About our sad future PART.2

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• About our sad future PART.2

(Starting in peacefully)Hi there,it's me the old UK player aka the player who still fighting for the UK future :borg: ,yo just wondering Entwell or GameForge , i don't !=ucking get ok been more then 2 months from the time i posted last time or the time i started to post in this "nice community" of people who could help the UK Server and im still wondering ,you guys are still thinking about SAVE the Server IN THE REAL MEANING OF "SAVING" ffs , we need a big change , we need a merge , u guys care about us? Don't u even dare say " dont say we dont care about server" since i dont see any changes , all i see just changes about ur own beneficies, about makeing new partners or any olther bs(i talk to u all entwell,GF,GMS id..f who doing and who do wat )I WANNA SEE SOME GOOD MOVES FOR US AS SERVER FOR THE UK SERVER NOT JUST MAKE NEW THINGS JUST FOR UR GOOD , Is that nice to let us die slowly or not??All i see just 1 GM still doing some raids i respect her. The thing is ok i get the server wont get closed but dudes , is that hard to GIVE US A HAND OF HELP and merge , we wont kill any1 , we just wanna enjoy this game anymore , we as players from UK cant do anything rn , we just wanna have fun to make some raids idm wat raids with them all, we just wanna help them just to play togather to have nice moment , no1 wants thier bad , i guess they evoluated they allready got 93+ players and alot of them do need some of us for raids like act6.2 or act6, i dont get why they hateing on us so bad , lets just be humans at all , we all wasted our days on this server , why do i have to lose all my things on there and start fresh ?we just lost our time in there? lets be honets , just give us and hand give us a chance, dont let us die.. we still have a hope on u all that has a power to make this posibile UK OR US we wanna play togather , idm whats the name UK OR US Lets just play togather have some fun ! ^^ :stick:
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

"People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • Listen,in a way i understand why they preffer 2 separeted servers,the key factor is the Market.
    Cylloan Economy is new,young,the prices are cheap,nice and affordable for every player(wheter rich or poor),by fusing the servers,this will no longer be the case and thats what they fear the most.
    NosCidatel Economy had overcome his peak and is still raising,this is a result of an old server(we are like 10 years old already),the majority had grew to reach the maximum level and started to use cheap ways to gain items,the main method being Resseling.
    Resseling by its very nature its a threat to a good economy,vast majority of players from NosCitadel became resselers to be rich,since the age of the server they were more then enough able to save a good ammount of money so they can buy things just to sell them to a bigger price,imagine someone that buys all the speakers for 60k and then sells them all for 70k,then another guy comes buys them all for 70k and then sell them all for 80k and the cycle continue until your average player is unable to keep with the prices and simply leave.Thats what happened to us,the prices were so high and continue to rise and the players were desperate and outraged by this.
    The US community simply does not want this to happen in their server,thats why they are so deffensive and hate imigrants from UK,they are afraid that we will bring their server to ruins just like we bringed ours.Because the server is new(only 5 months old),there is no possibility for resseling to arise as server character transfer is impossibile and the Supply and Demand offer is just too big for one to ressel it.
    Thats why if you ask anyone if they love the new server,they will say yes (unless those that are still mad about losing their progress from UK) but asking any newcomer and they will say that they wont want a change,because for them is perfect.
    Let them enjoy their server for now,just like we enjoyed ours,their economy will eventually crumble in time,faster then ours did because at that time the server was new but today it isn't,so not taking any action now is the best action they can take.
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~
    ~Running through my head~

The post was edited 3 times, last by Pinkamena ().

• Yes and let old servers die ,who needs our server we keep the brand "NosTale" avalabile and made who ever pays the host keep trust the game will work and is worth to still be kept alive, stop keep telling us same bs , new server and reseller , dont f..ing tell me US server has no reseller,im getting pissed more n more , wat do i have to wait more 2 years to play with myself and some of my fam members and then wat, dont tell me things i have heared allready , this are just reasons there are things can be made, this are just reason to who ever are able to do a merge so they have sth in +1 to let UK die , just keep tell us DW DW we going do sht and we all going to die 1b1 by waiting for nth,no1 asked thierself "If we create a new server WILL UK BE affected????? NO , they just said , new server oh ok more moneys , who cares about UK or any olther region alt o ...Thanks alot.

Haters gonna hate =)
  • NarutoDreams wrote:

Yes and let old servers die ,who needs our server we keep the brand "NosTale" avalabile and made who ever pays the host keep trust the game will work and is worth to still be kept alive, stop keep telling us same bs , new server and reseller , dont f..ing tell me US server has no reseller,im getting pissed more n more , wat do i have to wait more 2 years to play with myself and some of my fam members and then wat, dont tell me things i have heared allready , this are just reasons there are things can be made, this are just reason to who ever are able to do a merge so they have sth in +1 to let UK die , just keep tell us DW DW we going do sht and we all going to die 1b1 by waiting for nth,no1 asked thierself "If we create a new server WILL UK BE affected????? NO , they just said , new server oh ok more moneys , who cares about UK or any olther region alt o ...Thanks alot.
    Obviously US server has no resselers whatsoever,do you think a server with resselers have 12k as main speaker price and 2m as main cc price ? Really ?
    I understand your anger but there is nothing we can do.
    I never agreed with going on steam because i felt like something could go wrong,i expressed my concern but nobody cared.People liked the ideea,i assume they were unaware that with a new platform a new server will be born,but that was expected,in the end it dosen't matter.Gameforge would had went with it even if we all disagreed,so why anger yourself ?
    Gameforge should had made a poll,if we want to go with Steam or not,even though the result would most likely be the same atleast they would have an excuse.
    But what was done was done,our bitching at the beggining of September didn't helped us,bitching now is pointless.
    The Population of US dosen't want a merge,then what else is possiible ? Deleting US server ? That would mean Death of Nostale.Deleting UK Server ? Could save some money doing so,but also would create anger among the remaining population ?
    Literaly what do you expect them to do now ?
    ~All the things she said ~
    ~All the things she said~

