Enter the Spider

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Enter the Spider

GeneiRyodan
    History
    Hey everyone! My real name is Dan, In-game it's Goku~.
    I have arrived on this server last year however I gave up after week because I fell in love with one girl and I thought I would never lay my hands on NosTale again.
    This all changed in 2018 when I decided to try out NosTale once again (quitted and started over again so many times since 2009 lol).
    I have been in two families so far which were Majestic ( a great family with great people, which however disappointed me in GKs because I wanted to rush to 90) and then it was MONSTER ( a great family with some cool people however as the family was mostly Spanish and the people ignoring me I felt like it did not suit me at all), I have decided with few friends to make a family. I have had the ambition to make family on the Cylloan server for a while but I have been waiting for the right moment. Being unsure if am I really going to have time to run a family, I decided to do it for real. I was not sure how should I name the family, there were so many options. Since I am a big fan of Asian stuff, Anime and especially Hunter x Hunter which is one of my most favorite. One of the choices for name was the organization Phantom Troupe so after all the hard thinking I have decided to name the family GeneiRyodan.

What is our goal?
    • We are aiming to be a chill and fun family, that has fun together, does family raids (fc included) and those who want, can do GK and LoD.
    • We are not aiming to become the number 1 if it means sacrificing fun of our members. We will not force people to rush raids or FC just so we get family XP.
    • We aim to have fun at this game, and become closer to each other. If you are looking for hardcore family with people that take cocaine so they do not fall asleep while leveling up, well, I guess we are not the right choice for you.
    Why should you join us?
    • We are a new family, so it is entirely up to you to decide the future, and create a history!
    • We are a friendly family
    • We are international family accepting players with any Time Zone of any nationality.
    • We are not going to force you to do stuff
    • You will be able to hunt GKs and do LoDs with our members.
    • You will be able to participate in FC and family raids with our members.
    • You will receive tips and advices from our players if needed

Who are looking for?
    • We are looking for English speaking players (main language in chat, your english does not have to be fluent)
    • We are looking for mature players (We do not look for MILFs or 70+ grandpas, we are looking for players that behave like people, not animals)
    • Players of level 70+ for LoD and FC Raids
    • Players of level 80+ for GK and FC Raids
    How can I join?

If you are interested in joining, either come to our Discord or either message one of our staff

Information:
    Familyhead: Goku~
    Familydeputy:
    Familykeeper: Hitgun, Quarry, ChrolloLucifer,Deku-kun

The post was edited 3 times, last by Goku~ ().

• Yeep!

Good job bro! Anyway if you use drugs or energy drinks to play 24/7, MØNSTER is what you are looking for. The most tryharder fam you will find. Top 1 spanish fam (but only English allowed in fam chat), top 1 avg lvl fam with more than lvl 89 and with me, Delox! You know... A fam where Delox is the head!? Do you really need any other reason!!!?

*im joking*
  • Like I said when I was in Monster, Delox is Pablo Escobar :^

Delox wrote:

Yeep!

Good job bro! Anyway if you use drugs or energy drinks to play 24/7, MØNSTER is what you are looking for. The most tryharder fam you will find. Top 1 spanish fam (but only English allowed in fam chat), top 1 avg lvl fam with more than lvl 89 and with me, Delox! You know... A fam where Delox is the head!? Do you really need any other reason!!!?

*im joking*