Screenshot ANTI-HACK command

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Legendary17 wrote:

basically what i said, another issue would be, staff generally seem to be more concerned with us server of late havent seen gm on uk since december, no surprise ppl hack , to report most hackers you need video evidence, which means you need be rdy to record 24/7 while playing, sounds fun right?
      Steffie used to log in UK but not to much, what i heard from my friends is there was a lot gm hosting things and help with pushing new serve , and some of report tickets getting ignored or end by sorry we cant help you.
      sometime i dont understand what is going on but i keep wishing things to be alright.
    • Legendary17 wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

It is not us (Game Team) who determine if something is a bug or not anyway.
      All we do is forward stuff to Gameforge who then make requests to Entwell for fixes/changes.
      basically what i said, another issue would be, staff generally seem to be more concerned with us server of late havent seen gm on uk since december, no surprise ppl hack , to report most hackers you need video evidence, which means you need be rdy to record 24/7 while playing, sounds fun right?
      Players will always be online far more than a GM is. Reports coming from both servers are treated the same so yes if someone breaks the rules you should report them. Expecting a volunteer GM to be online 24/7 to catch possible hackers/bugabusers seems unrealistic to me.(You can still try the IRC though and call a GM online if needed)
      Also a GM being online and doing 2 raids has nothing to do with this.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

Do you know when will i agree with that? when ever buffs get removed from who pvp, now days nobody can enter arena without getting his holy,morale,wk,sader buff, and same case for fc.if pvp was fair in this game i would took it, but since a lot of headache i ignore it totally.
      pvp will be amazing if buffs just work on self character.
      Even if we fixed the buff problem... We still have people that abuse pets, partners, safe, and ganks. Somehow the arena community got super toxic over the years...

I remember being really disappointed when I learned AoT was 3v3 only. If we could have something like AoT for 1v1s where we could setup matches and spectate... A lot of the problems in arena could at least be worked around I feel.
    • seems Entwell feel boring of nostale people been asking for a lot of things for age's best example was:
      Fairy bead how many year it too to add fairy bead maybe 7 years, people always give idea but Entwell or who ever the runner will do what in his own mind and follow the current plan.
    • If I remember correct you could trade fairies if you did not equip them back then (Logically this still happens). So the only issue was you had to train your own fairies and you could not sell your old fairies but you could still buy Nosmall fairies. (I agree of course that a fairy bead took an awful long time to appear)