MØNSTER Presentation

    • MØNSTER Presentation

      Hello!
      MØNSTER has more than 50 members and an average lvl of 87.63. We do all lods full map, all fc raids and 5.2 free marathons. We are recruiting active players 88+. We only allow english in family chat.

      Send notes to Delox or whisper any rank.

      Edited: 16.8.18

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Delox ().

    • Just a little remark:
      Well, this fam is good at LoDs and FC raid, but in my opinion, communication gets a big 0.
      Maybe spanish people can talk with themselves, but idk. I understand English.
      As I was a member in the family, I saw 5-6 people get kicked everyday. I didn't know why...Some got kicked even one day after they joined.
      Then family head did a fam quote or how it's called that he kicks people under 70 at 1st February. I'm 67 now, and started to level more.
      I was active at FC raids, many times I was the one who told fam about high % or raid opened.
      Today I had to do an exam at uni, then met a friend I haven't met for like 3 months and went to the doctor after it. I log in Nostale, and while playing minigames, what I get?
      "You were kicked of family."
      So thank you.
      Being active, going to raids and LoDs.
      So I tried to talk with head, and he told me I was levelling slow, so he kicks me... :"D So thanks for being clear, wasn't it that you have to be level 70 for 1st February?
      He told me I can rejoin...Yes, and I can't do any fam stuff, not even LoDs for 24 hours. Then if I rejoin, and can't be active for 1-2 days because doing university of something, I get kicked again. :) I know that story.
      And I'm not the only one... :") He does it to many people.
      I think the normal, assertive behaviour were give others a warning before kicking them. The mage I was partying in Lod with 2 days, yes 2 DAYS ago got kicked yesterday....
      Sorry, but everybody would be pissed if they were even online, and not getting a whisper anything, just getting kicked out like thunder from the clear sky.

      Sayin' again: the family is actually good, but if you can't go to LoD for 1-2 days, you are kicked for sure without a warning.
      So think about it before joining. If you have a life with school, workplace or even a boyfriend/girlfriend, you get kicked in no time. :)
    • Hi, I'm Delox, MONSTER's familyhead.

      I play everyday at least 1 hour, I work full time, I study last year of university, I have friends and girlfriend. Having life is compatible with MONSTER if you have organization and commitment.

      If MONSTER is one of the best families it is thanks to the discipline that we have. If a member plays every day but does not progress properly, he will be kicked.

      Every day I receive several family requests but we can only have 70 members. If all families have at least half of the members inactive, it is because of the fear of kicking them.

      If you are level 67 and you have 3 days without increasing your level it is because you have not done any of the last 24 lods. Totally unacceptable in MONSTER.

      Excellence is not achieved without effort, and effort does not understand excuses. We have all at least 1 free hour per day. And if you have exams or a trip you can post that in your %Today.
    • Delox wrote:

      If MONSTER is one of the best families it is thanks to the discipline that we have. If a member plays every day but does not progress properly, he will be kicked.

      Every day I receive several family requests but we can only have 70 members. If all families have at least half of the members inactive, it is because of the fear of kicking them.

      If you are level 67 and you have 3 days without increasing your level it is because you have not done any of the last 24 lods. Totally unacceptable in MONSTER.

      Excellence is not achieved without effort, and effort does not understand excuses. We have
      I understand that, but the problem is it happens to many people (like 5-6 everyday, and that mage got kicked after I was in the same party with him in LoD in the last 24 hours)

      It's just an advice:
      > If you have strict rules, write them down somewhere, and post it. It's hard to keep rules when people don't know what you want. ;D
      > Give a warning. Sorry, but giving a warning should be normal. I found another family now, but have to wait 'till night to join, because you kicked me while I was online. You could at least drop a whisper, but no. :)
      > You said I can rejoin if I actively go LoD. Then why couldn't you say "Hey, if you don't go next Lod, I'll kick you" or something? Honestly I don't see the point in getting kicked out of nowhere, then getting back into the family. After 1-2 days, I could get the same thing, then wait 24 hours, join back again, etc... :"D You wrote: "I'll kick -70 at 1st February" and it isn't the same thing as I'll kick people under 70 who don't get level in 3 days."
      > You don't have to introduce excellence for me, from 2009 to 2014 I've got one of the best characters on UK, then quitted. No, I wasn't even a Nosmaller. :c

      I just write this post, because people should know where they join.
      NOBODY likes being kicked out of nowhere.

