US IC "solo killer" never be ban(Killer never die??)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • US IC "solo killer" never be ban(Killer never die??)

      I am happy to write that ...feeling, since I am angry for IC solo killer still killing ppl
      Even they killing other everydays, they will not be ban after you reported, since that ... just kill you once in video.
      So, if you wanna to report someone break the rule and killed you,
      you need to let this guys kill you more than once......?(Am I sick? to enjoy be killing in IC? wtf?)

      And these ppls can still laugh everyday in nostale and keeping killing other in ic.
      e.g. A nub tried to report me, but I still here and killing them again. haha

      I wanna know how many times should I report with a vedio, then that ...will be ban?
      2 times? 3 times? 4 times?
      Breaking the rule just kidding to the nub?
      Is that ture? all player can use the bug/cheat/bot/any breaking the rule behavior once or twice (until be reported)?

      I went to channel 1-5 for IC in US, always saw those ...said that ...:
      I just helping to lure for you guys(but not tank or attack)
      That just meaning I can playing the Sealed Vessel in Nosville( and I will say I am not careful enough and not tank enough so let someone dead), right?
      I told you gm, if I saw that guys still killing others like that and not be ban, I will doubt that "solo killer" are your friends.

      I will report one more time in coming days

      edit: Inappropriate language and cursing. This includes the use of abbreviated vulgar language, including *** or other censoring in place of vulgar language. Please refrain from doing so from now on.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by kitcalie: edited out cursing ().

    • First of all, you should change your Attitude and leave the Swearing out of here.
      People can be Butts, especially in mmorpgs like NosTale but i doubt that they are doing it for no Reason.
      But i don't want to throw anything against you, just record it and report them via the Ticket System for Griefing.
    • Oh? Since when is luring considered "grief play" ?

      The person lures - you die. That's your own problem. You can always stop going to IC's, or using full health potions or running.

      To win IC - a person needs to lure so others can kill.

      If by any chance low levels die in the process. - S#@T happens.
    • Ms.Makintosh wrote:

      Oh? Since when is luring considered "grief play" ?

      The person lures - you die. That's your own problem. You can always stop going to IC's, or using full health potions or running.

      To win IC - a person needs to lure so others can kill.

      If by any chance low levels die in the process. - S#@T happens.
      That is sometimes true, however there are also times when you lure too much and make IC fail. Someone needs to lure sure, but only what the group can handle. There is the argument of, "i thought you could handle it" but there are also the people who lure, and then drop aggro off of themselves to try and kill people on purpose. Which is grief play, such as luring moths to a pigeon farmer and going to a friend's miniland to lose aggro. The same can apply to IC if the group clearly can't handle large lures(such as mostly level 80s past 2nd wave).

      If there are a lot of 90+ people though and they consistently make it to last wave, then lower levels dying from a lure isn't your problem. The goal is to win the IC, not make sure everyone else survives.
    • maybe you mean something like this:
      but generally what i am sure from is the person who ruin lure or provokes in ic wont get any warning, i have asked for that before in ticket and they sorry we cant help you, its not part of reason or ban rule.
      then how did we fix it? we only stay away with all skill and be ready for anything like that then the person who use to spam ruin every ic could not handle it.
      and today in UK we are type of destroyers people if anyone lure he kills whole lure alone.
      those cheap things dose not work anymore.
    • I understand you for ch1 (depending on the situation), but in ch2~5, when I see an improvised family IC with people avoiding non-family members by going to the other side (note that there is a complete lack of teamplay, why is it not bannable lul?) and then let the others guys on the other side and the lurer die in purpose (when they are 93+, dont tell me they cant handle magmaros...) laughing at them saying "wow wow nice try" mixed with some "reported" because they dont want to fight a big lure, and then come a GM, some people just need to shut up.

      It's an IC 80~99, you are supposed to fight those mobs anyway when you're 80~99. You wanted to clean the 10 mobs around you then wait for loot? You're playing it in a survival way. So I ask to the ones who IC on ch2-5, what was your purpose if you knew you couldn't survive the last wave? No guys you're not trying to win the IC, you're here to survive 10min then die, so if you die earlier it's because you're not yet ready for the next waves. When someone lure and kill half of the IC, I survive without problem (and I'm not the only one), so from this moment I do the IC in a survival way till I die, or generally if everyone manage well it's becoming a IC won (and dead people cant report because it's finally ending well for few people), it's up to you to survive till the last minute. There is IC that are possible to win, and IC that are not possible to win.

