nostale error

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• nostale error

so this problem have arised again...i have asked for closed thread but now it arise so maybe can merge it?
      first of all my comp do not have antivirus i guess..and firewall is off but i receive this problems error when starting client
      dlcl.gfsrv.net/nostale/patch/uk/Update.txt file
      with this thread Nostale Guide (if you can't start Nostale and other problems) i dont really know what happened or how to solve it..this problem arised this morning until now so basically around 12 hours + now..yesterday after maintenance the problem arise 1x and i am able to start normally again but not today..and if im not mistaken there were no patch yesterday right?if they do then how can i do it?as i have tried to reinstall and redownload it again...but instead of patching it just come out this so whatever i am doing it will come out this..any idea how to solve it?btw i also have deleted the nostale file before installing it again so currently my nostale file is empty

please guide me through step by step as im not a pro technician..

btw i saw 1 thread saying copying those link and enter it at adressbox see if it redirect you anywhere but i get 404 not found..i forgot which nostale website is that..
      Files
      • 12.png

(549.43 kB, downloaded 29 times, last: )
    • invisibleman wrote:

so this problem have arised again...i have asked for closed thread but now it arise so maybe can merge it?
      first of all my comp do not have antivirus i guess..and firewall is off but i receive this problems error when starting client
      dlcl.gfsrv.net/nostale/patch/uk/Update.txt file
      with this thread Nostale Guide (if you can't start Nostale and other problems) i dont really know what happened or how to solve it..this problem arised this morning until now so basically around 12 hours + now..yesterday after maintenance the problem arise 1x and i am able to start normally again but not today..and if im not mistaken there were no patch yesterday right?if they do then how can i do it?as i have tried to reinstall and redownload it again...but instead of patching it just come out this so whatever i am doing it will come out this..any idea how to solve it?btw i also have deleted the nostale file before installing it again so currently my nostale file is empty

please guide me through step by step as im not a pro technician..

btw i saw 1 thread saying copying those link and enter it at adressbox see if it redirect you anywhere but i get 404 not found..i forgot which nostale website is that..
      that happens often when you try to open nostale while maintenance then files glitch up, what you need to do is simple remove nostale full from pc and reinstall again.
    • well i have uninstalled it properly i guess and the problem still presists what i do :control panel>nostale>uninstall/remove after that :My computer>Local disc D:>Nostale file>Delete
      but still not working though..after reinstalling like usually does instead of patching it stay like that..
      well i dont know if i started at the wrong moment or not usually when patching i do something else then when it say all status applied or something than i start..well i guess like healers said i tried to open nos during last maintenance before maintenance was announced on websites
    • damn if i was that rich XD if i was that rich i would even bought off nostale alt s...
      anyway get back to the topic i need the help asap tomorrow cali cant afford to miss one cause im already poor like s*** before maintenance bought blessing to upgrade weap 3x all fail alt z
    • sometimes when i tried to open nos this pop out likewise when i tried to visit nostale sites so is this related to the problem if yes how to solve it?i've been googling around but the way ppl provide me i dont get it at all
      Files
      • 1.png

(236.98 kB, downloaded 16 times, last: )
    • hi again so i just able to login i dont know how to fix it yet as i keep opening and closing nostale client for the past few weeks not 24 hrs though..so i still need any solution incase if it happen to anyone else or the problem occur again in future.

and btw how can i claim my fairy exp pot?i dont see it in my inventory nor my parcel?
    • I am glad it is fixed right now, Jophiel doesn't seem to have much time recently :o
      About your fairy exp, if you claimed it from the dailys or bought and didn't receive it you shoudl write a ticket so we can take care of that case properly :)

sexier than Bittersweet
      piss me off and I’ll make the Death Star explosion look like a fire cracker

• so after 20x+ open and closing nos client finally im able to enter to nos and around 2 or 3 hours of playing it i got dced and come out this...and my problem still stay the same it's countable how many times i can login
      sorry got to crop some part as the original file is too big and unable to be save in nostale folder so i use prnt screen and paste it on paint programme
      Files
      • 15.png

(930.27 kB, downloaded 18 times, last: )