New Minigames

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New Minigames

After finally implementing the New Minigames iin Nostale,many questions are rising up too :
      1. What are acorns for ? Where you can trade them and for what ? Whats with the bronze/silver/gold acrons ?
      2. Whats the poitnt of the Farm sheep minigame ? You must kill wolves ? How you can see them ?
      3. About Bushi King minigame,sometimes beads of pets are dropping,by picking them your Bushi King summons them or ?
      4. Is there a way to win Dodge Meteor raid ? or everyone dies in the end and the sole purpose is just to collect as many acorns as possibile ?
      5. What are the timers for these minigames ? They pop randomly or ?
      6. Why only Dodge Meteor minigame pops acorns ?
      7. Whats the point of the minigame seals ?
      These are all the questions i can think about for now,any help would be appreciated.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
    • About the first question i actually only know that you can trade acorns in Tart Hapendam, go in Port Alveus then talk to the giant penguin to go there (50k fee if irc). Maybe someone will be so kind to tell us more.
      Second: If you end the sheep raid in the first ten positions you get a chest which contains mostly snacks or acorns. First and second positions grant more chests. Wolves are simply other players covered by sheeps, there are no true wolves. If you kill a player you've killed a wolf and you'll earn more points.
      Third: If you pick a bead you'll summon a minion in your line, thus meaning one more minion to kill for enemies. Obviously the bead doesn't remain your inventory.
      Fourth: Actually i never survived more than 3 waves due to latency so...
      Fifth: Raids start the countdown once a player uses a seal, due to number limitation of raids it's quite hard to choose a raid by your own.
      Sixth: maybe because programmers decided so? xD
      Seventh: ^
    • Here the reward you can get from trading gold acorn. (one gold = one box)
      ---Bushi Stolen Goods Box:
      Gold acorn x1
      Silver acorn x1
      Blue acorn x1
      Acorn x1~5
      Legendary medal of honor x1
      Mysterious medal of honor x1
      Ancient medal of honor x1
      Excellent medal of honor x1
      High quality medal of honor x1
      Good medal of honor x1
      Useful medal of honor x1
      Medal of honor x1
      Aegir x1
      Freya x1
      Barni x1
      Partner skill ticket (Single) x1
      ---Old Viking Box
      Horn of Fafnir x1
      Fafnir horn parchment x1
      Ragnar x1
      Frigg x1
      Erdimien x1
      Viking costume (permanent) x1
      Viking helmet (permanent) x1
      Blue precious stone x1~3 (of Berios raid)
      Green precious stone x1~3 (of Berios raid)
      Yellow precious stone x1~3 (of Berios raid)
      Giant recovery potions x55 (1500 HP / 1500 MP)
      Lv.9 Cellon x1
      Blessing of Ancelloan x1
      ---Old Goth Box
      Hat of Jennifer x1 (New hat)
      Jennifer x1 (New partner)
      Nutcracker Shako (permanent) x1
      Nutcracker Uniform (permanent) x1
      Offensive potion x1~10
      Defensive potion x1~10
      Energy potion x1~10
      EXP potion x1~10
      Giant recovery potion x55
      Lv.9 Cellon x1
      Blessing of Ancelloan x1

7. point of this is to get costume and hat ;s

Jennifer hat
      -Reduce bad effect of level 4 by 10%
      -Increase pvp damage by 10%
      제니퍼의 깃털 모자 (1).jpg
      Horn of Fafnir x1
      -Reduce bad effect of level 4 by 20%
      wing.jpg

Want a Siggy? Private message me Must provide a screenshot

The post was edited 1 time, last by darkness-metal ().

• Nutsy91 wrote:

Second: If you end the sheep raid in the first ten positions you get a chest which contains mostly snacks or acorns. First and second positions grant more chests. Wolves are simply other players covered by sheeps, there are no true wolves. If you kill a player you've killed a wolf and you'll earn more points.
      I never knew that there are also normal sheeps,i thought there are only player sheeps,but it makes sense now,how you can know which is which since both sheeps runs alot(aside from using emotes) or maybe you can't know and it's all about luck ? Idm either way.

Also Darkness,about gold acron,how you get that ? 8o
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
    • just watch the movement of the sheep lol so you can spot it if it wolf ;s otherwise it just luck

You can exchange acorns from here in Tart Hapendam
      s.jpg
      for gold acorns u need to exchange 2 silvers acorns so if you was to spamming raid then you need at least 300 normal acorns to make one gold.

• Forgot to include raid box reward
      ***Bushtail raid:
      Rewards of the box :
      Gold acorn x1
      Silver acorn x1
      Blue acorn x1
      Acorn x1~10
      Samurai bushi x1
      Taurus bushi x1
      Gladiator bushi x1
      Santa bushi x1
      Rodolph bushi x1
      Exterminator bushi x1
      Sick bushi x1
      Brown Bushi x1
      Cute Rabbit x1
      Aquamarine bushtail costume x1

***Sheep raid:
      Gold acorn x1
      Silver acorn x1
      Blue acorn x1
      Acorn x1~16
      Mask parchment of act 5.2 x1
      Seed of power x99
      Wool x55
      Top quality leather x10
      Lamb brochette x50~99

• Pinkamena wrote:

Nutsy91 wrote:

I never knew that there are also normal sheeps,i thought there are only player sheeps,but it makes sense now,how you can know which is which since both sheeps runs alot(aside from using emotes) or maybe you can't know and it's all about luck ? Idm either way.
      Personally, i put the screen zoom to the minimum and i try to find spots with dead sheeps, if i find one of them i usually try to focus my attention on the sheeps in the near. Some players, especially new ones are not careful enough to move in a "pseudo-random" manner like true sheeps to stay covered, so it's very easy to spot them. In my opinion the most important part of this raid is the start, there are few sheeps so if you manage to kill a good amount of players it's quite easy to mantain the advantage in the later parts full of true sheeps.
      Btw, when you kill a player you can hear the sound of death of a character, on the contrary when you kill a true sheep you hear the normal cry of sheeps.
      Hope it helps! :D