Make the community great again?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Make the community great again?

Hello, so it was my first time visiting forum :lol:

Im playing US-Cylloan

No more fancy introduction lets get straight to the point.

1. Can we make the community great again as slowly ARENA is getting dead as fudge, oh well im not saying focus on arena since there's so many things to do in-game like FC Raids and other stuffs but WE must admit ARENA STUFFS are one of the main reason why almost half of the community is still playing this game but looks like it is being abused and taking advantage of the people who ddn't get punishment just because they are close friends with *censored* also not only in arena there's FC which is well more abused than arena cause they thought they can simply hide because of the FC System but yeah if u guys monitor this FC activities they really really abused these programs to take advantage like they can know who are they fighting level/name/hidden status or not :lol:

2. You can visit hacking site and try to prevent those "Hack Application/Progams" to penetrate into the game so less hassle for more investigation. i can send it in your(GM STAFFS) inbox if u liked to :)

3. Changes of in-game rules? Lol many people get banned by exaggerated rules, like you simply played on the same shop yet you get banned for *sharing accounts :lol: as if we need to register everytime we get into another net cafe man this S u know what about us? yeah we poor we dont afford having own computers but lol let us play we are players too.

4. Also it is really noticeable that we got some bs gaming here im talking about fair treatment for everyone, like a "normal" player reports gets no action(slow as fudge or yeah 2days? maximum sometimes a week or completely ignored), other parties report gets a real quick action. Maybe because they got closed connection between each other "before?" everyone knows that gms are 100% ex-players so you decide :)

5. Hackers? Im talking about the guy on this video, links below:

and i heard there's more video out there in youtube that shows the same person who caught USING A HACK CALLED EAGLE EYE badummm tsssss :rofl: OPEN YOUR EEEEEEYEEEESSS LIKE THE GUY WHO CAN SEE HIDDEEEEEN PLAYEEEERSSSS AWOOOO :lol:

PS. if you think that im just here to flame one person, no lol i played uk aswell and this issue exist tbh but everyone kept it and left the game coz tired of getting the same BS everyday. I CARE FOR MY MATES WHO STILL PLAYING THIS GAME YET PEOPLE LIKE THE GUY IN THE VIDEO CAN EASILY PENETRATE and MANIPULATE THE GAME, if one or two video isnt enough ill try to contact those who got a video introducing this guy. maybe they got some other people who using the same hack aswell :)

and 6. US Server is young yet dying guess the reason why?

That's all folks
      Thank you !

@EDIT
      YouTube link are prohibited? Really? Come on Lets discuss it here where everyone can give their opinion hmmm

The post was edited 2 times, last by jackasforreal: The links for youtube removed? ().

• I agree with u, i come from spanish server Eternity, and GMs here... are so sad to watch indeed, in my server if a GM see some1 abusing in arena of a low lvl, gets directly spoke by gm and if he doesnt stop, he goes to GM room and get punished, here they just tell u "leave arena", i meet that guy that can see invisible, i asked a GM why they dont ban him if we have videos and they said something like "there is ppl that doesnt understand our language thats why we cant accept videos, but u can call us and we will watch in game", this means in a summary, that no matter how many times u can show he is hacking, they wont do nothing, they need to see it by themself, but im quite sure that when they come to see him, the guy magicaly stops or leave so they cant watch :), there are also a LOT of bullshit plays in this server no punisheables, i got videos uploaded to YT of ppl that leave familys raging and cause of that rage start trolling the rest that are lvling up in HK or rebs, but GM still saying its legal cause when he entered LOD he was in the family (of course he was in the family if not this issue couldnt happen) But this wont change, if u dont complain directly to GF or Steam(because cylloan is a steam server) and they notice us this will keep the same, the GMs earn like 20€ each 3 months, they dont mind of being corrupt or not, they wont get punished with anything so i think its quite useless to say this in the forum, u have to go to steam or GF directly, I miss spanish GMs like Sigrus, always fair, there are some corrupts tho but Sigrus was the most Fair GM(SGM no) i have ever meet. I hope this can get solved if not this server will end like boreas :)
    • New

Yeah in my honest opinion end like boreas honestly not like boreas(is this a server? language?) well it will also end up like Nostale UK where these abusers made those rages in arena and made people quit because of these kind of hacks i can tell some like the Italian(brothers) who gave up chasing those un-stunnable scouts in arena and man they can shoot u inside the safe area lmao!! well ill try to catch up with GF or Steam(im not sure if steam will take action on this but worth a try tho.) but i hope they will end this B.S u know what i mean right just no not again not to end up like UK/Boreas or some other server out there.