      The post was edited 3 times, last by ShakuChan ().

    • Oh wow Monster guys.
      You have 70 members, claim that over half of them are active daily, so 35 members doing lod each day. How on earth do you manage that chaos? Do you just go with 10 groups and let everyone find out for themselves that they will get almost no exp from that? You do know that from 67 to 70 should only take about 3-4 lods normally (on rebs and drakes, no highs pulling you through)?
      Furthermore, if you only care about levels, I think you didn't really understand the game. You also need gold, equipment, etc. - so if you are only online one hour a day and have a RL, I really can't understand why you should not spend this with making gold, e.g. to be able to buy blessing etc. for some leveling during the weekend.
      But thanks for that, now I feel like the issues in my family are just minor stuff. :)

      @ShakuChan In case you haven't joined a new fam yet, feel free to msg me here or on Discord: discord.gg/6FpRMgf . Oh, and if you need a place to get payed for playing minigames, also msg me. ;)
    • Hello,

      First of all, I have been top 1 player in 3 different servers and I have played in 6 different servers since 2009. In addition, I have studied in the most prestigious spanish university of management. I know about Nostale and about how to manage people to obtain results and leadership (that is not the same).

      On the other hand, I understand that in most families having 40 people on is a chaos, but not here. We have 6 people doing full map and 9-12 doing rebs + half bridge (because the other half is shared with full map). The rest of members can do fc, farming or other things.

      We are able to do all fc raids when we want, including water raid. And we dont have any internal problem. If any member has an inappropriate actitude I kick him.

      MØNSTER is one of the best fams at the moment. And the fam with the fastest growth.
    • Sounds like you invite everyone speakering for a LoD-fam, then after a few days they either leave because they don't get exp, don't like the atmosphere or you simply kick them.
      Well, if that is what you want in a family, I will not stop you. For me, a family is a place for friends to do stuff together and have fun, but hey, there surely are also players who prefer a thighly run business.

      And Monster might be one of the best fams, I am not online right now to be able to check it, but it surely is not ranked first (not counting GMs) in any of the three rankings, because, well, there is another fam there... :)
    • In my opinion, the only ranks that means something are: average family level and monthly family exp. We are in the top 10 of avg level (around 79 because we are all lvl fam) and top 2 in monthly exp. We only get exp with fc raids or increasing lvl, because we rarely do ICs or other raids.

      Reputation rank is completely stupid, I never have more than 200k rep and I am near lvl 94. I sell all my rep. So I recommend the same to MØNSTER members.

      I have been top 1 in 3 servers, never in reputation, never in pvp arena, and only 2 times in terms of lvl. However, I was the strongest in both pvp and pve.

      Ranks are this...just numbers. MØNSTER is the only spanish family in the server (we invite english speakers too) and the best in terms of Lod and FC Raids.
    • I am a humble person walking through this world with curious, big eyes.

      Delox, I really liked your video and the fact that you took effort to represent your family, you sounded like a friendly, pleasant guy.

      But as in RL you get to know a person best in a stressful situation where not everything is going as planned.
      The way you react to the criticism you get is changing my view by nearly 180°.
      You are self-confident (which is a good thing to a certain degree), but also getting close to the point of being pretty arrogant ("top player", "best university"), the view of yourself is over the roof which is making it hard to reach you on a personal level.
      The point of the criticism you got was about "communication", you said you know how to manage people and obtain leadership, but you havn't even scratched the mentioned missing communication. All I am reading is "we are perfect, we are the best, we have the fastest growth, greatest discipline, fastest car, biggest house, making millions in a month,...". There's a saying "A true hero has people asking why there isn't a statue made in their honor, not why there is". In your case: If other people are calling you a great leader and not you yourself (or your family) then you archieved something big, not if you are talking big about yourself.
      So it seems your video is not enough for people to know what your family is about (progress, activity, discipline; to name the things that seem to be valued the most), I agree that you should set up some rules and guidelines here in your thread for people that consider joining your family :)
    • Delox wrote:

      Hello,

      First of all, I have been top 1 player in 3 different servers and I have played in 6 different servers since 2009. In addition, I have studied in the most prestigious spanish university of management. I know about Nostale and about how to manage people to obtain results and leadership (that is not the same).

