Lower the Chance of Getting New Class Weapon on Glacerus Raid

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lower the Chance of Getting New Class Weapon on Glacerus Raid

I think the chances of getting the equipment is higher than getting a shiny blue gemstones in Glacerus Box. I suggest tweaking the chances of getting the equipment into a lower chance or just plainly remove it.
    • i agree, i dont understand the point from putting martial artist lvl 90 into draco or glace raid, it seem like not fair at all for other class's who should do kertos or greni to get a weapon.
      draco and glace should be turned back like what is use to be, and new class weapon should stuck on act5.2 raids.
    • i agree as well opened around 900 sp 5 6 box to test the chance of getting equipment i end up getting 150 Martial artist weapon lvl 90 92 95 so lowering the chance of getting would be nice or add back "ticket of the elemental journey through time" so no one will complain about getting the equipment :dash: :dash:
    • XsafouaneX wrote:

i agree as well opened around 900 sp 5 6 box to test the chance of getting equipment i end up getting 150 Martial artist weapon lvl 90 92 95 so lowering the chance of getting would be nice or add back "ticket of the elemental journey through time" so no one will complain about getting the equipment :dash: :dash:
      If this is how easy it is, then I agree, lower the chance.

"Can you see the beauty all around you?? No, seriously, look around."
      Characters
      Salrynn
      MissAmz
      Acracia

Eoselene