New Item Allows Transforming

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Item Allows Transforming

Hello all...!! :) how is it going, i was thinking of new item to share stuff between servers like UK and US my idea is
      that, Creating a new warehouse system, to transfer a specific item in miniland warehouse to another server in some conditions
      like if the item went to US whatever SP or Eq or anything it become (Limited)... i believe many players will transform from Uk to
      Us since there are no people in uk anymore, it's okay to start over with leveling but getting stuff again is hard for some players who's can not
      nosmall.. i already did explain this idea to some friends in uk server and they really like it. Iam playing uk since 7 years and i still wanna play!!!,
      God Bless us and sorry my english kinda bad hehe xD

The post was edited 1 time, last by Lexi ().

• Did what I do. Sell UK stuff at US gold price. prepare for inflation. Eg, Sold my WK +15 for 10mil US server gold rate.
      Either u do this or all your UK stuff going into dust.

IGN : cuti3 (inactive) cuti4 (active) Fam : Insomnia > Heavenly > Mysterious > Shinobi > FallenHeroes > Now : SHINOBI
    • Yea, most people did that already, but at early time items were worth trade i believe for eg, 10m could get u 2x onyx wings which basically 150m(talking about early time tho) ea at Uk server... ?(
      but now, even if i sell some items (1bill or above Uk gold) wont get me 200m or a +15 sp on Us server .. X/ :(
      '' i even doubt that i will find trader since Uk is empty ''. I even thought that was illegal :/
    • In my humbe opinion it won't be possible to make something like that.
      US is not that new anymore but have you ever thought why people start on new servers?

To start all over, to NOT get one-shotted by all the overpowered full-equipped players that make it impossible to enjoy anything in act 4 or anything in the arena.
      I moved from UK to US to be able to enjoy act 4 and to do some AoT. Having fun and being part of it. Having suddenly players with full-shelled 8+10 Equipment and full-perfected SP+15 would ruin that.

And not only that, if you would just transfer all items nobody would do any raids. Why should you do raids if you already have all SPs and equipment?

And as already mentioned it would ruin the economy. Transferring items was requested and discussed many times here.
      I really can imagine that it is hard to leave something behind that you worked hard for and probably spent a lot of money in - and yes I can imagine that the people in UK love the idea -, but even just transfering items would practically have all the disadvantages that a server-merge would have.
    • I really do not think a merge would effect the economy, if anything it would just bring the small minority of UK server to US that refuse/d to move, that makes it bit more people and as we all noticed lot of people = cheaper stuff.
      Even if UK players who moved to US use their UK accounts again on US I really don't see why that would effect the economy. (Keep in mind if even a merge happens it will be in a far far future where most of US will be 93lv+)

The rest points you guys raised I can agree on but still it is only temporal in a year let's say OP shells will be all around again.

Either way considering majority moved over most of the players did not really care about their UK accounts, and then leaves the minority that just want to move over.

Maybe they could arrange account transfers and also charge something like 20 euro per account transfer(This is an example don't shoot me please) that would make the minority happy and the company happy for making money and would also save a huge database merge that would take ages.
    • i would shoot you morgoth XD let's have war between our country,i want your land alt s i doubt that minority would even invest on 20 euro anymore for it due to devs slow action...not to mention the year to came if US server started to be like other ghastly server devs will make new server and charge for 20 euro again which will repeat the cycle process on the every year when new server created and so on forever alt s which will make devs money face more than what they should already have been...i do happy to hear that some US players do agree but majority i dont think they will..and yah XD it's better to merge us with other server first before US instead of idling around?XD
    • Morgoth wrote:

I really do not think a merge would effect the economy, if anything it would just bring the small minority of UK server to US that refuse/d to move, that makes it bit more people and as we all noticed lot of people = cheaper stuff.
      Even if UK players who moved to US use their UK accounts again on US I really don't see why that would effect the economy. (Keep in mind if even a merge happens it will be in a far far future where most of US will be 93lv+)

The rest points you guys raised I can agree on but still it is only temporal in a year let's say OP shells will be all around again.

Either way considering majority moved over most of the players did not really care about their UK accounts, and then leaves the minority that just want to move over.

Maybe they could arrange account transfers and also charge something like 20 euro per account transfer(This is an example don't shoot me please) that would make the minority happy and the company happy for making money and would also save a huge database merge that would take ages.
      A merge would really ruin US server economy if its prematurely,did you litteraly just ignore Ticcian post on purpose? He knows what he talked about.
      Im not even considering that thing with transfering for 20 euro,They have earned enough with all the pets and packages they start selling since the new server opened,where is the dislike button when you need it.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • My reply was aimed to his/her post <.< I just mentioned I don't think what he/she mentioned would indeed ruin that badly the US economy. Plus people always did SP5 and SP6 raids for the boxes.
      And again we are talking not about now but in the far future where US will have evolved a lot.