      On the other hand, I understand that in most families having 40 people on is a chaos, but not here. We have 6 people doing full map and 9-12 doing rebs + half bridge (because the other half is shared with full map). The rest of members can do fc, farming or other things.

      We are able to do all fc raids when we want, including water raid. And we dont have any internal problem. If any member has an inappropriate actitude I kick him.

      MØNSTER is one of the best fams at the moment. And the fam with the fastest growth.
      hi brother,
      i think its mean to force every player to do the lod,fc,raid, or gathering rep even, and here's why:
      first we do log in the game to enjoy not to feel like arrested.
      second thing you should understand that if people joined family they would look after how head treat members, i am sure 100% everyone likes things to look Fair.
      3rd what do you expect from weak people to improve? did you forget that you were weak someday? i would like to know when you were low level how did you become pro? i am sure somehow the old people never treat mean.
      4th if you are top 10 or top 3 nobody will look after that since you are kicking everybody without a note or explain.
      5th and last and this are important if you did not the 4 parts on top : the people age around 9 and 15 dont expect them to understand anything you think about. :thumbsup:
    • i'm not really in position to say anything as im not US players but after reading it i got to say something.Taking your real life action such as being on best uni or anything doesn't really do anything here..to be honest if you do all of that stuff mentioned.. you do not have no right to call your self a leader nor obtain that leadership award/title(which i would called it).strictness must have the limit man...you said it was disciplining act by not hearing people reason why they can't level up?and 1 hr/day is enough for a player to at least up 1 lvl when they are busy in real life?...btw let me ask you this other than lod to level up do you guys help the low levels to grind and stuff to help them gain exp?if not you should do that to check if they are really telling the truth or not :)

      all My years in nostale i've never see such fam...even UK best fam really dont do this...i know recruiting lvl 87+ is fine but the rules you made is pretty messed up...

      google out leadership meaning... for me i dont think you even deserve to have a leadership title man..go and relearn leadership all over again...

      in real life without your employee support you cant be a CEO of a company!

      there's time when you got to be strict such as kicking out but you need to hear the excuses they made and check whether it is true or not( you can't judge book by it's cover)

      or you can warn them prior to their kicking day(like before you are fired from your work you will get a letter to clear up your desk and stuff)
      or you can warn them about their progress
    • Dunno, maybe I'm wrong at some things but I'll give it a try.
      So you've mentioned personal details here and I assume that you won't mind even more criticism. Let's start with your "headfirst" attitude. Considering your behaviour and all this narcissism, someone heavily damaged your psyche in the past. Obsession to be "the best" everywhere probably isn't the best feeling if you ask me.
      Some people already posted here that you ignore their personal needs, and I won't discredit or doubt them because this trait fits perfectly with your image right now. You pursue a fantastic and strong, maybe even perfect at some point, family but with this attitude I believe you will end up with too much hatred on this server, like on Spanish server.
      What's more: You can't LIMIT other people by your own judgement. I've seen much better families who weren't as good in level rankings but their family spirit was incredibly strong and familyheads were much more appreciating. I think this is the most important thing in life, not only in game. Without it NUMBERS (damage, arena/fc kills) don't have any value.

      What am I trying to say is that there certainly is a lack of morale. No one would like to associate with you to build a strong friendship or support you, because you show your disrespect and getting off with "I want a strong fam" & "I AM THE BEST".

