More uses for 'limited' items

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• More uses for 'limited' items

Hey guys,

The limited items from daily boxes for the most part have no use once you have played for a while. Sure getting a free ladine is nice when its your first, but when you have several of them all limited they serve 0 purpose. I have a few suggestions what to do with them.

1.) Make limited items usable in recipes/production. For example allow limited ladines usable in act 6 fairy recipes (and would not produce limited versions). This obviously cannot be used for every limited item.

2.) Destroy limited items for mats - For example, if you destroy a ladine you would recieve (non limited) related items back. For example fairy booster, a woodine, essence whatever. It could just be random items which are tiered. For example destroying a ladine would be in the tier that gives woa, fm etc...whilst destroying a limited sundae gives roasted herring, fried chicken etc.

3.) De-limiter gambling - By gambling on your limited item, you could recieve a non-limited version or destroy it. This could be implemented with a lowish chance to perserve prices, or a flat fee etc. This would be my choice as it's much easier to implement.

4.) De-limiter nosmall - A nosmall item that removes the limited aspect of whatever limited item you have. I'd price it at 10-20 nos$.

Let me know what you think.
    • i do agree with you bro that some items should be treated in different way, simple:
      1-I receive and item able to find in NPC shop (it should not be limited), question why it should not be limited?
      i would say this item dose not make huge different since the main value already listed in NPC shop simple,
      got roasted herring>costs 280gold>trying to sell at 500 >nobody looked at my shop>time wasted.
      2-I got Fairy 50% that cost 200 nosdollar but i already have my fairy max to 80%> what will happen to limited fairy?>Destroy. question why i need to destroy you when its not able to trade without bead?
      3-i got any item from daily nosmall that i dont need but i wish to send it to someone else instead it be wasted.
      4-a roll back option for the item that give you cash! how? i got a nosmall limited daily item and rule say i cant trade or give to someone else but i wanna get something useful instead its wasted>go to eva>roll back>cash/gold/what ever could be a way to make it useful.
    • Prismo wrote:

1.) Make limited items usable in recipes/production. For example allow limited ladines usable in act 6 fairy recipes (and would not produce limited versions). This obviously cannot be used for every limited item.
      That I can agree on.

The rest most likely nope, as for the destroy gear for mats that would need to happen for both limited and none limited items.
      Keep in mind limited items are supposed to be exactly like the normal items with a few restrictions (for several reasons) their purpose is not to be better or equal to non limited items.
    • Morgoth wrote:

Keep in mind limited items are supposed to be exactly like the normal items with a few restrictions (for several reasons) their purpose is not to be better or equal to non limited items.
      I understand the limited ones purpose is not to be equal/better to normal non limited ones. I'm also aware of the reasons (50 accounts for daily boxes, rendering nosmall obselete). It's just so far the daily boxes seem to serve next to no purpose to anyone who has played for some time. I wouldn't even mind if we could trade in limited items for other limited items, like trading in fairies for fairy boosters, mounts for boa. Anything really.