      But in the second situation, GMs also told me that lurer who ends killing people are not totally following the rules, but tell me what happen to these peoples who come in IC even without any lure? Yes they die. They report a lurer because they were killed while they knew that they would have died anyway 1min later runing like crazy between the mobs... If there is a survivor obviously he get more loot, for me it shouldn't be reprehensible. Guys, it's your problem not lurer's one, it's simple, you want to IC in ch2~5: find good players and clear the IC, OR get pets, potions and survive... When I survive, I spend potions and dolls, I see many people who come with 3 potions and a big smile, in this case nobody can help you, you came for a suicide, you dont report yourself for being weak or not well prepared...

      The post was edited 5 times, last by Darling ().

    • Can you clean up the IC for yourself? 93+??
      Solo and only loot in ic is very easy for me, but if you wanna to win ic and someone(helping you for lure when you used all skills)
      can you accept? If you say yes, told me which channel you are solo. (ch2? ch3? or ch5?)
      i will happy for join there and helping you, or same as heaven met a friendship in ic :)
      I also dont believe that u cant tank that all when you have +28 or +48, right?
      I don't break the rule that not mean i cant do same as someone :)
    • Polity wrote:

      Can you clean up the IC for yourself? 93+??
      Solo and only loot in ic is very easy for me, but if you wanna to win ic and someone(helping you for lure when you used all skills)
      can you accept? If you say yes, told me which channel you are solo. (ch2? ch3? or ch5?)
      i will happy for join there and helping you, or same as heaven met a friendship in ic :)
      I also dont believe that u cant tank that all when you have +28 or +48, right?
      I don't break the rule that not mean i cant do same as someone :)

      ic is not some where is for being solo! its place where people should work togather to make it win, how ever the time you wish to solo ic in another channel but you cant lure or win or came just thinking you can loot while losing nothing then allow me to tell you that you are lazy person and kind ya selfish making excuse for your weakness, if am level 99+25 or 48 or even 70+ it dose not main i will never die, act5 mob can let your defense go 0 zero if all bad effects came togather, if you wanna win ic in other channel accept the challenge for your self, if u wanna clear it ask your friends or your fam to go with you.
    • Polity wrote:

      Can you clean up the IC for yourself? 93+??
      Magmaros is what you kill when you're leveling to 93, dont tell me you cant clear magmaros's wave when there is 3+ lvl 93?? Because when we speak about -90 guys who are trying to do the IC, they die before woas without any help... You want to win, then do it, do the full map lure, not some x10 mobs lure, because when you do that, you die during loot with what remains, what is the difference? Basically you "lure" when you die, going for loot with mobs in your back, but when it's a suicide for few more gold it's ok...

      When you can win an IC, you might be able to handle a big lure, so please no more "we lost because they killed us".

      When you cant win an IC, this rule shouldn't apply (that's why I think you may be right when you're speaking for ch1) because it's only about surviving. Use potions, dolls, mount, or have good players around you and you can hit those few gold again, then die. There is a challenge, IC is not a free gold run with 0 mobs around.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Darling ().

    • I'm surprised how many people still discuss this topic regarding any rules.

      Polity wrote:

      So, if you wanna to report someone break the rule and killed you,
      you need to let this guys kill you more than once......?
      If it's about IC: There is nothing to report, because there is no violation of rules. In regard of luring mobs the following paragraph only applies for the open world:
      §2c "Grief Play"
      • "Grief Play" - refers to play styles where a player intentionally disrupts the gaming experience of other players. Examples: drawing monsters to players with the intention to get that player killed, stealing kills from beginners to disturb them in their quest; the NosTale staff will penalize this behavior.