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• before it went on steam GF did not even friggin told the gm that there will be new server so basically most of our server players support with the idea of it...that's what i hate about this developers keeping players and their staff in the dark...and anyhow execute their plan..

they still could do something by now some other games able to do a server merge within a month...and here our developer keeping us waiting for more than that now...if they really care they should have done it..idc if it's with US or other serv but by now they should have taken at least 1 measure for us...but did they do anything till today?the answer is no! they are concentrating on new noswheels and stuff to make $ on the other side of server and if im not wrong they do have forum account right?why now they did not even read or reply our thread instead of the gm reply it for us?
    here's my suggestion if you really dont care about the server why not merge us the remaining players to korean/jp server?their server is much more populated and alot of high lvl and in terms of economy i think we should be the same....btw how old our server doesnt matter...jp and kor server is old too then why do their server is alived until today?unless you can give me the answer dont talk about how old the server is

US server you are welcome no to participate in this discussion not to spark any anger...
  • The age of the server does matter, but only in the sense that we've accumulated too much gold to reasonably keep prices down in the market.

The age of a server does not contribute to whether a server's population thrives or not, that is done by the community.

Honestly I still don't understand these complaints. A server merge with the polish server or something could be cool, assuming they also want the merge. However trying to force an unwilling server community to merge with you is wrong regardless of how you perceive your server's current state.

Pretend for a moment, that we have our own happy server and community. We are thriving, everything is looking great. Suddenly, we are merged with a PK(player killer) enthused server who rampage through our peaceful server killing everyone... Obviously nostale isn't the type of game to experience too much of that(outside of specific areas) but the concept is still the same.

If you can give any ideas for helping increase the UK population WITHOUT a server merge, please share. Personally, I still think it should just be left up to the community and whether they choose to play on UK or not. If EVERY UK player decided to start playing on UK again would it have enough players? If yes, why would it even need assistance? The community already has all the power it could possibly need to revitalize the UK server, the community as a whole just chooses not to.

To me, that means a FORCED server merge should be avoided. Both servers should want a merge before such action is attempted.
  • Not going stop untill there will be a change,If you all like to ignore this subject , i let u know i wont stop with trying to solve the UK problem :) It's funny.

Haters gonna hate =)
  • ShakuChan wrote:

If servers merged, US would be ruined like UK.
    I don't want that.
    I started playing Nostale in 2008 on UK server, quitted in 2014. Came back in 2017, and saw that prices are irreasonably high.
    I'm glad US has reasonable prices now like UK when it was still young. :3
    Maybe now have reasonable prices but dont hope this will last forever. There are already players with pretty high lvl who started to do solo ics and they already started to get a lot of money (2.5m pure gold /ic). Most probably us will be 2nd uk.
  • cooldee1111 wrote:

Eventually, dead servers will get shut down or we get a merge. I'm hoping for the latter. US players will become the same as UK in time so I've got reason to hope for that
    In Germany we have the same problems and I think Poland (and others) also have the problem that the old servers are empty. I realy hope that they will fuse all the empty european servers to one global server. I think this is the last resort. A fusion between the new US and the old UK server is impossible because the UK server already has high level equipment with op shells and players on lv 99+30+. A fusion would completely destory the economy and the prices of the US server.
  • Polish s3 is dead - 2 players online, one sp box 70kk no other stuff from NM on auction house.
    Polish s2 is dead - about 20 players online in peak sp box 70kk, sp upgrade scroll is about 2,5kk.
    This is whats going to happen with your server, don't worry it won't change anything GF doesn't care about players. All they care is money, all those fresh servers are only cash grabs.

Polish s3 is dead for 2 years already, s2 is dead for over 1 year and gf didn't do anything about it !
    I don't even want to talk about censorship on polish forum all posts that don't agree with our CM are getting deleted and banned. You can't even post without making like 20 posts on dead forum where 5 ppl post there once a week. xD

At some point they will just turn off the servers like they already did with old russian one ^^.
    Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by YolOxD ().

• Not sure how the US server is doing atm, but all players cannot deny that new servers will become dead like old servers after a certain amount of time but based on how US has the whole UK player base - I would assume not long. Many UK players are super toxic in arena or greedy money hoarders. I'm not trying to say US is doomed to fail, but I'm just trying to emphasize that first time players in Nostale on the US server will soon see the toxicity of UK players coming out - whether it causes them to leave or continue playing is up to them ( I hope they continue in case a merge eventually happens).

I think its interesting that some players pointed this out....GF has learned the main money technique from mobile app companies - open new server = gg money cashgrab. so smart of them
  • cristinuza wrote:

ShakuChan wrote:

If servers merged, US would be ruined like UK.
    I don't want that.
    I started playing Nostale in 2008 on UK server, quitted in 2014. Came back in 2017, and saw that prices are irreasonably high.
    I'm glad US has reasonable prices now like UK when it was still young. :3
    Maybe now have reasonable prices but dont hope this will last forever. There are already players with pretty high lvl who started to do solo ics and they already started to get a lot of money (2.5m pure gold /ic). Most probably us will be 2nd uk.
    I know, but at least for now it's good.
    I'll just enjoy it while I can.