looking for a family

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• looking for a family

Hello im level 55 archer my ingame name is akssios17 and im looking for a family with lod and helpful people right now i have a family ban because i was in a turkish family and they raged me because im new in game and i quitted it im waiting for your comments
      edit:thank you for 80+ views and no replys D:

The post was edited 2 times, last by neidom ().

• ermmm....
      It's normal that people watching and reading what and who you are.
      And probaly you just dont fit their requirements for a family so why should they comment then? ö.ô

Most familys looking for 70+ so ist hard to find a family in your level. You should try in game (speaker), im pretty sure you can find something there.
    • neidom wrote:

Hello im level 55 archer my ingame name is akssios17 and im looking for a family with lod and helpful people right now i have a family ban because i was in a turkish family and they raged me because im new in game and i quitted it im waiting for your comments
      edit:thank you for 80+ views and no replys D:
      you expect everyone is waiting at you? work harder like everyone dose, search and explore the game, farm money, get your light sp, talk to people, be useful then CRY about views.
    • It might help if you tell people why they would want you in their family: What can you offer, how can you help them? Do you farm lots of Fxp, do you do raids (Cuby, Ginseng,...) or raid seals and will let fam members join?
      There are many ways how you can convince families that they want you.

Just being lv55 and wanting someone to leech you in LoD is not a good argument. There are tons of such players ingame, and most families already had bad experiences with someone getting leeched and then just leaving, so if you really want a good family, try to convince them that they want you. :)

Oh, and it might also be easier to look ingame through speaker, you can reach more people that way.
      Or you found your own family and look for members, that is also possible.