It was an example it can be 5 euro or free for all I care. What I am saying is if you want it faster you have to think of something so the company wins too (Because when is it ever enough to win money? ;))
    • Thank you for your support Pinkamena, but I really don't want to mess with Morgoth (all hail the mighty Morgoth o.o) in the way you started it, there are better ways to start a 'good' conversation.

First of all: Thank you for your reply Morgoth :)

To the point: I simply have a different point of view than you do - which I guess I absolutely fine since we are all human with a freedom of thoughts^^
      But maybe we are just talking about different things?
      You are talking about the future and you are correct that it wouldn't affect the economy in let's say about a year or a bit earlier (don't slap me, that timeline is just a wild guess).
      As far as I see this topic is about an item in the Nosmall that would allow transferring items from UK to US - which might not really ruin the prices or anything, but the gameplay right now.
      I already stated that I started new to be able to enjoy act 4 and arena. If people would transfer high end equip and SPs to US that would mean they would have a huge advantage to the people that started new on the server. They would bring items to the server that aren't possible yet to get, for example the resistances you can get from the act 6 raids - which aren't possible to win in US right now - and they would ruin any kind of PVP.
    • Tician wrote:

Thank you for your support Pinkamena, but I really don't want to mess with Morgoth (all hail the mighty Morgoth o.o) in the way you started it, there are better ways to start a 'good' conversation.

To the point: I simply have a different point of view than you do - which I guess I absolutely fine since we are all human with a freedom of thoughts^^
      You are talking about the future and you are correct that it wouldn't affect the economy in let's say about a year or a bit earlier (don't slap me, that timeline is just a wild guess).
      As far as I see this topic is about an item in the Nosmall that would allow transferring items from UK to US - which might not really ruin the prices or anything, but the gameplay right now.
      I already stated that I started new to be able to enjoy act 4 and arena. If people would transfer high end equip and SPs to US that would mean they would have a huge advantage to the people that started new on the server. They would bring items to the server that aren't possible yet to get, for example the resistances you can get from the act 6 raids - which aren't possible to win in US right now - and they would ruin any kind of PVP.
      I do agree that transferring items between servers is a bad idea in the current time line so I completely ignored that part and provided with an idea of account transfers in the future which will be easier and the company will not really have to merge 2 whole servers but a few accounts depending on who wants to bring the accounts over. (And will also won't impact the US server as much)
      PS: I highly doubt nosmall item to transfer items between servers is even possible anyway.
    • no telling thought few years back there's ppl said UK will evolve better if im not wrong on old forum after the pvp case(before cali released) XD so no telling about future..while the past problem hasn't been solved...i think most player would prefer it get free migrate account rather than paying if they really want merge if not then other servers will do...though btw have any gms can get in touch with devs?i tried irc but seems that place kinda off except during maintenance time...just want to ask them something up directly as making thread not working for them to like force reply alt s...

btw morgoth what your country rich at?XD i want to invade waiting for pink next story line alt y
    • Tician wrote:

Thank you for your support Pinkamena, but I really don't want to mess with Morgoth (all hail the mighty Morgoth o.o) in the way you started it, there are better ways to start a 'good' conversation.

Nah,the conversation was ok,don't see anything wrong with it.
      Morgoth missed some important details from your post,and i had the urge to point them out.Thats all.
      The 20 euro was insulting though,i know he "gave an example" but jesus Christ.Dosen't Gameforge earn enough money already ?
    • You are missing the point. Simply Tician was talking if that idea was implied tomorrow while I was talking that the idea would be implied in the far future (because I have it for granted it won't be any time soon)

As I said it was an example this is why I said it was an example you don't have to take it to the heart xD
      Although most of the MMOs I know who allow account transfer they do charge for it and they also have the normal shop items so uhm....
    • it same as broken us service ,you are missing the important part“the level is equal but the market price was not equal”
      For example :
      us gold protection is selling 700k
      Uk gold protection is selling 4m

the market price will be increase unusual

And the if you want to transfer the account,you can buy all gold protection in us and sell all the gold protection in uk.Since,the protection cheaper than uk .Finally the us market will be broken when you are transfer system was started.Do not just considering on level, considering market will be more important than the level.

For example that easy to know:
      Mary want transfer account to uk.What can she do?
      In us :Sell the r7 88 armor and r7 88 weapon in us , she can get all the money ,then buy all protection x200.
      In uk: selling the protection x200 and buy r7 95 armor and r7 96 weapon in uk.

Now us market will increase because someone to buy the item support the uk market.
      700k will be increase to 2m or 3m.

You can make sure the market will not charge.It is uncertain and face the risk.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Kupick ().

