Nostale Advent Raffle

• New

darkness-metal wrote:

yea but really do u need to have 20 players in forum from UK for the raffle? as people don't need to access forum for this advent calendar.
      even tho why not 10 UK/10 US
      On a serious note most likely it's because they don't want users who have accounts in both servers to abuse it and win 2 times. From what I understood forum accounts are not needed for this advent or raffle so it would easily be abused.

Depends on what the prize is though.
    • New

Morgoth wrote:

darkness-metal wrote:

yea but really do u need to have 20 players in forum from UK for the raffle? as people don't need to access forum for this advent calendar.
      On a serious note most likely it's because they don't want users who have accounts in both servers to abuse it and win 2 times. From what I understood forum accounts are not needed for this advent or raffle so it would easily be abused.
      The only reason why I don't see a point to enforce it for such a reason, is because similarly a player can have accounts here as well as in polish server, German server etc and participate in all their forum events as well. If items were tradable between servers (actually tradable, so the items themselves switch servers) then you'd definitely have to have things in place to prevent people abusing it but that isn't the case here. As is, it only makes it very unlikely that either server will have 20 prize winners adding items to their economy.

I don't really care either way myself, I just don't quite understand the reasoning.

Maybe they just want the servers to feel like a single community? And you know, share?
    • New

Morgoth wrote:

darkness-metal wrote:

still there droptab in the answer page as you pick which server UK or US so only can pick one and same for email as well only one email to one account. this would stop people using 2 account for advent raffle

Want a Siggy? Private message me Must provide a screenshot
    • New

Well it's not like there's tons of participants therefore I think that it's not that impossible to win - and in general I think that another version of it compared to the last 2 or 3 years (?) isn't too bad either.

When you're sad and no one knows it,
      I'll send you Black Roses...
    • New

Anyway I guess it is RNG, but, 2 years ago, there was a raffle on the forum for nosdollar coupons, people often won 2 times, due to RNG, while others didnt .
      I don't rly care about winning anymore anyway. Most items listed, I either already have or do not feel the urge to obtain it.

Btw a bit offtopic, but: you should mention if the raffled item is limited or not.