PS: tbh it has really nothing to do with the management of gameforge its the current administration it self they need to open their eyes! :whistling:
    • New

jackasforreal wrote:

Im playing US-Cylloan

1. Can we make the community great again as slowly ARENA is getting dead as fudge, oh well im not saying focus on arena since there's so many things to do in-game like FC Raids and other stuffs but WE must admit ARENA STUFFS are one of the main reason why almost half of the community is still playing this game but looks like it is being abused and taking advantage of the people who ddn't get punishment just because they are close friends with *censored* also not only in arena there's FC which is well more abused than arena cause they thought they can simply hide because of the FC System but yeah if u guys monitor this FC activities they really really abused these programs to take advantage like they can know who are they fighting level/name/hidden status or not :lol:

2. You can visit hacking site and try to prevent those "Hack Application/Progams" to penetrate into the game so less hassle for more investigation. i can send it in your(GM STAFFS) inbox if u liked to :)

3. Changes of in-game rules? Lol many people get banned by exaggerated rules, like you simply played on the same shop yet you get banned for *sharing accounts :lol: as if we need to register everytime we get into another net cafe man this S u know what about us? yeah we poor we dont afford having own computers but lol let us play we are players too.

4. Also it is really noticeable that we got some bs gaming here im talking about fair treatment for everyone, like a "normal" player reports gets no action(slow as fudge or yeah 2days? maximum sometimes a week or completely ignored), other parties report gets a real quick action. Maybe because they got closed connection between each other "before?" everyone knows that gms are 100% ex-players so you decide :)

and i heard there's more video out there in youtube that shows the same person who caught USING A HACK CALLED EAGLE EYE badummm tsssss :rofl: OPEN YOUR EEEEEEYEEEESSS LIKE THE GUY WHO CAN SEE HIDDEEEEEN PLAYEEEERSSSS AWOOOO :lol:

PS. if you think that im just here to flame one person, no lol i played uk aswell and this issue exist tbh but everyone kept it and left the game coz tired of getting the same BS everyday. I CARE FOR MY MATES WHO STILL PLAYING THIS GAME YET PEOPLE LIKE THE GUY IN THE VIDEO CAN EASILY PENETRATE and MANIPULATE THE GAME, if one or two video isnt enough ill try to contact those who got a video introducing this guy. maybe they got some other people who using the same hack aswell :)

That's all folks
      Thank you !

@EDIT
      YouTube link are prohibited? Really? Come on Lets discuss it here where everyone can give their opinion hmmm
      1) Arena exists for players to pvp with each other, there is no violation of the rules when someone kills a low level and there shouldn't be one. Sure changes in the arena should be made but that is not up to us (The game staff).

2) Not up to us, we cannot update the client or improve the security system. (In a technical manner)

3) You are all confusing IP sharing with account sharing for whatever reason. Account sharing is not allowed and probably never will be. IP sharing is simply here for when you play from public places or having friends play with you or if you go to a friend's house who also play Nostale. Either way as long as it is clear the 2 accounts belong to a different owner and played by a different person then no biggie usually.

4) Everyone gets the same treatment, some tickets might need some more time to be handled and some others might be a lot faster, either way every ticket is being answered within 48 hours with very few small exceptions at times depending the situation.
      This whole thing has been a bubble some players like to live in since game was created, if you want to believe GMs are treating some players differently or are not fair to everyone then you will always believe it no matter what we say or do. You choose to believe what haters in game says and you take it for granted. Good for ya. Simply leave a room that the rumors banned people are spreading are lies.

5) It is not as simple, sadly it is not. But we do everything we can to gather enough and make certain someone is hacking. Patience. Simply needs time. And unfortunately we can never go into details about such things and players simply fall to false conclusions as ever again.

6) If you believe you can do a better job, apply for GM. lol.

