UK&US Merge

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • TheHealersGod wrote:

    how dose merge help you personally tay17?

    Legendary17 wrote:

    i never said it helped me personally,
    i personally sunk 40bil gold into UK economy
    it seems you did not understand the question: i mean to say how merge would help you or what change will effect for you as person. i am just talking to you alone at this question.
    another thing: why did you log in to UK and start send speakers about those thread?are you trying to flame the topic to your side?
    do what ever you want but you have to know it dose not matter if you are legend or not, at end you are same like everyone human with hair,nose,ears,leg,etc etc nothing make you special, not even the 40bil money in game you got.
    stop flaming the topic inside the game, you are letting things to go worst.
  • i think its clear dealing with players of US server is leading no where, you complain but i hear your arguements/excuses out but if i give an opinion its suddenly wrong, and yes i sunk 40bil gold into stuff ingame, and currently doing same on US server so enjoy that 1,you all keep saying about wanting be competitive, where 1 problem ppl complained about on uk before us server was made is, lack of high lvs on ch1, lack of high lvs in ic( you dont want us to loot), lack of high lvs joining lv20-80 raids, lack of high lvs buying items set at stupid prices and which we do not need,, you complain about cheaters on US server and how you got fed up with them on UK, guess where UK cheaters all whent when US opened, you complained but i speakered ingame, and try tell me not to? you are who exactly
  • Way too much beef, unvalid argues *from US part* , this argues are so disgusting, im allready bored to even read them anymore, this fight is so disgusting just cuz US players give weak and unvalid argues, same all the time , but allways wrong, Ok guys , just stop it , it going not the way it had to go,The point stays like this , UK has to merge with US no matter what, and if u say that the merge will just make UK last abit longer alive , it might be a real fact , but u dont know that whole servers will last long same period of time, u know what u guys saying, u just like the nosmall updates , but u dont like an "Game Updated" thats like one of the game updates that all games needs, tho the US server didnt had to be even created, cuz most of the times, when an game needs a new server is cuz there are too many players on olther server aka first/2nd/etc server , so yes , it was just a market move by GAMEFORGE to make moneys outta US server players , nothing else just look at it better , US server wont last long too much tho , from FULL/Jammed servers thats 2k-1k online players , to Normal servers around 1k-500, get used to it ,If u will see asap the server going Recommanded , u will be shocked , the game wont survive anymore if u dont make these "UK old ,greedy,selfish,mad,sad,etc.." to come back, people wanna get back by this way , this is another GameForge move , if the merge will happen , no1 will quit neither UK neither US, people will come back , and this do get some big Nos$ sells tho, so stop being so frustrated , stop useing bad words just like u did @Jekyll like "kys" and olther, If u wish that you are not as good as u think u are , no1 wish no1s bad, this will be a good move for all the sides, GF,UK,US, there is no loss , just wins, watch all the situation , not just infront like a horse, cya.
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

    Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

    "People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • Not sure where you guys got the idea that UK will merge with US because nobody said this. It's equally possible it will not be merged with US same as it might be merged with US.
    The "assume" game isn't really always working.
    From what Lady Sky said is that they are simply working on server merges, there was no mention of "UK will merge with US" by any of us. Basically if UK merges with Mars then all of your 'disagreements' here will be pointless. (And yes I am saying Mars cause if I dare to say another existing server as an example everyone will be like "OMG MORGOTH SAID UK WILL MERGE WITH X SERVER")
  • Don't worry @Morgoth I'll say it. UK server will be merged with a European private server named Mars.

    Personally i don't completely get the supposed need for a merge, yeah there aren't a lot of active (and different) players but that's been the case for a long time. We still have the same invite our friends option open to us. Attracting new players has always been the hardest part, usually we attract old players who quit before instead.

    If the server was truly on the brink of death though it'd actually be a great spot for new players to join and treat it as a new server(because it is so empty). That really isn't how things are though.... I feel like some of our players expect too much to happen from a merge.

    A merge is useful for grouping remaining active players together so they can do group content without having to start over on a more populated server. It also helps the company cut down on costs(because there are less inactive servers to keep running).

