US IC "solo killer" never be ban(Killer never die??)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Pinkamena wrote:

Legendary17 wrote:

remove ic from game for a month as a trial, then decide if we actually need ic, answer will be no we dont
      The IC is the main source of money for any 80-.
      I mean that isn't true in my case....

When i hit level 73, most of my gold came from TS73. Before that a large chunk came from quests.... Also selling random drops(darkness pieces, imp horns etc) to malcolm.

Honestly IC is a main source of gold for 70- who mostly just sit around afk. Even then at all levels reselling is the main form of making gold in nostale(i don't really participate myself which is why I'm always broke but i can't just sit down and play the market as it is soooo boring).
    • Ruff wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Legendary17 wrote:

remove ic from game for a month as a trial, then decide if we actually need ic, answer will be no we dont
      The IC is the main source of money for any 80-.
      I mean that isn't true in my case....
      When i hit level 73, most of my gold came from TS73. Before that a large chunk came from quests.... Also selling random drops(darkness pieces, imp horns etc) to malcolm.

Honestly IC is a main source of gold for 70- who mostly just sit around afk. Even then at all levels reselling is the main form of making gold in nostale(i don't really participate myself which is why I'm always broke but i can't just sit down and play the market as it is soooo boring).
      Resseling isn't for everyone,imagine if any 80- starts resseling on US server,the economy will crush in a matter of months.Not many has the nerve or patience nor they rely on it anyway.Resseling is hardly a main source of gold.
      TS 73 is way too outdated to be considered a main gold source.
      The lenght is barely higher then the IC.
      The reward is nowehere near as good as the IC.
      To acctualy make as much as the IC you need 2 another alts in your party,the more the harder the TS is,the more resource you need to buy.
      Gonna take a quick pause that this is more for 90-,where the IC alone can get you more then a TS 73 with 2 alts.
      But regardless it applies for 73's too when you need res+pots and 2 73 alts,which request MUCH more work then just log in every 2 hours and collect 80k.
      Quests and mob items as main source of gold... Really ?

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• Below 70, yeah quests and mob items were my main source of gold. There are also group and individual tine space stones for gold but that's just if you happen to find one.

73 if you do it with a partner you cut its length in half, a lot of people use 1 alt and a partner as you actually make gold faster that way than having 3 alts and soloing it (and the partner still makes gold faster than doing it solo without alts).

Personally the fastest i made gold(other than selling sp5-6 boxes) was by soloing TS73 with my brother and my friend afk in the TS with me(they'd give me 1/2 their gold winnings so it was like i had 1 alt, even though I've never had an alt). Doing it solo was certainly easier though, enemies are buffed by the number of people that enter.

Regardless, at level 73 with my Ice Mage i didn't need any pots. It was nice to use event snacks but unnecessary, and it actually helped me level my Ice Mage up some. After getting Tide Lord i started using it instead, it is safer and faster but a little more complicated.

IC makes gold mostly for the people who can solo it(which bare minimum requires 2 alts just to make sure 3 characters enter so it will actually start).

Aside from that it makes gold for people who aren't busy farming and instead just wait for another IC to start. Keep in mind that winnings are directly dependent on your level, the lower your level the less you can make from IC meaning the easier it is to make more elsewhere.

Edit: if you happen to be one of the crazy people who can fluently control multiple accounts at the same time, TS73 easily surpasses IC(unless you solo IC). Takes a bit more than half the time of IC and you have 3 characters to make a total of 150k, 300k in almost the same time as 1 IC. 73×3=219k from IC(not including drops from IC or TS73, personally i can never loot in IC anyway with my lag). TS73 easily wins, and the 80+IC depends largely on whether the community commonly wins and you yourself survive, you can solo it, or if you can loot a lot. If you can solo it then obviously it makes a lot of money, but we are specifically talking about lower levels who can't solo it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ruff ().

• The main general quest isn't a source of money,it does drop you from time to time 50k and thats it,it dosent even help you make 1m overall,everything after 55 gives no gold.
      The sub quests,that appear after you completed a TS gives you like 8k.
      You don't even get 80k with 2 player and 1 alt,thats why i said 1 player and 2 alts.The Gold is still lesser then the IC,im not sure how much you and your frieds are willing to spam but this is an dependent money source,as there is no guarentee how much your friend is willing to spam.
      Regardless you sstill need good res,not just any res,and some pots unless you have an upgraded SP,which a newcommer dosen't have,and it will find it more frustrating.
      I do want to correct myself though,yes TS 73 is a source of money,but not as efficient as spamming IC's.
      Ofc luck is important in IC,but here it dosen't rely RNG to get it,your either on point and faster or just slower.For example if you see 3x7000 gold drop near 1 guy,the chances are you will still be able to take 7000 k as that guy would be impossibile to catch them all.
      The mob items aka woa farming is very tedious to do,some and im not joking get 1 woa in a hour,that whort 20k,if you happen to be lucky which most of the community isn't then yeah it can be a gold source.
      But by gold source or money source,im ussualy reffering to the activity that makes up your total of money,if you happen to be able to do 3 bts with other 2 random guys just for one day,it can be considered a money source,yes.But that dosen't mean that all of your accumulated gold is due to that 3 bts you randomly did and probably won't do again for a long time.What do i mean it's that it had to be a stable source,and a better stable source like doing 15 minutes an activity for every 2 hours and getting 100k for it for a low level dosen't really exist.You can't rely on general quests to always make money or sub quests that most of the time rewards xp and jxp.You can't rely on bts/pts if you don't have alts or addicting friends to always spam with you.Heck you can't even rely on selling raid seals because they are level restricted and their prices are low,sometimes you end up using that seal yourself just to get a pity reward in the end.
      While TS 73 and mob hunting are money sources they aren't as efficient as the ic.You don't waste as much time doing them or making alts to do them.Or i should say,they aren't as addictive,since im casual,lol.

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • so the real complaint is about gold gain? if the removal of ic would lead to complaint of loss of gold source.
      why not make suggestions non ic related for improved gold sources, thats what players would be forced to do if ic was disabled, find alternative ways to make gold or suggestions