GajeelDS wrote:

I agree with u, i come from spanish server Eternity, and GMs here... are so sad to watch indeed, in my server if a GM see some1 abusing in arena of a low lvl, gets directly spoke by gm and if he doesnt stop, he goes to GM room and get punished, here they just tell u "leave arena", i meet that guy that can see invisible, i asked a GM why they dont ban him if we have videos and they said something like "there is ppl that doesnt understand our language thats why we cant accept videos, but u can call us and we will watch in game", this means in a summary, that no matter how many times u can show he is hacking, they wont do nothing, they need to see it by themself, but im quite sure that when they come to see him, the guy magicaly stops or leave so they cant watch :), there are also a LOT of bullshit plays in this server no punisheables, i got videos uploaded to YT of ppl that leave familys raging and cause of that rage start trolling the rest that are lvling up in HK or rebs, but GM still saying its legal cause when he entered LOD he was in the family (of course he was in the family if not this issue couldnt happen) But this wont change, if u dont complain directly to GF or Steam(because cylloan is a steam server) and they notice us this will keep the same, the GMs earn like 20€ each 3 months, they dont mind of being corrupt or not, they wont get punished with anything so i think its quite useless to say this in the forum, u have to go to steam or GF directly, I miss spanish GMs like Sigrus, always fair, there are some corrupts tho but Sigrus was the most Fair GM(SGM no) i have ever meet. I hope this can get solved if not this server will end like boreas :)
      I think I answered your points above as well. Moreover If you are going to believe all the GMs that ever passed from the position since the game was created are corrupt then I think you guys need to re-think the whole thing greatly.
    • New

Morgoth wrote:

jackasforreal wrote:

Im playing US-Cylloan

That's all folks
      Thank you !

@EDIT
      1) Arena exists for players to pvp with each other, there is no violation of the rules when someone kills a low level and there shouldn't be one. Sure changes in the arena should be made but that is not up to us (The game staff).
      2) Not up to us, we cannot update the client or improve the security system. (In a technical manner)

3) You are all confusing IP sharing with account sharing for whatever reason. Account sharing is not allowed and probably never will be. IP sharing is simply here for when you play from public places or having friends play with you or if you go to a friend's house who also play Nostale. Either way as long as it is clear the 2 accounts belong to a different owner and played by a different person then no biggie usually.

4) Everyone gets the same treatment, some tickets might need some more time to be handled and some others might be a lot faster, either way every ticket is being answered within 48 hours with very few small exceptions at times depending the situation.
      This whole thing has been a bubble some players like to live in since game was created, if you want to believe GMs are treating some players differently or are not fair to everyone then you will always believe it no matter what we say or do. You choose to believe what haters in game says and you take it for granted. Good for ya. Simply leave a room that the rumors banned people are spreading are lies.

5) It is not as simple, sadly it is not. But we do everything we can to gather enough and make certain someone is hacking. Patience. Simply needs time. And unfortunately we can never go into details about such things and players simply fall to false conclusions as ever again.

6) If you believe you can do a better job, apply for GM. lol.

GajeelDS wrote:

I agree with u, i come from spanish server Eternity, and GMs here... are so sad to watch indeed, in my server if a GM see some1 abusing in arena of a low lvl, gets directly spoke by gm and if he doesnt stop, he goes to GM room and get punished, here they just tell u "leave arena", i meet that guy that can see invisible, i asked a GM why they dont ban him if we have videos and they said something like "there is ppl that doesnt understand our language thats why we cant accept videos, but u can call us and we will watch in game", this means in a summary, that no matter how many times u can show he is hacking, they wont do nothing, they need to see it by themself, but im quite sure that when they come to see him, the guy magicaly stops or leave so they cant watch :), there are also a LOT of bullshit plays in this server no punisheables, i got videos uploaded to YT of ppl that leave familys raging and cause of that rage start trolling the rest that are lvling up in HK or rebs, but GM still saying its legal cause when he entered LOD he was in the family (of course he was in the family if not this issue couldnt happen) But this wont change, if u dont complain directly to GF or Steam(because cylloan is a steam server) and they notice us this will keep the same, the GMs earn like 20€ each 3 months, they dont mind of being corrupt or not, they wont get punished with anything so i think its quite useless to say this in the forum, u have to go to steam or GF directly, I miss spanish GMs like Sigrus, always fair, there are some corrupts tho but Sigrus was the most Fair GM(SGM no) i have ever meet. I hope this can get solved if not this server will end like boreas :)
      I think I answered your points above as well. Moreover If you are going to believe all the GMs that ever passed from the position since the game was created are corrupt then I think you guys need to re-think the whole thing greatly.
      Thanks for answering my post, but we or i ddnt say that ever since the game was created gms are already corrupt this is why my thread's title is "MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN" it clearly says it was not corrupt ever since the game is created.
      1? No maybe you answered the other guy's point but not mine.