      Delox wrote:

      I have studied in the most prestigious spanish university of management. I know about Nostale and about how to manage people to obtain results and leadership (that is not the same).
      You are a graduate student from one of the best universities in Spain? Well good job, you know your thing alright. Instead of getting along with people you MANAGE them, this is not right. Don't mix real-life work and virtual reality. People come here to relax, not to get more pressure.
    • I appreciate your criticisms. But all I got in my life has been the result of effort, discipline and motivation. That's what I expect from my members. I have in MØNSTER a group of nice and hardworking group of friends not only members.

      I play Nostale for disconnect of work and studies but I do not come here to "chat" and be "afk". As all people is different, I have my own way to enjoy my free time. I love to give my best in all I do, and Nostale is not an excepcition. I do not need a 100 member fam nor the approval of others. I only need people like me, people who likes to enjoy, play and tryhard.

      If all of you are reacting to a simple post like that is because I am doing a good job. Keep calm and enjoy the game.
    • There are going to be players online which want to try hard like you and those that want to "try hard" at a minimum just to get by and leech.
      Please keep that in mind with your fam, raids, etc. In nostale, there are many people you will meet along the way which are loyal nice and friendly, but there are many who are toxic as well.

      Also keep in mind: family activities will change as the avg level increases, so if your fam is actually really big then providing activities for all members will become harder. If you have good deps/keeps to maintain the fam while your gone that will help a lot!
    • give me your own definition of enjoy,discipline and motivation...after reading all those who have been in your fam i can see they have different defination on how you interpretted them in your dictionary... just to let others knew as well what is your own definition of those words...yah XD ill clap for you for doing good job if you think it is...but reflect yourself in a mirror and see the post that you post deserve a good job or not..

      likewise we all play for fun and stuff..chatting and afk you should also include that...even when im having my meal i on nos and afk/chat sleep on nostale and afk(sometimes to sell items).. so if you are saying about dedication and stuff you should prepare to play like 365/24 days...im glad you didnt mentioned them XD

      also give me your definition of leader/leadership with your own words cause what we really see here is that you interpretted those word to your own definition...so give us those definition and people will get it what you meant by those words..

      most people have their own way to describe those words so if you really describe it to us in your own way we may understand it...


      agree with ari..

      btw let's play abit of judging here right...what people see in themselves is different than what stranger see them..so if you see yourself to have those personalities like mentioned above we no need to meet face to face by going through your posts/comments we already knew the type of person you are...as i've said earlier you can't judge a book by it's cover itself...if you expect your member to be like you then you should hear their trouble and stuff..

      The post was edited 1 time, last by invisibleman ().

    • Delox wrote:

      If all of you are reacting to a simple post like that is because I am doing a good job. Keep calm and enjoy the game.
      You've got it wrong again. You disrespect people by kicking them w/o warning OR kicking them BEFORE deadline date that you put by yourself.

      People don't like that => People discuss it => You get criticised for your actions => You defend yourself by saying "I graduated from the best uni, I know better" => You get criticism for these words, because people are offended => You throw a provocation again => You get this message.

      ariyoshi wrote:

      Family activities will change as the average level increases, so if your fam is actually really big then providing activities for all members will become harder. If you have good deps/keeps to maintain the fam while your gone that will help a lot!
      With how this is going on, there will be a conflict. Eventually, people will get upset about this, feel less valued and leave his family. It'll be impossible to keep it "everything for everyone" later, which means there WILL BE offended people within his family. Also, life is quite unstable and no one ever knows when it can hit him in different ways.

      He should make it 100% clear what he expects and why people can be kicked in no time.
      Maybe HE knows what nostale is about but not everyone understands what will happen when they are stuck with overdamage in fc raids. Adding anyone's second account for another box will also bring some discussions later.

      Now, I know what you/he think(s): "tf you care about MY/HIS family, stay away from it, you have 0 concerns about this!". Well I'm not sure everyone understands what they are supposed to be up for every second of their life in his NosTale family. I/We are here to discuss what is happening because he didn't make it clear by himself (because he doesn't want to hear). (or maybe your google translator is broken? rofl)
      Yeah, I want to stand up for these who had displeasure of being involved into this story.