      Why? Well, Instant Combat/Battle is a place where you normally lure mobs or in case of these ICs on other channels you simply don't think of killing the mobs at all, but only want the loot which may even result in killing other accidently. There's hardly any way to distinguish those, especially not by screenshots. We could as well penalize picking up items if there're monsters around which would probably put an end to these sort of ICs altogether. However, I doubt that this would be in your interest either since you already chose such an empty IC to gain more loot. As well as it still might be difficult to differentiate accidents from purposes.

      Retix wrote:

      But i don't want to throw anything against you, just record it and report them via the Ticket System for Griefing.
      No need for that. See above.

      Ms.Makintosh wrote:

      Oh? Since when is luring considered "grief play" ?
      If you pull tons of mobs for example in Act 6, lure them next to some other person and then log off/hide this would be grief play indeed, but not in IC.

      Darling wrote:

      note that there is a complete lack of teamplay, why is it not bannable lul?)
      If we were to ban people because they're not nice we could as well shut down the server itself I suppose.

      Darling wrote:

      GMs also told me that lurer who ends killing people are not totally following the rules
      ?(

      When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...
    • Bittersweet wrote:

      GMs also told me that lurer who ends killing people are not totally following the rules


      Yes, a GM teleported me to tell me "we make difference between luring to help, and luring to kill people in IC, please be carefull", I'm not the only one who got this warning. So that's why I did this sarcasm about teamplay. That's good that you came to confirm my thought.
    • Darling wrote:

      Bittersweet wrote:

      GMs also told me that lurer who ends killing people are not totally following the rules

      Yes, a GM teleported me to tell me "we make difference between luring to help, and luring to kill people in IC, please be carefull", I'm not the only one who got this warning. So that's why I did this sarcasm about teamplay. That's good that you came to confirm my thought.
      sometimes i feel like GM's do what they only want some kind of power abuse , something like close merge topic then open it again...........hard to trust in a gm sorry.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

      Darling wrote:

      Bittersweet wrote:


      GMs also told me that lurer who ends killing people are not totally following the rules

      Yes, a GM teleported me to tell me "we make difference between luring to help, and luring to kill people in IC, please be carefull", I'm not the only one who got this warning. So that's why I did this sarcasm about teamplay. That's good that you came to confirm my thought.
      sometimes i feel like GM's do what they only want some kind of power abuse , something like close merge topic then open it again...........hard to trust in a gm sorry.
      It's been like this for aslong as I can remember. It is why I and many other players quit official server. All of the gms are friends/partners of each other lmao and majority of them are in game players which causes for a lot of unbaised bans/mutes because obviously they don't do that to their friends.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

      how to report a gm that he abuses power?
      by contacting me - or if you think that I am corrupted for whatever reason you can contact LadySky by e-mail. Of course it's recommended or necessary that there're details/evidence provided. If you check out our team list in the forum you can open a conversation/PM or send an e-mail: board.en.nostale.gameforge.com/index.php/Team/


      Loluh wrote:

      All of the gms are friends/partners of each other lmao and majority of them are in game players which causes for a lot of unbaised bans/mutes because obviously they don't do that to their friends.
      Well, I kept reading this for years and no matter where it's always the same general blabla. If you have concrete evidence you know how to contact either me or - if it's about me - LadySky. Otherwise it's simply a bunch of stories we can't prove wrong here because we mustn't hand out such details due to data protection.
      I can assure everyone though that every decision consists a lot of work and that there're a lot of made up stories circulating as well. People often state that they're innocent by any means, because they don't want to accept the rules or the facts or wish to uphold a certain reputation.
      Just like there are people who claim that GMs love/favour/whatever them. Mostly because they want a certain reputation or impress people they don't like or to threaten them.

      Certainly I won't deny that there can be wrong decisions/mistakes or even people might turn out corrupt - and that such reports are taken seriously.

      Just like I know that it's sometimes hard to determine an opinion or put trust into something you have no control/background information of. That's normal and I can't force anyone to trust me anyway. That's up to everyone themselves - and it's something that probably won't change anywhere either.


      TheHealersGod wrote:

      sometimes i feel like GM's do what they only want some kind of power abuse , something like close merge topic then open it again...........hard to trust in a gm sorry.
      I don't know what trusting a GM has to do with closing topics. We are not representing the forum/moderators. You'll have to contact the board staff instead of addressing us.

      When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...