Your event-suggestions!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Your event-suggestions!

Hi there!

I got a new task for you :)
      Right now we have the easter event running, but I would like to have your opinions and ideas about events that you would like us (the GM-team) to prepare and execute IG.
      That can be events where you have to work all together (like killing bosses / clearing maps) or team-PVP/single PVP (family vs family, group vs group, partner vs partner, ...) or just a race to archive something faster than other players (collect items, find something,...). The range of possibilities is quite big and I am excited to read about your ideas :)

But before you start I also want to mention one big things to keep in mind:
      We can't/won't change the game-content (We can not change people's skills or the usage of items to serve another purpose - basically things that would require the code of the game to be changed)

It doesn't have to be highly elaborated, important is the idea and that it should be possible to execute.

Signature by Flaith
    • There was once a Event that was pretty fun where you gave us a Quote or Hint of an Npc and we have to figure out who it was.
      In total it was..10 or 20 Npcs i think. Like a scavenger Hunt (Says Google Translator).
      PvP Events would just lead to Flame under Players/Familys so im against that.
      I prefer a good Teamwork Event where the whole Playerbase has to work together :D
    • time ago there was an event with hints and we had to answer what item was it/what mob was droping it/the name of the monster etc and rewards were based on the number of correct answers,for all answers correct u had a pet as a reward(like a raccon),i'd like to see one with cuby pet as a reward,i think there are like 2ingame atm on the UK server(ofc none on US) and no idea about other servers,but seems to be the most rare one
      *and also usefull*
    • I completely disagree on a pvp event considering some family's are made for social/chat/friend based So in reality only the top fams with all the 93+ would take part and stand the highest chance. A reason I like the event raids is because it gives lower levels a chance to take part an enjoy the game so I think maybe some sort of team event would be perfect for the community.
    • I would personally like to see a pvp tournament of groups of 3 ppl for example. Like when you have to form party of swordie / archer / mage to participate, you would have to choose if you want sps with buffs to help rest of party, or classical pvp sp. Would open up a lot of different strategies imho.

Darkrai~ wrote:

I completely disagree on a pvp event considering some family's are made for social/chat/friend based So in reality only the top fams with all the 93+ would take part and stand the highest chance. A reason I like the event raids is because it gives lower levels a chance to take part an enjoy the game so I think maybe some sort of team event would be perfect for the community.

Your reasoning against pvp events is pretty dumb aswell. I could say the same thing against event raids, some people just don't enjoy them, so only low lvls would take part and have fun. I don't think that Frostwolf meant it as only one event will be chosen and organized.

Other nos servers have yearly pvp tournaments, where groups are divided based on lvls, so even your lower levels have a chance to participate and have fun.
    • If it was like an icebreaker sort of event then that's fair enough because it gives a chance of all levels to be equally matched and binded with the same level cap. The reason im saying it is unfair is because everyone enjoys events but when your say level 50 you stand no chance against a 88+ that has equips/sp's etc.
    • Guys, don't argue about others opinions, we all prefer different things (would be boring if not^^) and PVP as well as any other event has pros and cons.
      PVP yes/no opinions are fine here, but try to keep it as that, we can discuss it somewhere else as soon as we decide to do one.
      I see that a few people like quiz-events, that's something I thought nobody would like :p
      Hide and seek sounds like fun (for both sides mwahaha :D )
      About rewards we can talk later, that depends on the event - if it is something the server archives by working together (a lot of rewards for all players) or if the event is competitive between players/groups/familys

Signature by Flaith
    • just saying a 3v3 pvp event was organized due to popularity as a suggestion. it tanked since nobody was willing to compromise for a universal time slot on the poll.

anyhow: spring event can be brought back or was it cancelled due to stability issues? i think a % raid in which u got sp1-8 perfs or basic nosmall items (pet food lvl/delvl, fb, boa, costumes) would be nice. POSSIBLY throw upgrade scrolls in rewards at low chance?;]
    • my bad i thought you meant change skills and have certain items used in raid not as rewards.
      if that's the case then i would suggest clearing all the minibosses in every map across 5 channels or something along those lines depending on scale-ability
      the old weekly contest during the summer was great - 1 week to do every challenge with 3 difficulties for every challenge; you received points based on the difficulty of the challenge. announce in game doe - not that many check forums
    • I used to do sometimes with my family a story-quest event. One time we had a story about a bad ass who kidnapped someone and they had to rescue this one (i was playing this with alts). But to rescue this person they needed a special code, so the fam members had to solve some puzzles which i gave them. those puzzles were finding special monsters and they need to look for their attack level or melee defence power. Maybe this is a funny idea to do
    • Frostwolf wrote:

or just a race to archive something faster than other players (collect items, find something,...)
      this was done before but abused by a member of staff allowing their own fam to keep winning, prize was rare items( bomb hair), pvp events well all i can say is gl reffing that and making it fair, I pressume UK server will see no events as US is getting more than UK and more staff appearances publicly in nosville. For events its been said before stop with the art based events which are only available to thoose with skill in art to obtain prizes, usually unique valuable prizes.
      why not just do a race event with a set time period( lv race) no lod access, no dual client or help, must all be done solo and see what players achieve highest lv possible in that time frame, set rules such as , only use pets that are catchable, no boa, no assistance(alts,dual client,partys,lod),no transferring stuff via warehouse to help you along, no nosmall items to be used(including fairys)
    • Retix wrote:

Like a scavenger Hunt (Says Google Translator).

DatHolyMage wrote:

You shall hide in a map and give us clues where you are! The winner gets a mount or whatever you guys can offer us!

Kacchan wrote:

Live Quiz

Frostwolf wrote:

I see that a few people like quiz-events, that's something I thought nobody would like :P
      Hide and seek sounds like fun (for both sides mwahaha :D )

Q-Arch wrote:

they needed a special code, so the fam members had to solve some puzzles which i gave them. those puzzles were finding special monsters and they need to look for their attack level or melee defence power. Maybe this is a funny idea to do

I really like you guys. <3
      I have been thinking of something, together with a friend, for quite some time now (started even before joining the team).
      It is a kind of scavenger hunt, but you don't only need speed to get to the right map fast, but also teamwork and wits to solve the riddles to find out where you even have to go.
      As it seems that quite a few of you would like something like that, I will get out my notes and try if I can convince Frostwolf of it. :)