    It will not magically make the ingame community bustling with fresh life and enthusiasm for group content with strangers. It also won't cut down on nos$ rates(merging a bunch of old servers with large gold stockpiles doesn't reduce prices, it is more likely to stay at the same rates if not going up)
  • Jeez, Candy ..really? invalid points., what about power difference, eco difference, what about fact, that it would mean how most us'ers just wasted 7 months in us, i mean my uk account is still way better than us one.
    what's nos$ in uk, 1:150 or 200? well it's 1.28 in us atm, soo yea it would ruin eco af. i could explain how, but you probably woudn't understand.

    Also think why all US'ers aka Ex-Uk'ers left UK server for good.
    <This signature does not promote TheRealDeepStriker or his youtube channel >
  • @Morgoth ikr that's what im trying to say and the US players like fired me off by assuming we wanted to merge with them..XD

    btw not all UK'ers haha if all Uk'ers that means there will be not 1 person online in UK server by now..

    @Ruff how you knew that?i thought nostale doesn't support any private server?i know there's some existing private server here and there...
  • Kacchan wrote:

    Jeez, Candy ..really? invalid points., what about power difference, eco difference, what about fact, that it would mean how most us'ers just wasted 7 months in us, i mean my uk account is still way better than us one.
    what's nos$ in uk, 1:150 or 200? well it's 1.28 in us atm, soo yea it would ruin eco af. i could explain how, but you probably woudn't understand.

    Also think why all US'ers aka Ex-Uk'ers left UK server for good.
    I don't need no1s explains , because all are wrong , the nos$ rate would of move to the mallers from US , smh man, can u get , it , and what if we have the gold , or more gold then most of u all , maybe some of ur players has more than i did into my 8 years of playing , like u guys as i said wrong facts , no reason of complaning , you guys say it like , if even any1 from ur server would of buy all the nos$ at that rate would be an lose to any of u , either some1 buys the all nos$ into that bazar/nosmallers who did nosmalled that day/ doesn't mean the server will lose anything , if u think it at cold , i'm right ,And @Morgoth i said that , cuz merges are between Communities , and this means only way of merge for us as community is US , and if we would of merge with some1 else , we would of been into first wave of merges, its more than obv that going to happen, now or later u will say i'm right , but for now , I'm not 100% sure , im just hopeing and wondering about what been posted all this time , there is nothing sure said by any of u =)
    It's me the "greedy" UK fighter

    Hi.I'm UrCandy<3 or Stefan , nice to meet you !

    "People will pay for their behavior at the right time" ^^
    Haters gonna hate =)
  • NarutoDreams wrote:

    if we would of merge with some1 else , we would of been into first wave of merges
    Any reason for that? I see none.

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    if u think it at cold , i'm right

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    now or later u will say i'm right

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    I don't need no1s explains , because all are wrong

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    I'm not 100% sure <...> there is nothing sure said by any of u

    NarutoDreams wrote:

    this fight is so disgusting just cuz US players give weak and unvalid argues, same all the time , but allways wrong
    This is starting to sound like flat-eartheners vs globe-eartheners. It's extremely difficult to read this messed up post about how everyone is wrong except for you and BrickWall17. If you want others to understand what you are trying to say then don't make it incomprehensible with pointless comas in the middle. If you don't know proper English please write it in your language using google translator or learn some rules!

    gl dictionary.cambridge.org/gramm…and-expressions/either-or
    Also, you seem to have problems with this: grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/conditional2.htm

    Now, you can say that I'm nitpicking, but I'm sure it's easier to understand each other when sentences are othographically correct (at least close to be correct).
    By all means, I just want to understand your point, because almost in every post you tell everyone that THEIR OPINION IS WRONG AND YOUR IS CORRECT.
    For you, there is no place for a debate because you cannot understand opponent's reasoning and stubbornly stand your ground.
  • Morgoth wrote:

    Not sure where you guys got the idea that UK will merge with US because nobody said this. It's equally possible it will not be merged with US same as it might be merged with US.
    The "assume" game isn't really always working.
    From what Lady Sky said is that they are simply working on server merges, there was no mention of "UK will merge with US" by any of us. Basically if UK merges with Mars then all of your 'disagreements' here will be pointless. (And yes I am saying Mars cause if I dare to say another existing server as an example everyone will be like "OMG MORGOTH SAID UK WILL MERGE WITH X SERVER")
    basically what Morgoth said and since it seems everyone is just going at each other for no reason at this point in time I am closing this thread and will be closing any thread talking about a merge till we have more information.