Pinned [Feedback] Explorer Challenge Contest

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• darkness-metal wrote:

NarutoDreams wrote:

Hi. At 6th clue i did typed Enchanted Patchway insteand of Enchanted Pathway by mistake , but thats the map i meant to say , can it be taken as correct?Thanks

Steffie wrote:

You only have one chance to reply, so we won't take in count a second reply if you change your mind about the answer. Think carefuly before replying, you won't receive more points for being faster, except in case of tie.
      so no ;s
      Rest In Peace Candy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    • darkness-metal wrote:

NarutoDreams wrote:

Hi. At 6th clue i did typed Enchanted Patchway insteand of Enchanted Pathway by mistake , but thats the map i meant to say , can it be taken as correct?Thanks

Steffie wrote:

You only have one chance to reply, so we won't take in count a second reply if you change your mind about the answer. Think carefuly before replying, you won't receive more points for being faster, except in case of tie.
      so no ;s
      This answer has allmost nothing to do with that i made , but u guys like to laugh at my loss lul, nice friends </3 haters* mb
    • NarutoDreams wrote:

darkness-metal wrote:

NarutoDreams wrote:

Steffie wrote:

so no ;s

Surely that would still be counted as a correct answer? As long as the spelling mistake is only minor and the answer is clearly distinguishable as being the right one, I can't see why it wouldn't be marked as correct. Problems would likely arise if mistakes in the answers given led to a different map than intended (giving 'Misty Path' as an answer instead of 'Misty Valley') or the spelling makes the answer unclear, which is why it's recommended that we double check our answers and that only the first answer given counts.
    • Display Spoiler

Bittersweet wrote:

she invested a lot of time and made efforts to come up with this event

As the GA stated, since we can see that you have the right answer, we will take it as the correct answer even if you had a typo. It isn't the best, but we can understand it.

As long as we can understand it and you don't change from "Mordor" to "Nosville", shouldn't be a problem.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
    • So far I'm pretty sure we won't have a tie with 50 people, so don't worry about it. There's 2/3 of contest left and 19 clues more.

As we said, it depends on the participation and if the consolation prize gets approved or not.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.
    • Bittersweet wrote:

I guess "fastest" wouldn't be fair considering people may have to sleep/work/whatever (and the contest has been made as one that provides everyone with enough time in the first place)
      If you say that "fastest" wouldn't be fair - how will you reward the players then in case of tie? I thought that the 3 fastest will get 1st/2nd/3rd prize or why does the time matter in case of tie? Sorry, I didn't get what you mean.
    • -Phenomenal- wrote:

If you say that "fastest" wouldn't be fair - how will you reward the players then in case of tie? I thought that the 3 fastest will get 1st/2nd/3rd prize or why does the time matter in case of tie? Sorry, I didn't get what you mean.
      Ofc there is this indeed:
      In case of tie, we will create an extra clue for the players involved. This is the only time we will take in count the time you take to reply to decide who's the winner. The date and time of this extra clue will be previously announced, so all players have the chance to see the post at the same time. Also, the players involved could ask for a new date and time if the announced one is not possible for them. This will be discussed with the players and the GA/SGMs, if needed.

But I guess if it comes to this we'd try to find a fair solution. My statement might have been misleading, but we'd try to find a solution with equal requirements then.

sexier than Morgoth
    • Hi,
      I would like to ask clue 12th answer is Cuby Raid Map, so will Mother Cuby Raid be considered as correct? Since
      we were told "In case of Raid or Time Space maps, since they don't tend to have a name other than "map", you can reply telling us the name of the raid or the TS number,"
    • TotallyNotConfused wrote:

Hello, I have a question regarding previous day. If I sent map (X) that has the same thing and it was impossible to see if it's map X or Y (answer posted by team), what should I do to get my answer accepted as correct?
      simply nothing you just lost the chance. try harder in other questions.
    • TotallyNotConfused wrote:

Hello, I have a question regarding previous day. If I sent map (X) that has the same thing and it was impossible to see if it's map X or Y (answer posted by team), what should I do to get my answer accepted as correct?

If the image that you found was exactly the same as the clue with no difference whatsoever, then this:

Steffie wrote:

To all players:

Remember that the contest says: "Weird spots that could be located in several maps, but only looks the same in one."

So that means that you could find a few spots that looks similar, but only one looks exactly the same as the picture.

However, if you find one that really looks the same with no difference, please send me screenshots or the location of the spots via PM, query or ticket and we will check it (Don't post it here or in a public chat). If it really looks the same, we will admit both answers as the correct one. If not, you have to check again because it could look similar, but not the same.

Though it is very unlikely that this was the case. Whilst clues may look the same there is usually small differences between them, enabling you to tell them apart from other possible answers.