Screenshot ANTI-HACK command

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Screenshot ANTI-HACK command

Well, im starting with the fact people useing some hacks this times , from diff creators , that you can do diff things that only gms can do , or w/e, so ye , an screenshot system would help , like an command from gm that can pick up this hackers up when they use the invisible hack , and they cannot be pick up olther way , If there is no way of solveing this all abuse of invisible hack that allows you to see hidden players , it is annoying , nowadays they hide the hack with the new pet , and say that from that pet they see you , while they use this hack way, and not only , even w.o that pet they can target u w/o moveing or resting(no way of see the hidden player if he doesnt move/rest , i can prove :) ) so yes , a screenshot GM command would help to this alot , tho in this time if he doesnt give the ss to gm he will be into GM jail , GM house or banned till he posts the ss , or idk , but im bored of see 24/7 hackers with this kind of hack into arena :) bet there are alot of this into olther communities tho. ty
    • I've contacted a GM with this kinda problem and so far she only said that this happens due to the conflicting updates or smthn and there is no way to actually tell if person uses hacks. I also have videos where some players just hittin' combos on me w/o moving and when u accuse them of using hacks they just laugh and tell you that you're a noob and have no skillZ.
    • Just as an FYI for those that don't know (it may not be the case in this situation - but just in case).

If a player goes invisible while you're targeting them, you can use any skills freely so long as you don't give a new movement command. It doesn't update your target for some reason until you move, even though that target is invisible. They're completely incapable of complex movement (the AI has to use out-of-range pathing to follow you), but they can use skills and attacks freely.

Pets do it too. Set them to target a player, and they'll stalk and attack them even if they're invisible.

Whether or not that's bug abuse is hard to say since some people just instinctively fight that way without realizing what they're doing... and if you stealth and immediately stand still almost anyone will do it by accident. But since I've seen people accuse others of hacking cause of bad programming, thought I'd bring it up.

I imagine somewhere out there you can probably find hacks to see stealth, but I've yet to see a situation personally where it didn't look like it was 95% likely it was just this bug (it's pretty easy to recognize once you know to look for it).
    • When it comes to FC though, people definitely use bugs/hacks to see invisible players. It isn't an accident when an RM comes from offscreen to hit you with a fire lance while you've been standing still invisible for over 10 seconds. And no it isn't from any pets(been happening since before the pet existed)
    • That's the point! They move however they want and still attack with combos.Trust me, I'm not an idiot and I know how it works when I'm hitting someone in invisible mode.

@ArcAngel explain this then?

Ruff wrote:

It isn't an accident when an RM comes from offscreen to hit you with a fire lance while you've been standing still invisible for over 10 seconds. And no it isn't from any pets(been happening since before the pet existed).

ArcAngel wrote:

Pets do it too. Set them to target a player, and they'll stalk and attack them even if they're invisible.
      Stalk = true; attack an invisible opponent = false

ArcAngel wrote:

95% likely it was just this bug
      Yeah, explain me how they do it intentionally? I saw far too many players that use this bug whenever they want, which is bug using and, according to rules, they should get a punishment for this. You can't defend someone "oh but he doesn't know it's a bug, not his fault" when he clearly abuses it any time he wants.

TheHealersGod wrote:

did that happen before those new pet come out?
      It was happening before but not THAT often!
    • tbh i think most staff struggle to understand many bugs ingame currently, most staff do not pvp and never have done even on legit chars, they simply lack experience to lay judgement on these situations tbh, its a bug report and should be sent to entwell, not for soemthing for staff to determine if its bug, they just volounteers with no links to entwell and little say on ingame matters. You will find most rules are not followed through correctly examples of this have been with gold buyers, so dont exspect rules for bug abuse on large scale to be applied. thats my oppinion from observing staff behaviour on matters such as this when its large scale
    • Legendary17 wrote:

tbh i think most staff struggle to understand many bugs ingame currently, most staff do not pvp and never have done even on legit chars, they simply lack experience to lay judgement on these situations tbh, its a bug report and should be sent to entwell, not for soemthing for staff to determine if its bug, they just volounteers with no links to entwell and little say on ingame matters. You will find most rules are not followed through correctly examples of this have been with gold buyers, so dont exspect rules for bug abuse on large scale to be applied. thats my oppinion from observing staff behaviour on matters such as this when its large scale
      It is not us (Game Team) who determine if something is a bug or not anyway.
      All we do is forward stuff to Gameforge who then make requests to Entwell for fixes/changes.
    • Jekyll wrote:

That's the point! They move however they want and still attack with combos.Trust me, I'm not an idiot and I know how it works when I'm hitting someone in invisible mode.

