alternative gold sources

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• °BowFlex° wrote:

Theres many ways to earn gold other than IC, try investing in the bazaar if youre lucky you can make 50m from one item if not your avereging around 30-50m a week if you do it right
      or could target gold buyers who recieve 100m+ gold in random trades and claim reselling, i suppose whatever gold sellers need to do to compete with each other, remove gold obtained via rl cash trades and suddenly economy will shift, feel bad for all thoose shamed on youtube from uk/us server for gold buying/selling, would also love to shake member of staffs hand who leaked info regarding it :)
    • Legendary17 wrote:

°BowFlex° wrote:

Theres many ways to earn gold other than IC, try investing in the bazaar if youre lucky you can make 50m from one item if not your avereging around 30-50m a week if you do it right
      or could target gold buyers who recieve 100m+ gold in random trades and claim reselling, i suppose whatever gold sellers need to do to compete with each other, remove gold obtained via rl cash trades and suddenly economy will shift, feel bad for all thoose shamed on youtube from uk/us server for gold buying/selling, would also love to shake member of staffs hand who leaked info regarding it :)
      If staff knew about gold buying im pretty sure theyd do something about it, personally i solo ics and resell don't know why you assume people gold buy because they have more than you...
    • °BowFlex° wrote:

As for this yes mabye, but you cant complain about lack of money methods if you refuse to do the current ones.
      No offense, but I don't really consider this an actual method of making money. It doesn't actually generate gold. It only shifts who has it. For a reseller to make gold, he has to screw over someone else and make them pay more for something. By its nature, not everyone can make money that way. If everyone resold, reselling wouldn't work. There HAS to be someone at the end getting screwed over for them to make gold off it. Hence, I don't consider it an actual method.
    • TBH - if the community is active there are several methods to make gold at low levels

1. farm ice cubes, woa, fm, ice flower
      2. pii grinding
      3. pts 45-55
      4. bts 65-70
      5. ts 73
      6. ibra raid
      7. minigaming
      How many gold methods do people want? For sake of argument, is farming gold at low levels hard? Yes (especially pre 45) in my experience however the methods are still there. Should the methods be updated? Possibly. Should new ones be added? Up to suggestions and devs but in my opinion not worth the effort (maybe for gold methods for 70+)

As a side note: to deflate the gold accumulated in a server: got this idea from maplestory (OMEGALULS) how about putting a tax on gold used in trades/shops for certain amounts...ie: 100m = 10% tax so seller only makes 90m off item, etc.

As a new suggestion for gold making: i think it would be nice to see "action points" or a system which accumulates how much you help in a raid for extra rewards...therefore if you afk = no reward at all extra reward or box at all (you also need to accumulate a certain amount of points in a sense. also to balance this out..maybe increase the difficulty or hp of mobs/boss in lower level raids if a player of higher level is detected to join
    • Chipy wrote:

Action points ... no plz ... this ruined the fun of FC raids for me xD gaawd pliz no q.q
      To be fair... A point system isn't inherently bad lol. It's only bad when damage is overly evaluated as "participation".

Plus, as hilarious as your lvl 88 adventurer is, you do 0 damage lol. Can't be helped given the class. Nothing personal, but that does also open a debate for whether you should reward a player for effectively being useless to the goal (whether malicious or not, as your case is clearly not).
    • making ic only 10 ppl??are you friggin serious about it?i know it's fine to any other low lvl ic but 80+ ic 10 ppl you think can managed to win it?i was literally going to cry if this idea is going to be implemented..btw AP 1k is so hard to get man i know most of you are rich so you can afford good eqp PVE shell good perf/upgrade etc..but think of the position of the players who do not have them especially newbs who just joined and did not know anything about ic at all...even the tutorial did not even go through how to jooin any ic ib or raids until you played for so long and managed to realised it yourself..
    • Chipy wrote:

Action points ... no plz ... this ruined the fun of FC raids for me xD gaawd pliz no q.q
      no offence chipy but saving you in every raid or ic is waste of time beside working hard long years to face hard things in game.

ariyoshi wrote:

TBH - if the community is active there are several methods to make gold at low levels

2. pii grinding
      3. pts 45-55
      4. bts 65-70
      5. ts 73
      6. ibra raid
      7. minigaming

part: 1- those dose not give good cash if you sell them to NPC
      2-pii grinding is not helpful since it request long hours to make.
      3- pts 45-55 was ignored perfectly since long years ago when game changed sin invisble effect from 5min to 1min.
      4- bts 65-70 is good but only for max of 70 as you know.
      6- when did ibra raid become cash raid when even the bag contain trash?
      7- mini games became hell for people after requirement of high reputation 100k+
      the point here bro is alot things has changed and there is a side bad effect from the change that was not fixed, something like a year game making chicken queen raid look easy, then a year they make it pro suck,(trapping cus you banned).
      i think the main part is nostale dose not have main strong cash options and thats really wrong, in old times ts 81 use to give 84k per win, could 1 of GM here tell why? in old times lod was open for all levels but now you need 55+ to start loding and again could GM here tell why? this game always killing a part without giving solutions.
      we do need main things to give cash, and how ever i dont agree with action points in ic but i can agree with action points for winning ic and tradding point for items like woa,moon,etc etc from an NPC.

