i was playing nostale and i had some log in trouble's with moving from account to account,then it came to my mind gameforge account:
i do like the idea of having gameforge account that allow me to log into all gameforge games: elsword,soulworker,nostale,etc,etc, but i kind ya dont find it helping me as multiplayer who is using more than 1 ID in same game, we are today in world of speed and if speed was slow you will never improve something good, i am not saying that its internet problems or pc problems nope not at all, its about the way how log in works, its kind ya slow when you move from ID to ID or from channel to channel or sometimes ends by kicking you totally out of game.
i found some points maybe you would like to agree and maybe not:
- if i need to change to another account i need to turn off the current game.
- if i need to switch to another ID/email i am forced to remove the choice remember me to put another email.
- if i try to switch from character to character sometimes its disconnected.
- if i am disconnected why dose not game open the log in window back randomly?
- gameforge account seem to be useless and people still using 3~5 email or maybe even more.
- people love's to play multi all time, why not make game able to open more than 1 in pc? we already knows that more than of 70% from gamers in nostale using unsafe programs to run nostale (where is the player privacy)?
- gameforge email
- all ID shown below
- i chose ID (ID 3)
- i chose character (C-3)
- channel list appear (channel 126.96.36.199.5)
- i chose channel (channel 5)
- i confirm