Xenok5's Intro!

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xenok5's Intro!

Hello! My name is Xenok5! (I don't want to say my real name xD), i'm an Archer lvl 34 in the US server, and i love it, idk why! I played NosTale for 5 years, and i still love it xD, i'm a good player, (but there's people that hate me...) i'm just a good guy with people who get along with me or don't do anything wrong to me, i'm just a newbie player in this server... I played in UK-US-ES-DE... I had started a new server here, and I said I would prove it, so here I am xD, my in-game name is: Xenok5 , if you want to ask me something just whisper me in-game or in forum!

Regards! - Xenok5 \ (•◡•) /
    • Xenok5 wrote:

Hello! My name is Xenok5! (I don't want to say my real name xD), i'm an Archer lvl 34 in the US server, and i love it, idk why! I played NosTale for 5 years, and i still love it xD, i'm a good player, (but there's people that hate me...) i'm just a good guy with people who get along with me or don't do anything wrong to me, i'm just a newbie player in this server... I played in UK-US-ES-DE... I had started a new server here, and I said I would prove it, so here I am xD, my in-game name is: Xenok5 , if you want to ask me something just whisper me in-game or in forum!

Ehh,you shouldn't really care,despise our best efforts we always end up making someone hate us.
      So ignoring them is the best solution if they don't wanna make peace.
      I wish you good luck and welcome to our new server'(s).

Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • Pinkamena wrote:

Xenok5 wrote:

Ehh,you shouldn't really care,despise our best efforts we always end up making someone hate us.So ignoring them is the best solution if they don't wanna make peace.
      I wish you good luck and welcome to our new server'(s).
      Thank you!!!! :3