ABOUT THE CHANGED SKILLS BAR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• ABOUT THE CHANGED SKILLS BAR

I wonder why is the skills bar as one of the consideration of the current update (changed the first and third bar)

I was playing aot and this SKILLS BAR was so confusing me, I cant even get used to it then I lost (really, my brain was just shocked because the skills are already different places and I had to find where are they)

I appreciate of the changed perhaps someone may get more easier or enjoyable of the changed of skills bar, however, I prefer we can decide of either the unchanged skills bar or changed skills bar by ourselves instead of forced changed.

TO BE EMPHASIZE, I strongly recommended that we have the right to choose either the unchanged skills bar or changed skills bar.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Morgoth wrote:

For good or bad the UI(+Skill bars) is changing a lot lately and I do understand that it might be hard for a while but just be patient with it. Plus with time you gonna get used to the bars.
      you are speaking to people who used to play 10 year+, our eye use to focus on exp bar and skill bar and now what? too small i have to hover mouse all time to check how much % present i got.
      sometimes the change inflict bad mental stuff for gamer's who use the old style, about my first impression i felt like?????11 year playing the game then new change? there is a lot things could be changed but skill bar and exp bar make me sick :(
      if there is something here or topic about this i would be first person give it dislike.
    • I also don't like the new UI because its still bugged af; Mostly because system does not preserve the position of UI parts after you log out. Also, if you change window size from large to small, inventory will only appear in the corner that has been cut due size changes. It can be solved easily but I still feel uncomfortable when it happens.
    • TheHealersGod wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

For good or bad the UI(+Skill bars) is changing a lot lately and I do understand that it might be hard for a while but just be patient with it. Plus with time you gonna get used to the bars.
      you are speaking to people who used to play 10 year+, our eye use to focus on exp bar and skill bar and now what? too small i have to hover mouse all time to check how much % present i got.sometimes the change inflict bad mental stuff for gamer's who use the old style, about my first impression i felt like?????11 year playing the game then new change? there is a lot things could be changed but skill bar and exp bar make me sick :(
      if there is something here or topic about this i would be first person give it dislike.
      I can see in a sense why you would be annoyed but you have to also realise a lot has changed in the game since 11 years back lol, be thankful that the moderators are coming up with new things keeping the game going. Things get annoying yes but even as Morgoth said in time you will notice the changes automatically without having to think about them.
    • Darkrai~ wrote:

TheHealersGod wrote:

Morgoth wrote:

you are speaking to people who used to play 10 year+, our eye use to focus on exp bar and skill bar and now what? too small i have to hover mouse all time to check how much % present i got.sometimes the change inflict bad mental stuff for gamer's who use the old style, about my first impression i felt like?????11 year playing the game then new change? there is a lot things could be changed but skill bar and exp bar make me sick :( if there is something here or topic about this i would be first person give it dislike.
      I can see in a sense why you would be annoyed but you have to also realise a lot has changed in the game since 11 years back lol, be thankful that the moderators are coming up with new things keeping the game going. Things get annoying yes but even as Morgoth said in time you will notice the changes automatically without having to think about them.
      i think i would focus on gathering much gold for now and more stack of items since the stack number change from 99 to 999 i count poor now :fie: .