Looking for guild

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Looking for guild

Hello. Since i'm soon level 55 i'll be looking for a family who can help me proceed even further since exp is so slow now. I'm looking for a active and social guild doing FC, LoD and other stuff.

I'm 24 years old and living in Denmark and can understand and write english + other scandinavia languages. I'm very active my self so i'm looking for a active guild too. I like doing stuff like farming rep, mobbing etc. so if I can do it with family members that's just a big plus.

I can't help much in LoD right now since I only got my ranger SP, but once i get level 65 i'll be getting my WK and I can start helping.

I really hope someone wants me.

Anyways have a nice day! :beer: :P
    • Hi there. :)
      You might want to try our family, Avalanche.
      We are a big, active family, so you always find someone to do stuff with, to talk, ask questions, etc.
      Most of us are from Europe, with maybe 40% from Germany, so we speak German or English and are mostly in your timezone.
      Most of our players are already lv80+. That is a good thing for you on one hand, because they can help you level really fast in LoD (if you find people to go with, one weekend should be enough to get from 55 to 80 I think), but it might take some time until you get as strong as everyone else (and you might never get as strong as our crazy guys, I myself might never reach them to be honest xD). Furthermore, you might not have the dmg to get boxes in FC-raids before you get your lv83 bow, because the boss simply dies too fast.
      So if you don't mind us being strong, feel free to contact me or one of our leaders on our Discord channel: discord.gg/6FpRMgf
    • Bemte wrote:

Hi there. :)
      You might want to try our family, Avalanche.
      We are a big, active family, so you always find someone to do stuff with, to talk, ask questions, etc.
      Most of us are from Europe, with maybe 40% from Germany, so we speak German or English and are mostly in your timezone.
      Most of our players are already lv80+. That is a good thing for you on one hand, because they can help you level really fast in LoD (if you find people to go with, one weekend should be enough to get from 55 to 80 I think), but it might take some time until you get as strong as everyone else (and you might never get as strong as our crazy guys, I myself might never reach them to be honest xD). Furthermore, you might not have the dmg to get boxes in FC-raids before you get your lv83 bow, because the boss simply dies too fast.
      So if you don't mind us being strong, feel free to contact me or one of our leaders on our Discord channel: discord.gg/6FpRMgf
      Seems like a nice family. I've seen alot of people from Avalanche in the city, so it seems pretty active. I've joined the Discord with name "Pahl" :D