Challenge of the week #3

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Challenge of the week #3

Greetings adventurers!

Because of recent questions I would like to point out some things about the 2 new challenges:

1. The Pet-training:
      Every level-up of either attack or defense counts as a point. If your pet goes in defence from 0 -> 1 -> 0 -> 1 you got 2 quets-points.

2. The TS
      Every TS counts only once. You can't spam one TS for example 80 times.
      But: TS does not only mean the mainquest-TS, it includes the SP-TS and every level or Party/Individual/etc-TS - once.

I hope this clears it up a bit :)

sexier than Bittersweet
      piss me off and I’ll make the Death Star explosion look like a fire cracker

• Are the time spaces repetetive ?
      I mean if i do ts 1 today i get 1 ts point and if i do tommorow ts 1 will i still get 1 ts point ?
      Or its just 1 ts point per ts permanent.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
      ~Running through my head~
    • 1. The event is to celebrate Nostale's 10th anniversary, so it was meant to be for players that play this game a bit longer
      2. The challenges are all manageable - even for new servers + there was an exp-event

A lot of timespaces in act 2 exist twice + SP 1 + Pajama + Jajamaru + TS-Stones, you don't need to be that high-leveled.

sexier than Bittersweet
      piss me off and I’ll make the Death Star explosion look like a fire cracker

• Frostwolf wrote:

1. The event is to celebrate Nostale's 10th anniversary, so it was meant to be for players that play this game a bit longer
      2. The challenges are all manageable - even for new servers + there was an exp-event

A lot of timespaces in act 2 exist twice + SP 1 + Pajama + Jajamaru + TS-Stones, you don't need to be that high-leveled.
      So, to be clear, it would include things like PTS and GTS and STS?

In that case doing 70 isn't too hard at all. Grab yourself a chicken raid seal. Another SP1. Maybe pajama if you are willing to gather the materials. A namaju raid seal if you are strong enough. Several PTS and GTS using different leveled openers. It does seem like a 40+ challenge at least though. Maybe more, but not sure as SP1 will be what, 4 TS by itself? I know 50+ can do it, and it'd be downright easy for 60+. 30- though, doesn't seem possible to get gold... (Not that it takes long to level past that either)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ruff ().