@ArcAngel explain this then?

Ruff wrote:

It isn't an accident when an RM comes from offscreen to hit you with a fire lance while you've been standing still invisible for over 10 seconds. And no it isn't from any pets(been happening since before the pet existed).

The statement in no way implied anyone was an idiot, let alone specifically you. It was, however, based on a lack of details being provided for the situations in which it was occurring. That is why it started with a very important preface, stating that it may not be relevant to the case you were mentioning, and providing as accurate a description as possible, so you could decide whether or not it applied to the situation. The post was simply to share a possible explanation that I see sometimes mistaken in arena.

As the explain what Ruff said? He explained it already. The bug I'm referring to isn't involved. Judging from his later comment, its a different FC specific one. I'm not a fan of FC, so I've never experienced it myself, and know nothing about it.

Jekyll wrote:

Yeah, explain me how they do it intentionally? I saw far too many players that use this bug whenever they want, which is bug using and, according to rules, they should get a punishment for this. You can't defend someone "oh but he doesn't know it's a bug, not his fault" when he clearly abuses it any time he wants.
      Was this rhetorical? In case it wasn't... You answered yourself immediately after. Someone who is doing it mistakenly, can not, and will not do it whenever they want. But you're conflating what I said about a bug that (given the lack of details) I thought might be an explanation, with whatever is the cause of what you're actually experiencing. Not the same things friend.
    • ArcAngel wrote:

I imagine somewhere out there you can probably find hacks to see stealth, but I've yet to see a situation personally where it didn't look like it was 95% likely it was just this bug (it's pretty easy to recognize once you know to look for it).
      Guys who does use in-game hacks , just use nowadays the new pet just to hide the fact they use hack, but even sometimes they dont have the pet does forget they dont have it, and use the hack freely, but ofc if there is no way to report them , means they can just abuse it in raw , smh This aint cool for who does see it , and cannot do anything :) but ye Thanks Entwell for the best bug fixers, or not .
    • °BowFlex° wrote:

All you do ingame and on forum is blame hacks for you dying in pvp lol its not anyones fault if you dont tank well
      Do you know when will i agree with that? when ever buffs get removed from who pvp, now days nobody can enter arena without getting his holy,morale,wk,sader buff, and same case for fc.
      if pvp was fair in this game i would took it, but since a lot of headache i ignore it totally.
      pvp will be amazing if buffs just work on self character.
    • ArcAngel wrote:

possible explanation that I see sometimes mistaken in arena
      Meanwhile, instances of this "bug using" (whatever) in arena on german S1 is relatively high to UK/US (for obvious reasons). I also experienced being ganked in invisible mode there. I come to arena rarely (when I say rarely it means maybe 1-2 times per 3 months) but even in this short period of time it's possible to get upset with such events occuring here and there. One example: a scout of about the same level as me buffed himself in the safe-zone, then went invisible and hit me with combos (while I was invisible in scout,too), 5 seconds later he was back in the safe-zone, then went invisible using hongbi's skill and repeated his combo with me standing still and invisible. This is what you would call complex movements; he can move freely and attack me as if he sees me.
      My friend who is an active arena player always complains about how every second scout uses this kind of hacks/intentional bug using. Not too often but can also be observed with other SPs, though.

Funfact: such players usually have a VERY nice set of equipment and a very shitty behaviour (dishonest/dishonorable).
    • i find the users of these hacks tend all be same group of players, who have also been able to aquire accounts from players in different countries, just a complete lack of staff willingness to get involved, other than replies such as this

Morgoth wrote:

It is not us (Game Team) who determine if something is a bug or not anyway.
      All we do is forward stuff to Gameforge who then make requests to Entwell for fixes/changes.
      basically what i said, another issue would be, staff generally seem to be more concerned with us server of late havent seen gm on uk since december, no surprise ppl hack , to report most hackers you need video evidence, which means you need be rdy to record 24/7 while playing, sounds fun right?