2? WE can work together :) *Loveya* no homo, i mean lets have a talk if u knew atleast u can get information from us of where u can get more information about this hack tool or something, so we can move this issue to the game developers. again the title says "MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN"

3? No? Not every gm is corrupt. *cheers*

4? Yeah we get replies but more likely as i said those who have closed connection to the staffs has the quickest response ever. WE dont know? Maybe they dont even bother to make a ticket. There's irc yeah, why i dont go there? :lol: again im fed up everytime i go there and ask for assistance this is what i get "You should make a ticket etc etc" *cheers again*

5? This is why we are here trying to help to make the game BETTER again(Im not saying "HEY Mr/Mrs GM please fix this etc etc) what im trying to say is hear us out the ones who've encountered these abusers and collect information from me/somebody that used to know this hack? *eh? im not using this, no way gonna use that s000t so we just happen to know where it comes from and by talking to some people who really uses it oh well i reported them aswell way back in UK, yes we try to get ourselves a SOLID EVIDENCE* yet it was ignored *cheers* oh well not totally ignored but getting the same response again and again meh? im all fed up.

6? No i never dreamt being part of the Game Staffs, cause i enjoy playing the game and these guys are ruining the game by using hack programs(please don't tell me that you guys(gm staffs) are busy irl, i understand that yeah i really do, but how about those voices behind the tickets?)
    • New

jackasforreal wrote:

Thanks for answering my post, but we or i ddnt say that ever since the game was created gms are already corrupt this is why my thread's title is "MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN" it clearly says it was not corrupt ever since the game is created.1? No maybe you answered the other guy's point but not mine.

2? WE can work together :) *Loveya* no homo, i mean lets have a talk if u knew atleast u can get information from us of where u can get more information about this hack tool or something, so we can move this issue to the game developers. again the title says "MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN"

3? No? Not every gm is corrupt. *cheers*

4? Yeah we get replies but more likely as i said those who have closed connection to the staffs has the quickest response ever. WE dont know? Maybe they dont even bother to make a ticket. There's irc yeah, why i dont go there? :lol: again im fed up everytime i go there and ask for assistance this is what i get "You should make a ticket etc etc" *cheers again*

5? This is why we are here trying to help to make the game BETTER again(Im not saying "HEY Mr/Mrs GM please fix this etc etc) what im trying to say is hear us out the ones who've encountered these abusers and collect information from me/somebody that used to know this hack? *eh? im not using this, no way gonna use that s000t so we just happen to know where it comes from and by talking to some people who really uses it oh well i reported them aswell way back in UK, yes we try to get ourselves a SOLID EVIDENCE* yet it was ignored *cheers* oh well not totally ignored but getting the same response again and again meh? im all fed up.

6? No i never dreamt being part of the Game Staffs, cause i enjoy playing the game and these guys are ruining the game by using hack programs(please don't tell me that you guys(gm staffs) are busy irl, i understand that yeah i really do, but how about those voices behind the tickets?)
      I merged my answers a bit cause I saw you two agreeing with each other so xD

Anyway

1) The reason I said that is because in every time period since the game was created some users will always be/been there to believe or spread around that the GMs are corrupt, so basically this is not something new this is what I meant. So according to that it means at all times the GMs have been corrupt so there is nothing to go back to.

2) You can give us such stuff yes just from our side we cannot really give you details because we are not allowed so we simply thank you for providing the evidence and then we say if that specific evidence itself is enough or not. If it isn't, that simply means we need more either from your side or from our side. (And we try as much as we can from our side)
      Edit: as for botters a GM has to check personally we cannot accept pictures or videos, just log in IRC and catch a gm to go and check.

3) I guess similar to answer 1 above. But additionally if you believe a GM is corrupt feel free to report it with some decent evidence to a SGM or the GA, if you believe a SGM is corrupt then report it to the GA, and if you believe the GA is corrupt report it to the CoMa (Community Manager).

4) We receive tones of tickets daily and I can say since I am on the other side and I can view it better than you that this isn't true, all tickets are answered equally when GMs have time to answer them. Plus the word friend I am not sure anyone could use it like that in games.

5) IRC support is limited, because tickets are easier and also we need them for documentation. IRC is more for special fast kind of support like if you see a bot or something that needs action right now but for item restoration etc etc ticket is always the best solution.

