bank system

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Hey, i tried my best to translate it from the german forum:

- In Port Alveus is a new Map for the Banking System, there will be a NPC where you can save up to 100b gold
      - You can access the bank with any of your characters on the account- Take off Gold costs a fee, which will be displayed when you take off
      - Also in the normal trade, you can specify your stored gold on the bank, which is transferred to the others bank
      - The fee when picking up depends on your reputation
      - There will soon be items to set the fee to 0 and also to access the bank from anywhere (like the nosbasar medal)
    • annija wrote:

ok i got it you write that there will be maintenance ,you could atleast explain what is bank system even russian gm write more than uk cmon
      It's all information I received about it - and the german information has only been posted 2 hours ago - which I can't translate while not being at home :)
      I'll of course translate it later on though if no one else did, but I'll be only back in about 3 hours.

When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...
    • Kayrankstake wrote:

Hey, i tried my best to translate it from the german forum:

- In Port Alveus is a new Map for the Banking System, there will be a NPC where you can save up to 100b gold
      - You can access the bank with any of your characters on the account- Take off Gold costs a fee, which will be displayed when you take off
      - Also in the normal trade, you can specify your stored gold on the bank, which is transferred to the others bank
      - There will soon be items to set the fee to 0 and also to access the bank from anywhere (like the nosbasar medal)

To complete it:

- There's a new map in Port Alveus which reprents the bank
      - You can deposit money at a NPC in this bank
      - The gold is account based which allows you to transfer gold more easy within your characters
      - The maximal amount is 100b gold
      - Taking off gold costs a fee, which will be displayed when you take off
      - In the normal trades you can specify your deposited gold, which will transfered to the bank of your trading partner
      - There will soon be items to set the fee to 0 and also to access the bank from anywhere
      - It's not possible to buy things from normal shops/npc shops or the Basar using your deposited money
      - It's not possible to trade gold server-wide
      Best regards

~Hoperice~
      NostaleUK-GM
    • i dont know should i be happy or sad lol this suggestion have been long suggested before even this forum changed/reset from 0 and now they just implemented it when uk server is dying?lel it doesnt really have any benefits to uk anyway...another useless update for our dying server...and btw i should not be saying this here as it's not related to the topic anymore advent calender reward for uk is it limited to 1-3 players only?i mean there are few of my friends answer though they did not came online but i know out there there are more players in uk who participate but really 3 players?is it really randomly or what?...not to spark outrage but if this was the case i feel the developer didnt really care about dying server now?
    • invisibleman wrote:

advent calender reward for uk is it limited to 1-3 players only?
      If you mean the additional rewards they're handed out to 20 random people out of everyone who got the answer right that day. For the rewards everyone receives after answering correctly there're more than 3 from UK. :)
      Anyway this is Off-Topic, if you wish to discuss it please go here instead: Nostale Advent Raffle

When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...
    • Yaouank wrote:

@invisibleman Every community just recieved the bank system.

It's really really usuless, unless you buy 1b+ items, so it's more secure for the buyer (Because if you are really more riche than 1b, you need lots of alts with other mail for better safety.)
      It would had been just as usseful for anyone who wants to save some money but can't help himself buying whatever he sees.
      But in all honestly,why when you want to take 1 mil you pay a commision of 130k-140k,is way too much,this means you lose 1 mil when you want to take 10 mil from your bank.
      The Reason Commision exist whithin real banks is because they need a income.
      I don't really mind that this exist also in this game,but for God Sake make it low,like 50 or even lower,the bank dosen't help Gameforge or Entwell with anything,so why be a jerk instead of helping players ? :thumbdown:
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

But in all honestly,why when you want to take 1 mil you pay a commision of 130k-140k,is way too much,this means you lose 1 mil when you want to take 10 mil from your bank.
      The Reason Commision exist whithin real banks is because they need a income.
      I don't really mind that this exist also in this game,but for God Sake make it low,like 50 or even lower,the bank dosen't help Gameforge or Entwell with anything,so why be a jerk instead of helping players ? :thumbdown:
      The 130~140K fee depend of your reputation. Exemple Green master is 142K fee, Green legend is 42K fee. Also, there is no fee depending of the amount i guess. If you want to take 1b of your bank account you will pay only the X amount depending of your reputation.

