Refresh the Raids

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Refresh the Raids

I've been playing NosTale for few years now and I plan to continue playing, there has been many new features lately, we will have a new class as well, but what about improving the current raids reward ? My favorite raid in game is Chicken King and is pretty sad when you get nothing at the end, you can get the chicken costume but if you already got that ?
      Maybe add for some raids new costumes not permanent so people can do raid to get them, maybe some mounts like Marco Pollo in Chicken King, and some new slow mounts for beginners or even a raid Coin ( e.g. after finishing Cuby raid 30-49 get their boxes and The Mother Cuby Coin, also all 20-99 got the coin) and they can exchange them for some items from a NPC in respective raid map for basic items like Angel's feathers, Full Moon, Shining Souls, cella gillion, weapons from the Raids, sp from the raid ( maybe some are unlucky to get a chicken costume so they collect an amount of Coins and get it). The prizes could be anything valuable.
    • The problem I see with that is that it is easy to do Cuby solo and pull through 14 lows. This way, a single player could farm 50 coins or more per hour. Thus, either the exchange rate of coins for items has to be really bad - then no one would bother collecting them - or the prices for feathers, full moon, etc. will drop, thus making farming them not that good an option anymore.

So I would be really careful with exchanging the coins for such items.
      I would rather suggest things that you can't get other ways, as for example the chicken SP, costumes or maybe a unique one hour buff or a pink character name or whatever you can come up with; but not items like full moons or feathers.
      The items from the raid can be discussed, e.g. exchange 20 coins for the weapon you want, that might be an option if the exchange rate is chosen carefully to not get too many rare items into the game.
    • I don't think exchanging coins for equipment will be too big of a deal(other than what it will do to resistances) as it would be r0 equipment. Unlike the raidbox where you might get a r7 box and get a high rarity weapon/armor, coin trading would be r0 so it wouldn't be too big an addition to the market(usually isn't hard to find a r0 cheap anyway).

The coin should probably only be able to get stuff from the corresponding raidbox though.(and wouldn't count for things like SP5-8 raids where you already get a secondary currency)

If they had this back in the day i would've been able to get a chicken SP on my own instead of a friend gifting me a fresh one when he quit.(I've still never gotten an SP out of a raidbox except for partner SPs i got lots of those)

Edit: If this were implemented the coins should not be tradeable though.
    • we have got the coin idea already in act5.1 which you can farm in desert or do ibrahim raid and open bag then trade coin for glove,weapon,mask,helmet and food.
      i dont really think this idea will be big deal to do it for other raids, because you know each player almost has 3~7 account it would be simple i go other channel and raid alone and become rich alone, i felt like its nostale vendetta .
    • this idea is alright, keep in mind - devs have fixed the multi abuse issue by just making raid rewards drop,trade, sale false. ^^
      i personally think it should be traded for items useable at all levels not equip - so a buff item, pet, mount, etc. equip falls in and out of the game too easily
      ie. people dont use splendid def, glorius, or any of the other eq that drops from spider raid (dont bother mentioning slade)
    • I like the ideea of having an cuby pet as a reward for mother cuby raid,and to be like 1%,most people won't get it,but those who will,will feel so good.
      Also i like the ideea of Marco Pollo as KFC reward,it really fits.
      I have to say this though,guys do something about mounts,this is the only mmorpg where you need to pay with money from your pocket for a poor mount,like for real,add mounts as raid rewards,no other mmorpg does this.
      I mean there is that Cammel mount,but its meh at best and requires 90 days of questing in order to get it,wtf,and if you want that cammel to be tradeable,300 days of questing......
      So yeah,more mounts please.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

I like the ideea of having an cuby pet as a reward for mother cuby raid,and to be like 1%,most people won't get it,but those who will,will feel so good.
      Also i like the ideea of Marco Pollo as KFC reward,it really fits.
      I have to say this though,guys do something about mounts,this is the only mmorpg where you need money from your pocket for a poor mount,like for real,add mounts as raid rewards,no other mmorpg does this.
      I mean there is that Cammel mount,but its meh at best and requires 90 days of questing in order to get it,wtf,and if you want that cammel to be tradeable,300 days of questing......
      So yeah,more mounts please.
      please Entwell make this idea happen
      if some server did this let me know in private please
    • Although i find a raid reward with a 20% chance to get a mount the best ideea,i think there can be other ways even a vendor that sells weak mount for 1 mil.
      Always relying on nosmaller to buy a mount is just not good,sometimes its overpriced,the mount is too slow or simply you don't like it,but you are stuck with it and always can lose the occasion if someone else buys it first,we really need another mount to get in-game other then Cammel which require level 90.
      Im sorry if i went off-topic,i just don't feel like opening a new thread for this because it won't solve a thing.
      Also i think im serious when i say this is indeed the only game where you must pay to get a mount.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

Although i find a raid reward with a 20% chance to get a mount the best ideea,i think there can be other ways even a vendor that sells weak mount for 1 mil.
      Always relying on nosmaller to buy aa mount is just not good,sometimes its overpriced,the mount is too slow or simply you don't like it,but you are stuck with it and always can lose the occasion if someone else buys it first,we really need another mount to get in-game other then Cammel which require level 90.
      Im sorry if i went off-topic,i just don't feel like opening a new thread for this because it won't solve a thing.
      Also i think im serious when i say this is indeed the only game where you must pay to get a mount.
      agree, i think that the "weak mount" could easily be the wood horse that has +14 (or 16 idr), just thinking that the only "early" obtainable mount is from extreme luck into hatching egg solely into the ester event...
    • Niko wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Although i find a raid reward with a 20% chance to get a mount the best ideea,i think there can be other ways even a vendor that sells weak mount for 1 mil.
      Always relying on nosmaller to buy aa mount is just not good,sometimes its overpriced,the mount is too slow or simply you don't like it,but you are stuck with it and always can lose the occasion if someone else buys it first,we really need another mount to get in-game other then Cammel which require level 90.
      agree, i think that the "weak mount" could easily be the wood horse that has +14 (or 16 idr), just thinking that the only "early" obtainable mount is from extreme luck into hatching egg solely into the ester event...
      True,if i were to aproximate :
      it would be like 60% jelly.
      20% chicky.
      15% fox thing.
      5% Marco Pollo Mount.
      I caught like 3 Easter events,every egg i hatched was jelly with the exception of one occasion where it gave me chicky.Never ever got the fox pet or the mount.