1st Lvl 99 US - Cylloan | Delox

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• 1st Lvl 99 US - Cylloan | Delox

Hello :3

I am Delox, MONSTER's Familyhead. Today 15/03/2018 I reached lvl 99 (99+11 to be more precise). I know that's something irrelevant for most of you, but that is something really special for me. I have a stream-serie on YouTube with more than 100 episodes of all the process from lvl 1 to top 1. That's why it is an emotional moment not only for me, also for the community that we have built during last months.

Special recognitzions for:
    - All my subs that daily support me
    - Papote, Aikro, Fade, Raindrop, Tzar, Zarixhe, Makarno, Ausar, Tapir, Zeratu, Miharu, Raster, ZEIT, Koen, Sevez, LittleDream, Centurs...
    - MONSTER Family
    - And to all this people who said to me, you are not going to be top 1, it's imposible.

And for all this people who will say: you don't have life... Sorry. I work full-time every day, I am in my last university year, I have an amazing girlfriend (in real life) and lots of friends. The only secret is to be patient and play every day at least 3 hours :)
  • Legendary17 wrote:

to break the news to you, once others reach lv99 you will lose rank 1 place, unlike uk ranks US ranks dont have fixed posisitions on top 8
    This is probably true as the exp system was changed after the first 8 or so people already hit 99level in the UK, your exp now stops at 000000000 once you level from 98 to 99. So basically it should go with the first letter of your name or however they are supposed to align.

Either way congratulations!
  • when you see players like Virachiael being 98+45 at 32%, I just see him as a guy who wasted something like 200h doing something unproductive (he doesnt even have 95+ equip..). You could have made gold and so many things instead... :x

But gz, your perseverance remains admirable, although it is useless in this particular case.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Pock ().

• Legendary17 wrote:

Ms.Makintosh wrote:

the important thing isn't normal level... it's champion level...
    but to go act6 you need to meet what requirement? pls remind me again, you are 1 of the players who thought they op with champ equip after all just to get beat down bad by non champ equip lol
    Don't flatter yourself, infidel. Should I remind you of the last feeble attempt you made to kill me? Tbh, next time you see me, attack me again, I'll record and post. =)

Stop talking smack about champ level. You got no potential to even get there. you cry that's it's too easy, but you constantly inhabit the safe zone. Please "beat me down". I welcome it.
  • Ms.Makintosh wrote:

Don't flatter yourself, infidel. Should I remind you of the last feeble attempt you made to kill me? Tbh, next time you see me, attack me again, I'll record and post. =)

Stop talking smack about champ level. You got no potential to even get there. you cry that's it's too easy, but you constantly inhabit the safe zone. Please "beat me down". I welcome it.
    our last fight included me 1 person vs you and 10 others, you talk big game but you bring none, sure hope US server going well for section fam, i heard players slowly reking economy on there =)
  • Well now I have 96 r7+8 armor, with time I would be able to win any other player or to be a good opponent. I know ChLvl is important, but if you are the 1st player farming magmaros, flame giant boots and 90 acc's you get rich (as I did). Instead of wasting money that I couldn't have without farming 5.2 doing act 6.1/6.2.

I will increase my ChLvl to the max too, but as pve player I prefer to earn gold as the same time I get experience. Now that I have most of the things I need and some gold I will continue with my ChLvl (I am +11).
  • Legendary17 wrote:

Ms.Makintosh wrote:

our last fight included me 1 person vs you and 10 others, you talk big game but you bring none, sure hope US server going well for section fam, i heard players slowly reking economy on there =)
    me and 10 others? Ok. I'm in arena right now. Please come.