• Hi Morgoth, first time speaking in this forum here, and sry for my bad english to start with.

I am sure you have aware of the condition in UK nostale server now as well as other "unpopular" servers, so i wont talk anymore about it.

I am a old UK server player which still playing in UK without going US to play, i would like to give some opinion from a neutral point of view,
      since i found a lot of comment/opinion are pretty biased to their interest or even unreal to happened at the first place, from here or thousands
      of chats before.

The condition in US server is good now, new servers with lots of new and old players stuck together , lots of ppl topup nos$ in US server .
      Although i feels bad as a UK player, but it fits the interest of Gameforce , so i completely understand.

The main reason i do this reply here is that i really love the idea of " Maybe they could arrange account transfers and also charge something like 20 euro per account transfer(This is an example don't shoot me please) that would make the minority happy and the company happy for making money and would also save a huge database merge that would take ages. "

Most of ppl in UK/other "dead" servers are already 93lv+ and rarely playing, this idea seems possible to happened at the first place, but even me
      must agree this should happened in the future when US are much more mature form now, when most of them are 93+ as u said. Doing any merge
      from other servers to US now will effect the balance in US. And i think Gameforge wont do anything about mergeing others servers(i dont know if its posible),it don't fit their interest! Gaming company only cares about how much they will earn after they provide any service, ppl needs to understand that.

Well, i know its on gameforge to decide how they will do account transfer to earn mix profit, if they found out its not worth to do it,
      UK/other servers can RIP, its part of online mmorpg life.

Form our point of view, i really hope Morgoth can actually suggest Gameforge to have a think on the idea" pay to transfer accounts in the future".
      I hope you are not just talking in here and thinking "why would i even care?" and do nothing.

Thanks for anyone/Morgoth if you read this. I don't care if this reply get 0 views, i feels like i am doing my responsibility as a player on "dead" server. Thanks all again!
    • the idea of ((paying to account transfer)) seems like a very good to me i wish the start consider it as an option at some point
      my account at UK isnt really strong but still i spent time building it so i wont mind paying to play it in US
      :) :) :) :saint:
    • Why people like it is what i wonder,why not just merge the whole server in lik 2019-2020 or later if its needed,but why tax it ? Jesus Christ people,not anyone can afford to pay for something so trivial.
      I also have a lv 92 character on UK server and i won't mind if i will be able to transfer it in the distant future,but why add a tax. :(
      Anyway enough off-topic,if players don't realize by doing this just feed Gameforge more then it needs,im done.
      For now atleast,the servers stay separeted.
    • ya i do agree with pink why would we even spend 20 pounds for transfering our account which we have already spend cash and time on?and 20 pounds is huge in some countries as you aware that nostale not only be played inside US/UK itself but SEA players also inside please do note it up...not to mention there are some players who experienced noscash charging problem as well which make them play nosgold all the way to their lvl like few of my friends...they dont bother to report as the item is still purchaseable via gold at that time...i know some UK players literally give in and said it's just a 20 pounds at least we can move to more lively server....for now even any suggestion made GF dont even bother to reply us...how many months you think UK condition already been?i wont repeat same phrase anymore XD...but before feb/march i think we will see more players decreasin on UK nowdays you online you could even count them up without scrolling down XD
    • Because like shek said it is all about profit. You two are probably thinking it wrong.

Every company got projects right? now each project has a loss (resources need to be provided for the said project to come true) and then you have to balance it with profit.
      Doesn't matter if a past project made more profit than expected (same way as some other projects might not have made the expected profit) each project needs to provide a profit or preferably to cover the money loss.

Do I personally agree with that? no not really but this is the reality we all live in.
    • all the past years players who invested on UK nosmall not enough for the profit expectation?i think it has exceed than what they expect that's why it is alived until last year especially those hardcore investers XD every new wings,pet,psp all out they are the first one to get it by spining wheels(1 of my many friends which quit now XD)..i know they used that profit to created other game and such which did not even survive a year... idk there's 1 game i play from GF(play through websites) then closed i forgot what game... even after all that there should be at least some more money for that right?to improve the UK serv?lol like 20 pounds gonna do anything if there were merge it will be more than that if you talking about monetary terms?

let's take an example recent website game?idk fight or bite smthing like that which features wolf vs vampire?idk really much and now it's not even on GF game list anymore?as i cant really find it...and yah all those profit just went to create that kind of game?if they create games such as tera/nostale i dont mind as they can still get like good profit to improve other game for eg what i mean
      if they create nostale the profit went to improve tera once tera is good they will create another 3rd good game and that 3rd game profit will focus on the previous games first and improve it then if any pocket changes they could create another games..not just create a junk game(like make survive for a months and disappeared)which made a loss of money dont you think?i think i went too far off the topic XD

The post was edited 3 times, last by invisibleman ().