Tomorrow we will have a scheduled maintenance.
When exactly? Thursday April 5th 2018 from 09:00h to approximately 12:00h CEST. Both the game servers and the website will be unavailable during that time.
What will be changed?
- [Bugfix] The Returner's event issue with the month change will be fixed. The Event will be active again after the maintenance.
- [Bugfix] It will be possible to buy stacks of 999 from NPCs, and not only 99.
- [Bugfix] The grey box behind the item count in the inventory will now be bigger.
- [Bugfix] The Windows error sound when using alt + 1-0 is now gone.
- [Bugfix] Buffs from partners and pets are now moved together with the UI.
- [Bugfix] The Time bar for TimeSpaces, Raids and LOD was hidden by the skill bar.
- [Bugfix] The Experience bar was overlapped by the Act4 and Act6 Raid bars.
- [Bugfix] It will be possible again to use Smileys via shortcuts while the chat is open.
- [Bugfix] The option menu was hiding other symbols like the Instant Combat one, or the Raid list.
- [Bugfix] Some Amulets (Lightning Rune, Wave Rune, Cloud Rune, Wind Rune and Fire Runes) were not expiring.
- [Bugfix] The bug when putting equipment on QWERT on the second skill bar will be fixed.
- [Bugfix] It was not possible to re-do the Nolbu quest of the Easter event if you had already finished this quest last year. The quest will be reset so everyone can do it once again.