6) The "we are volunteers we also work in real life" thingie is true and at some level it works but again it is our responsibility since we applied for this job and we are supposed to take care of things.
      This simply exist so you give us your understanding that sometimes things might run a bit slow as we might have people who need days off or have been really busy in real life. It happens and to be honest real life will always come first.
    • New

grats US players lol you accepted your server dieing, what could go wrong with a server funded by other servers gold, populated by alts, well done :thumbsup: :lol:
      have you accepted but all the cheats from other servers now also playing US?, maybe like uk server dieing threads this whole thread should be ignored
      why should US have more priority for revival than a server thats been around longer
    • New

Legendary17 wrote:

grats US players lol you accepted your server dieing, what could go wrong with a server funded by other servers gold, populated by alts, well done :thumbsup: :lol:
      have you accepted but all the cheats from other servers now also playing US?, maybe like uk server dieing threads this whole thread should be ignored
      why should US have more priority for revival than a server thats been around longer
      man you need more attention?

On which part i mentioned the US alone? Lol go back to school and stop assuming that my post only focused on 1 server.
      Files
      • 333.PNG

(15.82 kB, downloaded 5 times, last: )
    • New

jackasforreal wrote:

ARENA [...] but looks like it is being abused and taking advantage of the people who ddn't get punishment just because they are close friends with *censored*
      I don't recall having any friends in the community over the past 8 years I've spent here.

jackasforreal wrote:

2. You can visit hacking site and try to prevent those "Hack Application/Progams" to penetrate into the game so less hassle for more investigation. i can send it in your(GM STAFFS) inbox if u liked to
      I often wonder what some people think of us/how they see us. GMs are all sorts of people with different knowledge and experience. We even know how to use Google, social media etc. Therefore it's not like we're completely oblivious to the possibilities someone has if they decide to manipulate the game or simply use someone's tool - but we have to find evidence for it. I'm certainly not in a position to discuss the details, but it's a matter you can hardly compare to one another since it differs a lot. Sometimes we as well receive simple accusations because people make up cheats though there's a legal way to achieve the same outcome.

jackasforreal wrote:

3. Changes of in-game rules? Lol many people get banned by exaggerated rules, like you simply played on the same shop yet you get banned for *sharing accounts as if we need to register everytime we get into another net cafe man this S u know what about us? yeah we poor we dont afford having own computers but lol let us play we are players too.
      You only have to register playing at an Internet Café once (and all your accounts). It has to be renewed if you register an additonal account though. I don't know yet if that might change with the introduction of master accounts.

jackasforreal wrote:

Links of people cheating are not permitted in general. You can report them by ticket or IRC, but mustn't post these links in the forum.

GajeelDS wrote:

in my server if a GM see some1 abusing in arena of a low lvl, gets directly spoke by gm and if he doesnt stop, he goes to GM room and get punished
      It was never like that in UK and it's the same for example in DE. Maybe there are slight differences between the communities, but I don't think either that "hunting" should be penalized. Drawing a line here is rather subjective.

GajeelDS wrote:

"there is ppl that doesnt understand our language thats why we cant accept videos
      that makes no sense to me.

GajeelDS wrote:

that no matter how many times u can show he is hacking, they wont do nothing, they need to see it by themself,
      See above.

GajeelDS wrote:

they dont mind of being corrupt or not, they wont get punished with anything
      I think behaviour and (clear) conscience aren't necessarily based on the fact whether something has severe consequences or not. Just like I doubt that I'd have survived here since 2010 if I was the way you described it. To put it simply: It bugs me if things aren't the way they're supposed to be. E.g. I'd love to have a community where everyone plays according to the rules. That won't happen though.

jackasforreal wrote:

lets have a talk if u knew atleast u can get information from us of where u can get more information about this hack tool or something,
      Anyone can report anything as explained before, but some may underestimate our awareness.

jackasforreal wrote:

Yeah we get replies but more likely as i said those who have closed connection to the staffs has the quickest response ever.
      I answer tickets equally, but sometimes it depends on where I answer it (for example during work I can't do complex stuff) and if I have the time to take care of a matter that's very time-consuming now. Often someone thinks it's just a simple matter though it might take hours to deal with it out accordingly.
      In IRC you can talk to someone directly, but just like @Morgoth said it's fine to report insults, botters or ask questions in IRC, but for ban matters or restorations there might either not be someone around who can deal with it or a ticket is required due to our policies.

When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...
    • New

US server killing itself, , most common US chat= trade uk gold to US, funny that once all boycott them players they have no gold to do these trades =D, now the server magically dieing, next is the rise in nos$ price as gold is going be less and less, accept u needs merge US