I want to come back to the game. What region should I choose?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I want to come back to the game. What region should I choose?

Hello,

I have spent countless hours in Nostale back in 2009/10. I was still a little kid, so I didn't really know how to play the game properly but enjoyed it a lot.
      I want to make a comeback and give the game a try so that's why I am asking you which server/region should I choose in case of the highest population?

British, Polish or American?
      I highly doubt that any of you is a Pole or played on the Polish server, so I would appreciate at least the comparison of UK and US servers.

Thank you in advance! <3
    • highest population is definitly US but british polish or american im not sure as US as far as i can see there's really mix of language i've seen player who speak foreign language which i cant really understood...but english speaking language is kinda alot (i've been like create char>spy on them and delete char on US serv alot of times)

if you still fond of UK try play it currently is inactive server but who knows what will happen once we merge with other server(i see some thread saying PL is same state as us so merging with them may be possible as well) this past few weeks i've seen new players too im sure they are not mule XD
      well comparison pvp US have been kinda toxic nowdays i can see?XD i enter arena with lvl 1 adv and before i reach portal i've died 10 times XD UK is peaceful may be due to inactivity...
      for caligor raid im not sure in US but UK seems to be cooperative currently...and yah last 2 weeks there've been a bit of like war?im not sure if triggered by UK player who move to US then move back to UK just to do that?..in IC in UK i think most player are active during lure nowdays...well in terms of item selling we are way to high than US serv but you need to note the seller to negotiate the price and most of the time they will give it to you recently ppl do negotiate woa which i put already as market price and yah i do reduce it too
    • invisibleman wrote:

highest population is definitly US but british polish or american im not sure as US as far as i can see there's really mix of language i've seen player who speak foreign language which i cant really understood...but english speaking language is kinda alot (i've been like create char>spy on them and delete char on US serv alot of times)

The main language is English and almost everyone writes English in general chat or speakers.
      Of course there are families from all around the world that also have other languages in fam chat.
    • hmm well in fam chat of course they will speak or not i dont know but in general chance of finding them is quite ok( not hard nor easy)..but if you really try to search for them you could find them. months ago i went to port i found 3 players chatting in general i just like alt e them XD and ignored.. and im nosville i'm not sure as i just walk pass by and foreign writing came up(1 person)so well yah if you constantly moving like me who have nothing to do(as i only spying) xD you can find few..ill try to find few and ss if i really have time to spy and spend there..but bemte if you really have time to afk instead of afk try to walk around act 1 area im sure you could find few if you want to prove yourself wrong UK also used to have few foreign language speak on generals so dont be ashamed of it...if you try hard i think 1 person you can find at least perday or try to create alt and afk on each map XD surely you could catch em..yes in speakers ppl must speak english(im not sure but i think punishable?if speaker on words we dont know?forgot few rules tbh i dont really read them XD but i know the most common which is punishable)

i only online at UK and afk nowdays XD since the event kinda boring exp boost gold drop new raid which our serv cant really do/dont affect us much...just wait till merge happen...
    • Well, ok, yes, if you run around everywhere you will find people speaking in other languages from time to time.
      I also wrote in other languages myself some times, before switching to a private chat.
      What I'm saying is that it is not that bad that your gaming experience would be influenced by that. Most people you get into contact with speak and understand English; more or less.
    • invisibleman wrote:

hmm well in fam chat of course they will speak or not i dont know but in general chance of finding them is quite ok( not hard nor easy)..but if you really try to search for them you could find them. months ago i went to port i found 3 players chatting in general i just like alt e them XD and ignored.. and im nosville i'm not sure as i just walk pass by and foreign writing came up(1 person)so well yah if you constantly moving like me who have nothing to do(as i only spying) xD you can find few..ill try to find few and ss if i really have time to spy and spend there..but bemte if you really have time to afk instead of afk try to walk around act 1 area im sure you could find few if you want to prove yourself wrong UK also used to have few foreign language speak on generals so dont be ashamed of it...if you try hard i think 1 person you can find at least perday or try to create alt and afk on each map XD surely you could catch em..yes in speakers ppl must speak english(im not sure but i think punishable?if speaker on words we dont know?forgot few rules tbh i dont really read them XD but i know the most common which is punishable)

i only online at UK and afk nowdays XD since the event kinda boring exp boost gold drop new raid which our serv cant really do/dont affect us much...just wait till merge happen...
      UK TILL I DIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UK IS THE BEST , UK FOR A BETTER LIFE, CHOOSE UK IF U WANNA BE A GOD, US IS JUST FOR WEAK PLAYERS , BE A GOD NOT A WEAK PLAYER . And for y'all players that are hateing still on UK , we are waitin for merge so stop crying about UK server no more , If we get merged with what ever server or idk will be nice hope gm can move fast >.>
    • I've played on Polish server for couple years, its still very active but its way harder to play there. i guess playing on US is the best choice. You will avoid the language barrier, the economy is still young, many new players.
    • yes i do realised that morgoth but the first comment after US created it seems that they really do hated us(basically the comments and stuff) and that's the time when most UK player's started to think that way too...anyway let's stop here XD it will not be related to this topic as well

and yah XD if someone from our serv who became active gm in game and spend time with us i think it may attract few players back from the other world XD...idm if they just online to afk as long as we are able to see them i think im satisfied with it
    • MrXenox wrote:

You will avoid the language barrier
      I am Polish, so that's not really a problem for me. ^^

I am playing on US server right now and I gotta say that I really, really enjoy playing the game after all these years. Thank y'all for helping me, especially @DatHolyMage for answering my newbie questions in the game.

Hope you will have a wonderful weekend!
    • invisibleman wrote:

and yah XD if someone from our serv who became active gm in game and spend time with us i think it may attract few players back from the other world XD...idm if they just online to afk as long as we are able to see them i think im satisfied with it
      Sooo true..Gm wont be able to do that , anyways, i would like to US players stop being so sellfish , while US has allways Jammed/Normal , and we stick to get to Normal , so please , if u guys gave up in fighting to UK's future , u know there is still players that are playing and willing to help , and do olthers stuffs, im 96+20 and i still helping newbies if they asking me for , moneys or ts or questing , so i dont think UK is a bad place to start either way, if US aka old UK players i cant even say old tbh but well ,its not cool , still stealing up members , anyways i dont get the complain still about our server, when.. u have an archer that is 35clv or sth like that and more like 28clv+ or 25clv+ when this will get to atleast 38 clv , no1 will be able to beat him 1v1, its funny how people still have a hope to be top 10 or sth in that game that is allready won by mallers P2W babies, i never nosmalled all my 8 years of playing , and im still in a top 20 with all the players quitted or are inactive ,and i even if u are low lv or no u can stick in this server if u are not lazy, So The point is , stop this war,UK will get merged with idk what servers yet but when it will happen will save the UK totally , thats my hope , i hope badly about this mege and with the save, and im not the only one :) Have a nice day !