some idea about blocking resellers:
      1-every item listed in bassar should have different code or number(not see able).
      2-you cant relist the same item before 24hour or 48hour.
      3-you can't buy same amount of item more than 5x (if nosmall item listed in bazar).
      4-put cash limit for nosmall item in bazar (simple if cc cost only 10mil then max price is 10mil you cant put more than that).

:sniper: :miffy: :miffy: :miffy: :miffy: :miffy: :rocketlauncher:
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

Chipy wrote:

no offence chipy but saving you in every raid or ic is waste of time beside working hard long years to face hard things in game.

ariyoshi wrote:

TBH - if the community is active there are several methods to make gold at low levels

2. pii grinding
      3. pts 45-55
      4. bts 65-70
      5. ts 73
      6. ibra raid
      7. minigaming

part: 1- those dose not give good cash if you sell them to NPC2-pii grinding is not helpful since it request long hours to make.
      3- pts 45-55 was ignored perfectly since long years ago when game changed sin invisble effect from 5min to 1min.
      4- bts 65-70 is good but only for max of 70 as you know.
      6- when did ibra raid become cash raid when even the bag contain trash?
      7- mini games became hell for people after requirement of high reputation 100k+
      Thanks for saving me the trouble,Healers.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

i think the main part is nostale dose not have main strong cash options and thats really wrong, in old times ts 81 use to give 84k per win, could 1 of GM here tell why? in old times lod was open for all levels but now you need 55+ to start loding and again could GM here tell why? this game always killing a part without giving solutions.
      Not sure about the ts 81 I guess the developers just changed it for whatever reason.
      All the quests from level 1 to 55 got really huge exp boost so you don't really need LoD till 55lv. I guess they want players to play the game a little bit and not just join LoD from lv 1 and have zero experience with the game.
      I remember in the past a lot of people actually complained about this and suggested to put a level limit on LoD as new players had no clue about the game, no gold, no resistances, no experience.
      There was an announcement about it but I can't seem to find it, it's possible it was within the maintenance post.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

PSA, instead of sin, a HP war with a 70+ armor and groovy beach can just AFK on his mount to run out timer. If you have at least 20k HP (easy for a tank war) you'll only die at most once, and you have 3 lives. At least 35k or so, and you shouldn't die at all. Just keep in mind if you only use your swordy, you may need to start killing a little earlier to kill in time lol.

invisibleman wrote:

making ic only 10 ppl??are you friggin serious about it?i know it's fine to any other low lvl ic but 80+ ic 10 ppl you think can managed to win it?i was literally going to cry if this idea is going to be implemented..btw AP 1k is so hard to get man i know most of you are rich so you can afford good eqp PVE shell good perf/upgrade etc..but think of the position of the players who do not have them especially newbs who just joined and did not know anything about ic at all...even the tutorial did not even go through how to jooin any ic ib or raids until you played for so long and managed to realised it yourself..
      I'm assume you're referring to my suggestion? If so, that suggestion isn't meant to stand by itself!

Lowering the mob count to account for the fewer people should make it quite easy! I'm a complete noob, and could easily do at least 1/3 a magmaro's HP in a combo with a lvl 83 sword and a 99+5+0 monk. 10 to 15 people? That's more than 300% the damage needed to kill them in a single combo! And that's not factoring in smart SP comps, like a sader+WK combo for uber debuffs. And that's the second to last wave! If you get even 1 lvl 92, 92 weps are OP and can solo magmaros with only 1 of the 10-15 players.

The hardest part of IC is tanking/luring with all that damage (stupid damage floor...) and CC (rrrriiiiiigggggiiiittttyyyyy...). But less mobs would make that hard job MUUUUUCH easier. Meaning more lurers to carry you through IC, and a less dangerous time for all the squishy 80-87 archers that can die in 2 seconds when surrounded by so many mobs.

And the best part of it all? Less people per IC = more loot without having to go to different channels. I think small IC's CAN be dangerous if implemented badly... so fair criticism. But I think in tandem with the less mobs, it'd make 80+ IC less of a jump from the other ICs, and much less dangerous for 80+s while being more rewarding for active play. But thats just imo.