About our sad future PART.2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• cooldee1111 wrote:

Baal wrote:

Tbh, Idk what to feel with this merge thing. In a way, its ok (because I got decent characters in uk) but at the same time its not because I already started fresh in US and its a good thing because everything is so young, active and new. Ofc, both sides of opinion are understandable (UK or US). It would be unfair to US players to be merge with UK and thats sad.

So intead of a merge, why not create a new unified server wherein players (regardless of server) can play together, atleast they have the choice if they want or not play in it. It would be okay for both sides i think. No merge needed, everybody happy :)

PS. Just my opinion
    The point of the merge is for the players to keep on playing with their UK characters which they put alot of time in, sadly it's pointless because the server is dead. The merge is supposed to fix that by increasing the population. I'm saying the '' unified '' server would be pointless with the assumption that we need to start of fresh again :P
    Actually, you prolly dont get it...yea, in the "supposed to be" unified server, you can play your characters as it is in UK or US. You dont need to start fresh, because obviously, whats the point? :)

Its like in a simple sense same as merging only fc...like you can battle with anyone regardless of server with your characters that you work so hard for...that way, it doesnt hurt and works for everyone.

PS. Again just an opinion :) Keep it ez

G-enetically M0-diFied Bad boi from the C0-smos
  • Pinkamena wrote:

Aard wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

As long as it merges with another server then US one then is ok.
    Hahahahaha i hope you get cancer soon
    Acttualy no,you shouldn't wish something like that to anyone,not as a joke,nor for something so trivial like my opinion.
    ;( ;( ;(
    I find it hilarious how you said in the past that all uk playwrs are toxic and now you are the one saying you dont want uk players on your server. I might be toxic but you are a fascist.
    P. S: 90% of us players are from uk...
  • Aard wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Aard wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Acttualy no,you shouldn't wish something like that to anyone,not as a joke,nor for something so trivial like my opinion.
    ;( ;( ;( I find it hilarious how you said in the past that all uk playwrs are toxic and now you are the one saying you dont want uk players on your server. I might be toxic but you are a fascist.
    A lot of UK players are little kids,with no intentions of being mature, thats just fact :) Lots of ppl tend to think that they cannot hurt other ppl by saying/doing some nasty stuff (arena is perfect example of a place with a lot of hostilities) but the reality is, you can hurt ppl a lot...And as i said,there are some players who clearly think only of theirselves and consider other ppl beneath them...

And you´re wrong, you are not toxic..You are pathetic. Wishing cancer to somebody beceause that person has different view? Either you dont know what are you talking about or you are one of those, who never considers feelings of others... You should apologize to Pinka (if you have atleast a bit of decency),that was really nasty thing to say...
  • Aard wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

Aard wrote:

Pinkamena wrote:

;( ;( ;( I find it hilarious how you said in the past that all uk playwrs are toxic and now you are the one saying you dont want uk players on your server. I might be toxic but you are a fascist.
    Nope,i never said that all UK players were toxic,i said those that most that remained to play in UK server are,I never generalized,and never will,please show me when i said that ? But who knows maybe you will edit my quotes too look like it,i won't be surprised.Besides im not against uk players starting anew in US,if they do great for them,have nothing against that,but i don't want UK to merge with US for the sake of US economy,mainly.
    I believe if UK server will merge with all the other servers that aren't very active,the population will grow,and that will be a good thing for those remaining players in UK server and also other players in US server that are from UK,as they may reconsider comming back seeing the increase in activity.
    I recomand you to start looking at the problem from the perspective of the US players too,that want a healthy server and stop spreading fake information about me.
    But honestly at this point,i can't even care about this "problem",seeing im getting called a fascist and getting cancer wishes is really demoralising,not whort expressing my opinion anymore,maybe your next post you will threaten to kill me,who knows.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~
    ~Running through my head~
  • Let's not run into conclusions again, Lady Sky mentioned that they are working on it but there are no details about the whole thing yet.
    So lets simply wait a bit more until we have more information in our hands before pulling knives out.

PS: If you guys keep on going not respecting each other (I am keeping it general for obvious reasons) any future threads like this one will end up being instantly locked as the threads always end up to people disrespecting and insulting each other. - Not overly a good thing if you ask me as you will no longer be able to discuss important stuff when the time comes.
  • @Morgoth i second your input, I talked to a gm on irc and message lux about this: can we start a poll for which servers people want to be merged? possibly having plays from different regions translating the poll into their native language

a lot of interesting points were raised as about the logistics of implementing a merge, however as a joke/semi realistic possibility: if gf is learning to merge servers from cash grab games - this would mean that even if your server is popular that it may be merged due to commonalities with other servers. ie in cash grab games - server 1,3,4,5 = unpopulated, server 2 = populated server --> merge is for servers 1 to 5. im not saying gf uses that mentality BUT UK and US MAY BE merged because english is the common language - imagine a merged server between: de, it, es, uk - 4 diff languages =???
  • lmao, arena? toxicity? I logged in after a while and all i saw was few ppl killing their own alt in arena lul.

Kind of sad specially for ppl that still likes this game i hope this server moves to US soon so u dun need to suffer like this

Look before you leap,
    It is a long lane that has no turning,
    Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
  • invisibleman wrote:

if you wanted to compare US & UK arena nowdays see UK arena then talk XD it is so so so so so peaceful haha even in fc cali time only less than 5 players that does the toxic thing in arena so far i dont see any toxic now lol
    Yes your right bruh,UK changed alot ,we dont have that much toxicity anymore, we do calis now w/o even hit each olther just hit the cali for better win, arena works nice still , all we need now is a nice merge , and we are good GG WP. :D Candy made merge possible , GG EZ. :)))
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

"People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)