I agree with you, it's just burned gold. In fact, gameforge just managed to creat a bank account without save up of money, only wastes. :D

Also, the fee are just here to foce Nos$ buying. Credit Cards & VIP medals at the mall...
    • Anyone else thinks this is one of the useless updates ever?
      Like 130k for withdrawing 1m. I mean its your money, i'd rather create 33 accounts to put there 100b in all 99 characters before paying 10m of commission... And even worst, i have to pay even more to be able to withdraw my OWN money without fees?
      Honestly a banking system would have a lot of potential if implemented right in a game as nostale, imagine the back gave you an interest of like 7% for depositing 3m every week for example, that would encourage ppl to earn money = play regularly, be able to get a loan, give money to the bank and in a certain time genit back + interests, just as a IRL bank.
      But noooo!! They couldn't, gameforge always looking for the nos$ and making profit, and instead of releasing usefull updates, that bring fresh things to this old dying game they rather update the f***ing noswheel.

Like seriously, you know how silly this update was when you see that the noswheel update has its own thread while the nosbank update has almost 0 coverage in the official post regarding yesterday's update.
      GG GF
    • I don't understand how the bank force ppl to buy nos$,it is not obligatory to use and the people are gonna do whatever they did until now,i mean the rich will simply use the bank as they don't care about the fee,while the poor will continue to save their money in the old inventory,if it were for example to buy a bank account with Nos$,i would understand that it will make profit,but it isnt as far as i know.
      Therfore the update barely helps anyone,dosen't make any profit for the both companies and is simply pointles and i agree with what Aard said,they could make the bank give you back the interest(or extra money),when a certain or requested time for keeping your money in the bank had expired,that would be cool and quite like the bank in real life.
      Another suggestion,make the fee depend on how much money you deposit rather then how much reputation you have,like to say 5%(Maybe less But Not more) and the Interest be 7% or maybe 8%,but eliminating this fee based on rep would be wonderfull.
      Most low levels don't have a good rep,and they spend way too much on making a deposit,while the high lv players who have a very big rep barely spend anything on the fee.
      Make the fee depending on the ammount you deposit,so the bank can be just like in Reality and therefore this update may not be in vain.
      You can add this on suggestions for Entwell Yaouank,but i doubt something will happen about it.
      (In this period im studyng How Economy works and stuff at the University,so i can't help myself when i see this :D )
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Pinkamena ().

• Pinkamena wrote:

I don't understand how the bank force ppl to buy nos$,it is not obligatory to use and the people are gonna dowhatever they did until now,i mean the rich will simply use the bank as they don't care about the fee,while the poor will continue to save their money in the old inventory,if it were for example to buy a bank account with Nos$,i would understand that it will make profit,but it isnt as far as i know.
      Therfore the update barely helps anyone,dosen't make any profit for the both companies and is simply pointles and i agree with what Aard said,they could make the bank give you back te interest(or extra money),when a certain or requested time for keeping your money in the bank had expired,that would be cool and quite like the bank in real life.
      Another suggestion,make the fee depend on how much money you deposit rather then how much reputation you have,like to say 5%(Maybe less But Not more) and the Interest be 7% or maybe 8%,but eliminaating this fee based on rep would be wonderfull.
      Most low levels don't have a good rep,and they spend way too much on making a deposit,while the high lv players who have a Very Big rep barely spend anything on the fee.
      Make the fee depending on the ammount you deposit,so the bank can be just like in Reality and therefore this update may not be in vain.
      You can add this on suggestions for Entwell Yaouank,but i doubt something will happen about it.
      (In this period im studyng How Economy works and stuff at the University,so i can't help myself when i see this :D )
      100% agree, btw i could write a book for entwell about what could change, what could be added or deleted in this game since i've played it for 10 years but i'm not going to waste my time trying to talk with deaf (entwell) ppl and greedy ppl (GF)
    • this bank system was suggested by me i think few years ago..of course i do say there will be like 0 % interest if you buy any nosmall item and if you dont you will have to pay 1k-10k per access with/without withrawing...and i dont know someone in gm?told me it wont happen as it took alot of things to do....and poof soon after US generated and UK dying the system is out..will see next what's going to update more instead of fixing our server..my suggestion last time was er family wars too like fighting over a flag or stuff that's why recently i talk about fam logo... XD i hope they implemented it but with our current situation wont help at all i guess..btw i also do suggest like putting a password to bank account incase if your account hacked the hacker is no way to know your password..but really the interest they put it ?too op...