Merge? Yes When?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Merge? Yes When?...

Hi.Yes it's me the person who pisses y'all off by asking all the time some questions ,that you may not allways like , or some questions that you may wanna to avoid .As the title says , we all know the merge is real atleast for the first wave of merges,BUT "we" atleast the UK server willing to ask , about some news about "us" what is going on, we wanna get some news :stick: .We got the fact that the merge will be real for us tho, BUT lets stop hide it , i dont think we have to hide the facts like with who will be UK merged , even if we allready know the merges are just between communites ,but we still gotta be sure, people still trading UK>US and they lose more at merge if they trade 1:10 after merge they will lose hella money just cuz they didnt know what to do , GAMEFORGE give us more hints or something we really need it , we dont like this silence , if people did stop to post , doesnt matter we forgot , tho we would like to hear something new from you , i dont think it takes that much just to damn say with who and when , keep the work on the merge , thats mainly , not doing more and more partner's /new roulette , and olther bs , make the game better and u will make better profits , not just by let the #PROJECT2K18 and us wait hella time , So ye GAMEFORGE we wanna some updates :)

Best regards , UrCandy<3 .
  • That's a lot to ask,because all the announced servers that are going to be merged have 0 information about anything in question(the only thing that is known is that it will be done)and I speak as an ex Nostale IT player(that's waiting for the merge in fact). Anyway if none of the staff said a thing that's simply means that nobody knows something and trust me when i say nobody because i check the nostale IT,Fr and this very often(also I've seen a lot of threads full of question about it and almost got shutdown for the insistence). As the response was taken this topic can be closed now.
  • Niko wrote:

That's a lot to ask,because all the announced servers that are going to be merged have 0 information about anything in question(the only thing that is known is that it will be done)and I speak as an ex Nostale IT player(that's waiting for the merge in fact). Anyway if none of the staff said a thing that's simply means that nobody knows something and trust me when i say nobody because i check the nostale IT,Fr and this very often(also I've seen a lot of threads full of question about it and almost got shutdown for the insistence). As the response was taken this topic can be closed now.
    To be honest... what he said.
    If Lady Sky had any new concrete information about this (that could be shared) I am sure she would update us by now.

Also I think I should leave this here.
    Display Spoiler
    fact

noun
    noun: fact; plural noun: facts

a thing that is known or proved to be true.
    "the most commonly known fact about hedgehogs is that they have fleas"
    synonyms: reality, actuality, certainty, factuality, certitude; truth, naked truth, verity, gospel
    "it is a fact that the water supply is seriously polluted" antonyms: lie, fiction

information used as evidence or as part of a report or news article.
    "even the most inventive journalism peters out without facts, and in this case there were no facts"
    synonyms: detail, piece of information, particular, item, specific, element, point, factor, feature, characteristic, respect, ingredient, attribute, circumstance, consideration, aspect, facet;
    information, itemized information, whole story; informal info, gen, low-down, score, dope. "every fact in the report was double-checked"

used to refer to a particular situation under discussion.
    noun: the fact that
    "despite the fact that I'm so tired, sleep is elusive"

Fact: A merge will happen eventually like Lady Sky said.
    Everything else is just your personal opinion. In order to "hide" something first it needs to exist.