sisters, one of my cousins, or any friend to make a forum account to help with forum spam games as I'm pretty sure having an in-game account isn't necessary to have a forum account but I'd rather stick to asking people who actually have in-game accounts.

Of course if they want to actually try out the game that's another story but none of them would be interested so i won't bother. I'd be lucky to get most of them to even play Monopoly with me ||
    • You cant compare your brother with Athazel though. He was active in the forum regardless and you needed to coordinate (Find each other online at the same time + be able to spam for amount of time). He was also a different individual. (So exactly what I mentioned above about user coordination)

While your brother only exists for whenever you tell him "go spam with me" just cause you decided to end a thread or turn the tides in some other one.

As I said I can simply make an account and use it only to spam whenever I feel like it/I have time and just claim its my friend, who can say it's not, right?
    • It doesnt really matter if its ur brother or friend or nostale mate. The main problem here is that excessive spamming. Somebody might remember that i already complained about it at boys vs girls thread. I can´t speak for others, but my main reason of staying here isn´t winning somee silly thread but having fun and chatting with my friends.
      I never really understood Pinka´s need of having this thread closed as soon as possible...i think he doesnt realize it is supposed to take a long time to finish this. And this kind of spaming you and your brother practise annoyed me back in boys vs girls thread and annoys me now.
    • I think you guys are taking the spamboard way to serious. I know as a LPW winner you'll get eternal glory etc,... This is the spamboard, and i don't think 2 brothers spamming 200 posts in 2 hours is exactly what we had in mind when we made this game, but seriously, it's only eternal glory!

Adding the 3 words minimum hopefully we'll get some chitchat, like real spam, instead of a race till 2k, so far, i'm impressed by you guys all making descent posts and not rushing to another 2k posts.
    • Luxx wrote:

I think you guys are taking the spamboard way to serious. I know as a LPW winner you'll get eternal glory etc,... This is the spamboard, and i don't think 2 brothers spamming 200 posts in 2 hours is exactly what we had in mind when we made this game, but seriously, it's only eternal glory!

Adding the 3 words minimum hopefully we'll get some chitchat, like real spam, instead of a race till 2k, so far, i'm impressed by you guys all making descent posts and not rushing to another 2k posts.
      Yeah,well, wait untill Pinka returns :whistling:
    • Guess Who's back ? Back Again ! 8)
      This Holiday was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ...................................................................................................... bad.
      Bassicaly it was like this for the whole week :
      - No Internet (Absolutely 0).
      - No Phone Signal (^).
      - Living in Poverty ( I even saw a rat in the house).
      - Awfull Weather ( Raining at every 3 o'clock daily,DAILY,every single day.I was Wondering for a second if this is England).
      - Little Annoying cousin bugging me 24/7.
      - Since the Weather was so bad the main activity was working the field,the alternative was teaching dat cousing how to use his brain doing math excercises and such or watching the rain.
      - Bought a nice memory from a Monastery which my mom break right after and i have to discard it at my granny.RIP.
      On the other hand
      + Spent some time with the granny,helped her work the field,playing with the farm animals,lol.
      + Out of 7 days we visited only 1 attraction aka the Putna Monastery,which i have to admit is quite beautifull,atleast Romanians know how to build Monasteries that look like in a fantasy game. :D
      Sorry for bad photo skills.
      But anyway enough about me winging !
      I see the Republic of Ruffindor managed to claim the victory after 5 years of its last win,Congratulations from the Host Country Pinkameia !
      So tell me where you will host it ? It will be the Capital Rufington or ?
      Also why everybody here calls for boycott ?
      Ill have to read from my last post onward to see what went wrong.
      Anyway thanks God im HOME. <3

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().