Running multiple accounts at the same time

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Kacchan wrote:

totally not botting..yea right.
      why don't you also use your feets?
      you could play four accounts at same time.
      It depends on the complexity of their actions, obviously someone running a full raid team and dodging attacks with all 15 characters, using multiple abilities, etc would be throwing a whole lot of red flags but it is possible to run 2+ accounts without botting/friends. Again i understand the suspicious element to it, but i would think if you do it legitimately your safe.

Not that I'd even try myself as i prefer to relax when playing nostale and i can't help but assume that'd be stressful/intense. Plus i don't have multiple computers to play on and I'd rather avoid sandboxie/3rd party programs for running multiple nostale windows at once.

With multiple computers you at least get staff support if items randomly disappear on you(no 3rd party programs).
    • that is correct pock but make sure u still stay within guidelines of rules...so afk farming is against the rule.

as a side note: its always been seen around the game there are multi acc users which seem to be so fast at it that they bot....gms can pick up on this?
    • ariyoshi wrote:

as a side note: its always been seen around the game there are multi acc users which seem to be so fast at it that they bot....gms can pick up on this?
      :rolleyes: We are aware of that, that is what I meant with people who control their multis + main at the same time or faster than physical possible time.
      (literally at the same time not alt+tab to just buff your other character and then alt tab back to your main. Just to avoid confusion again)

If you suspect someone you can also report it to us.