challenge of the week suggest and question

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• challenge of the week suggest and question

hey for challange of the week i know it only update 2x a day?but so far i've done few ts that are going to expire and since yesterday my score havent move one bit...
      and my suggestion is please make a more consideration/reasonable challange for uk players...?i know not alot will do the challange but some still wanted to do it..visiting 200 minilands?wait do we even have enough player/day that will put up their sign board?just updating current player on ch 1 uk at this time...i mean if possible make different quest too from us?we are not us player...just suggesting..i know if we alll uk get together we can do it...but some have different timezone so we may miss it like the rainbow crystal challange...
      Files
    • Other then cheating like Ruff said,i don't see any other way sadly.
      The playerbase in UK is slightly below 100,some are alts,most don't care about about these challenges and won't bother to put a singspot or friend you so you can visit their mini.
      Visiiting 15 minis per day should be enough,but if you don't have 100 points by now the only option remains the alt abuse.
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• ya sadly my fl currently 0-5 ppl on per day i guess?XD what about the point update any news?**UPDATE I THINK IT WORKS NOW**
      btw not all can alt with they com or laptop...im looking at other players prespective as well...
      that's why i suggest it's better for the team to think of challange that are manageable for our population?the pic above taken when im at morning/when the forum started...just stating tz difference XD..so it may not confuse you guys

The post was edited 2 times, last by invisibleman ().

• Galaco wrote:

The max number of coupon distributed by the weekly challenge = 2*6*3 = 36,
      1st week = Raid/Harvesting points.
      2nd week = Crafting/Rainbow battle points.
      3rd week = Time-Space/Pet points.
      4th week = SP points/Miniland points.
      5th week(this one) = ??
      6th week = ??
      The website clearly stated 6 weeks.This is the reason why i never bothered with the Rainbow battle challenge,because i knew there were more challenge to come.
      So where is the 5th week challenges ? or we got tricked....
    • 18 oct-22 nov are 5 weeks not 6,contrary on what the site said,but whatever i guess.
      Let's just say that it was a misunderstanding and whoever wrote that post forgot to say that its only 8 tasks that appear on the first 4 weeks.
      Sigh,Rip my vampie.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pinkamena ().

• that's all for the event?! oh boy...is it even fair for uk players with current situation?...i also thought as pinkamena -.- dont bother to send me the reward i get so far.. i dont need all of em except vampie...and it's untrable pls disqualified me
      and from my point of view those rewards is like more benefitted for the US players than UK...like 20 woas and stuff in UK ppl can easily hunt them...useful items :boa,partnerknaspack,fairy booster,stone,vampie(rare pet collectors) and lump of gold(not really though easily earned 1m per 3 hrs)
      it's pretty confusing they only stated start date and not the end date...i feel they just copy and paste up those thread and change the date and few rewards...as you see in seasonal events...they took up past events thread instead of making new one and pasted it...i've detected few things in last christmas and this summer(pirate) event for eg:they have new things on the game but in the main page doesnt state new things but they stated it on thread/maintenance thread

The post was edited 3 times, last by invisibleman ().

• invisibleman wrote:

that's all for the event?! oh boy...is it even fair for uk players with current situation?...i also thought as pinkamena -.- dont bother to send me the reward i get so far.. i dont need all of em except vampie...and it's untrable pls disqualified me
      and from my point of view those rewards is like more benefitted for the US players than UK...like 20 woas and stuff in UK ppl can easily hunt them...useful items :boa,partnerknaspack,fairy booster,stone,vampie(rare pet collectors) and lump of gold(not really though easily earned 1m per 3 hrs)
      it's pretty confusing they only stated start date and not the end date...i feel they just copy and paste up those thread and change the date and few rewards...as you see in seasonal events...they took up past events thread instead of making new one and pasted it...i've detected few things in last christmas and this summer(pirate) event for eg:they have new things on the game but in the main page doesnt state new things but they stated it on thread/maintenance thread
      What bothered me was how misleading the event was announced,because if we go by that page logic,we should had 6 challenges with each lasting 2 weeks in total,except for the last one,it didn't even specify which was the maximum number of coupons you can get,because by that logic the maximum should had been 36 and not 24,i wasnt the only one who thought about that as what Galaco said.
      But yeah,it can be some fishy bussnies beetwen so they make sure not everyone will get a vampie.
      At the end of the day our work was in vain,all the gold wasted to do them for nothing.