Sp3 and Sp4 Questline Difficulty

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Sp3 and Sp4 Questline Difficulty

      Hello, i have done those sp3 and sp4 quests like billions and i realized how difficult are they. Even Sp5-6-8 are not that hard to have. Sp7 is harder but it is not about you. And I think sp3-4 (especially sp3) drop rate should be raised. After the martial artist more user came back online and not all of them have 80 level accounts to create one of them. There is a buff for it but you can not do that much thing with those Sps especially if you are archer and swordie, you cant even join a family because of it. Thanks
    • i dont think game will be enjoyable if things go easy, and you always got the choice to keep going in quest of farm cash and bought an sp card. about family matter the character has just released and its normal that nobody would invite often, because a lot just made the character and relaying on family to level up without having res or help to lure.
      i am sure it will take sometime tell new class be much useful.
    • hazarbaba wrote:

      Hello, i have done those sp3 and sp4 quests like billions and i realized how difficult are they. Even Sp5-6-8 are not that hard to have. Sp7 is harder but it is not about you. And I think sp3-4 (especially sp3) drop rate should be raised. After the martial artist more user came back online and not all of them have 80 level accounts to create one of them. There is a buff for it but you can not do that much thing with those Sps especially if you are archer and swordie, you cant even join a family because of it. Thanks
      And I think sp3-4 (especially sp3) drop rate should be raised
      ya you are right drop rate should be raised for high level... i am at 85 level making my wk and i am at king leech part... since i am hunting king leech from last 4 day i didnt got quest item yet............. <X ;( X( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
    • Crystale wrote:

      There are no mobs of king leech or anymonster in 81 plus IC.....
      for sp4.........
      It took me no more than 30mins with lv88 char, maybe you have bad luck

      I agree that some quest items (such as flint and straw) should drop more frequently.
      10 years ago grinding for sps (we had only 4, not 8.)was nice and all but with modern ingame economy and the fact that many people are not newcomers and even if there are newcomers they are not willing to put in so much effort.
    • Jekyll wrote:

      Crystale wrote:

      There are no mobs of king leech or anymonster in 81 plus IC.....
      for sp4.........
      It took me no more than 30mins with lv88 char, maybe you have bad luck
      I agree that some quest items (such as flint and straw) should drop more frequently.
      10 years ago grinding for sps (we had only 4, not 8.)was nice and all but with modern ingame economy and the fact that many people are not newcomers and even if there are newcomers they are not willing to put in so much effort.
      ya you are right my bad luck...i m stuck on king leech drop quest not getting quest item since last 5 days
    • Crystale wrote:

      hazarbaba wrote:

      Hello, i have done those sp3 and sp4 quests like billions and i realized how difficult are they. Even Sp5-6-8 are not that hard to have. Sp7 is harder but it is not about you. And I think sp3-4 (especially sp3) drop rate should be raised. After the martial artist more user came back online and not all of them have 80 level accounts to create one of them. There is a buff for it but you can not do that much thing with those Sps especially if you are archer and swordie, you cant even join a family because of it. Thanks
      And I think sp3-4 (especially sp3) drop rate should be raisedya you are right drop rate should be raised for high level... i am at 85 level making my wk and i am at king leech part... since i am hunting king leech from last 4 day i didnt got quest item yet............. <X ;( X( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
      I disagree. This game came out in 2006, so you can kinda expect it to not be casual friendly at all. It's an mmo after all, try grouping with people, the quests are not meant to be done solo :)
      Good luck!

      The post was edited 1 time, last by TheRealDeepStriker ().

    • the necro on this thread tho


      Ruff wrote:

      I feel they have already made it easier, or at least made the TS easier....

      And in the end, isn't that the only part that could be considered difficult? (I swear the TS used to be harder, it was incredibly easy this time around)
      i feel like u just got gud, i did sp3 relatively recently.. i dont think anything has changed at all. but it was easier for me than my first time ever. and im pretty sure it was mainly due to me being better at the game than when i was back then, also changes and new stuff (sp buffs, new stronger pets, new costumes.. etc) might have had an effect too.


