Craftable essential item (faries and exc...)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Craftable essential item (faries and exc...)

________________________________________________________________________________________________
      THE ACTUAL SITUATION
      Let's be onest if you want to play you'll pay as this is going to be more and more paytoplay not paytowin
      ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PROPOSED IMPROVEMENTS

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
      GOAL WANTED
      I want to add a nerfed version of some of the nosmall items craftable so even the people that don't want to spent money can enjoy( a little better) this game but people are going to buy from nosmall anyway because their'll be much less effective

P.P.S i'm going to add other craftable items as the crafting recipe will come to my mind (we can argue about the number of items and the delay)
      (used the photo bcause there were too many attachment :P),also we may argue about the quantity of the required item to craft those (and the effects as well

The post was edited 2 times, last by Niko ().

• first the thread in wrong section, and you can forget that.
      i think you have great idea's about fairy's:
      1- do you mean by using essence you would let fairy grow 1%? simple from 50% with adding essence it becomes 51%.
      2- exchange the essence at eva allow you to make an nosmall fairy? something like 50 woodine essence give 0% water fairy, 100 woodine essence 50% water fairy.
      3- are you giving an idea for leveling fairy in faster way? or more than 1 way instead of piis and paying a high cost?
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

1- do you mean by using essence you would let fairy grow 1%? simple from 50% with adding essence it becomes 51%.
      Absolutely not, people will just abuse this (but we can talk about this if anyone has something to add

TheHealersGod wrote:

2- exchange the essence at eva allow you to make an nosmall fairy? something like 50 woodine essence give 0% lmited woondine fairy.
      (Exactly but only woondine/sellaim/turik/eperial not the divine) but as i write before other than the essence you'll need the normal fairies (the ones you obtain trough ts, if you want the 0% one just use a x element fairy that has beetween 0 to 49%,if you want the grown one you'll need more essence and a x normal fairy at 50%, this grants you the fairy of the element you choose at 40%,because remeber that the grown start at 40 not 50%)

TheHealersGod wrote:

3- are you giving an idea for leveling fairy in faster way? or more than 1 way instead of piis and paying a high cost?
      Ok about this one maybe if you collect one(or x number) essence of every element you can exchange them for a fairy blessing wich will have the following effect (for 1h):

The element of the fairy you're wearing will be increased by 10% for all the duration of the effect; the fairy will earn an additional 25% exp

This because it isn't going to substitute the nosmal thing as it will give less (but all in one) than the fairy booster and the fairy exp potion (maybe it will be an item limited as well so this became a persona item e.e that you can activate any time. Maybe it can work along the nosmal thing I've written upper,maybe not decide you)

After all the suggestion maybe (maybe not as everything I've written lol) it can be also the essences their self limited in primis if this will ever be accepted so people will be constricted to do a4 raids (if anyone has something to say about this go ahead i'm curios)

which section should it be?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Niko ().

• So the general idea is
      Make weaker versions of mall items craftable, but keep them all limited to avoid abuse.

I personally like the idea, although it might be a lot of work to properly balance things between "useless" and "making the mall item obsolete".
      Furthermore, making the items limited is a good first step against abuse, but there has to be more. For example, if we create protection scrolls for equipment similar to that, then we could just trade the equipment onto all alts. A solution here might be that you can only use these scrolls on unbound equipment or equipment bound to you, but again, there is a lot of work to do here to make this all work out.

I would suggest to contact a forum mod to move this post to the right section, then we will see where it goes. :)
    • He simply suggest an idea to get a general grasp of it, if this was accepted the items and the number of items would be properly set by Gameforge.
      I always thought there should have been other ways than to earn some certain stuff other than Nosmall. But I guess the game being 'free to play' must have this kind of system to earn some money from Nosmall so I don't think this will be accepted.
    • you are right bro, but nostale almost freezing its hard to see nostale growing with running system, i dont think that number of gamer's today suit for 2018, if game did not upgrade people will always chose the best.
    • unluckly i do think so as well... but tries doesn't hurt

And usually into the free to play there , often ,are weak form of item sold in shops (just to cit something by gameforge soulworker every item in that shop is already present but in a nerfed way example it's been added a gardening system which gve you 3 slot normally+ 2 slots extra that has 60% less time to produce what you're planting purchasable from the mall, again a shop should put only better object not "new things and new mechanism only for the shopper")

The post was edited 1 time, last by Niko ().

• I agree with Morg. The important thing is the main idea and the amount of items would be set by Gameforge when the time arrives. I do think that a "F2P" game needs a way to earn money, but since almost all Nosmall items are necessary and not a luxury, it makes it really difficult because the item prices are handled by players.

With this, you create an alternative to (hopefully) prevent the abuse in prices and get your own upgrading items without depending on a premium player. Also, you give Souls a new market - And that means it would be a little more expensive than now, just like the woas, etc. Could be possitive or negative, it depends if you'e selling or buying.

​Even though I would love the idea, I don't know if this would be accepted either.

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.