      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      I disagree. This game came out in 2006, so you can kinda expect it to not be casua, friendly at all.
      tedious tasks doesn't really make a game hardcore or more difficult, what you should've said is "this game is an old korean mmo, so you better damn well expect it to be tedious and grindy"


      TheRealDeepStriker wrote:

      try grouping with people, the quests are not meant to be done solo
      mmm right, let me go ahead and party with all the ghosts that are doing this quest too. thanks for the great advice buddy!
    • Gandalof wrote:

      tedious tasks doesn't really make a game hardcore or more difficult, what you should've said is "this game is an old korean mmo, so you better damn well expect it to be tedious and grindy"
      I mean MMO's back in the day were a grindfest, that was pretty much a norm. Just look at EQ, WoW, 4Story, etc.


      Gandalof wrote:

      mmm right, let me go ahead and party with all the ghosts that are doing this quest too. thanks for the great advice buddy!
      I know..... but hey there might be one lucky fella out there that's doing the same thing....
    • I think grindy and tedious=casual
      How can something that is difficult be tedious after all xD

      Hardcore are the tough challenges where a tiny mistake causes you to lose it all. Like when someone pulls the wrong levers in spider raid and upgrade it to hardcore for the team.... You know back when ppl did raids at the levels to receive a raidbox
    • thechampian1 wrote:

      Seriously tho, do quest with some friends, ask them if they can start the quest so its faster for you and they get another free sp out of it!
      Oh yeah, and find time when these friends are not busy to do it and they will spend at least 3-4h with you. I personally wouldnt like to spend a few days to get an sp because of organisation moments. Sadly, that is why MMORPG is getting less popular.
    • Jekyll wrote:

      thechampian1 wrote:

      Seriously tho, do quest with some friends, ask them if they can start the quest so its faster for you and they get another free sp out of it!
      Oh yeah, and find time when these friends are not busy to do it and they will spend at least 3-4h with you. I personally wouldnt like to spend a few days to get an sp because of organisation moments. Sadly, that is why MMORPG is getting less popular.
      Thanks for help really working with party making it faster ............. :P :P :P :P ;) ;) :saint:
    • I'm agree with that suggestion. All of people are lazy about doing sp3 quest. This situation is more disgusting for low levels or new players. So it should be a little bit easy for earning new players. Even high levels lazy about this, please think about low levels...



      Creodrea
    • Being lazy isn't really a reason to make something quicker though....

      I did SP4 again quite recently and am doing SP3 right now.... It really isn't that bad. Tedious definitely, but so was farming iron torturers for a hammer before 2nd TS64. Instead of complaining about the current speed of the quest, keep in mind how much easier(and by consequence faster) it has actually gotten for new players to do.

      SP1-4 rebalancing has made them stronger which helps a lot, access to event pets pretty frequently throughout the year which are pretty nice, if an event isn't going on you can STILL get a free bushi spamming Bushi King Defense raids.....

      Same with getting partner SPs outside of winter event trading acorns.

      Back in the day doing this solo as a noob took forever and in some cases caused you to die a lot. I remember trying to fight Fabian Frost for the 1st time at lv55 without excellent res and just a big mufflon for a pet.... That was HARD, and because everything was so hard it took sooo much longer.

      This time around i fought him without wearing any res, and my super santa bushy that i got in a xmas box recieved from my young rudi rowdy that i caught with a bronze bell tanked him the whole time. As well as the death lander and hell knight, no problems. And you can get just as good bushi from Bushi King Defense raids so talk about making things easier.

      All things considered they aren't hard to get, and the mentality to make it even faster is centered around wanting to level as fast as possible and skip through all lower level content....Which happens to be the only reason you even care since they give your 1st light SPs which you'd use in LoD.

      Personally I'd want the SP quests to remain focused on playing through "casually"(I'd rather say normally or even properly but some people will say it just isn't hardcore enough i suppose), not speed leveling.