New Innovative Suggestion for the Weekly Challenge

• New Innovative Suggestion for the Weekly Challenge

For all the new players in our game, i want to let you know that back in Nostale UK,whenever we had a "Weekly Challenge" like event it will finish quite hard,the duration to receive our prized was tremenduos,exceeding 1 month.
      So i suggest this :
      After each Weekly Challenge ends,all the players will receive their coupons,after the whole event ends,the Staff will create a special Vendor in Nosville that will sell the package with prizes,and we will have to buy them with coupons.
      For example :
      Stylist Package - Cost : 2 coupons,Contains ( 3xSuper Hair Gel).
      Colorfull Package - Cost : 4 coupons,Contains ( 3xSuper Hair Gel,3xSuper Hair Wax).
      Blessed Package - Cost : 6 coupons,Contains ( 3xSuper Hair Gel,3xSuper Hair Wax,20xCylloan Spring water).
      Divine Package - Cost : 8 coupons,Contains ( 3xSuper Hair Gel,3xSuper Hair Wax,20xCylloan Spring water,20xAngel's Feather).
      Moon Package - Cost : 10 coupons,Contains ( 3xSuper Hair Gel,3xSuper Hair Wax,20xCylloan Spring water,20xAngel's Feather,20xFull Moon Crystal).
      Fairy Gift Package - Cost : 12 coupons,Contains ( 3xSuper Hair Gel,3xSuper Hair Wax,20xCylloan Spring water,20xAngel's Feather,20xFull Moon Crystal,3xFairy Booster).
      Heavenly Package - Cost : 14 coupons,Contains ( 3xSuper Hair Gel,3xSuper Hair Wax,20xCylloan Spring water,20xAngel's Feather,20xFull Moon Crystal,3xFairy Booster,3xAncelloan Blessing).
      Adventurous Life Package - Cost : 16 coupons,Contains ( Heavenly Package items + 3xAdventure Knapsack).
      Luminous Package - Cost : 18 coupons,Contains (Adventurous Life Package items + 5xSmall Topaz of Completion).
      Shadowy Package - Cost : 20 coupons,Contains (Luminous Package + 5xSmall Obsidian of Completion).
      Watery Package - Cost : 21 coupons,Contains (Shadowt Package items + 5xSmall Saphires of Completion).
      Fiery Package - Cost : 22 coupons,Contains (Watery Package + 5xSmall Ruby of Completion).
      Bat Package - Cost : 23 coupons,Contains (Fiery Package + Weak Fire Vampie).
      Golden Package - Cost : 24 coupons,Contains (Bat Package + Giant Lump of Gold).
      The Vendor may stay in Nosvillle for a month,to make sure everyone got their prize,for fair purposes the coupons won't be tradeable and neither be able to store in the warehouse.
      This is a Win-Win situation,Why ?
      The Staff won't have so much work to do and we will get the prizes faster !
      Do you like this ideea ?
      Say what you feel,it's not being rude.It's being real.
    • This might allow people to buy 12 hairstyle packages instead of the gold package...
      I would rather suggest that you can trade all your coupons (they can't be stored in the warehouse and not traded, so you should carry them all at all times) at an NPC for the package they are worth, which of course contains the smaller packages as you described.
      So no buying but rather exchanging, like you do it for example with the 10 year event right now.

Then, the question is if this is really faster... If it takes a few weeks to distribute the prizes, who tells you that it won't also take a few weeks to distribute the tickets? :)
      The idea would only have any benefit if the tickets could get delivered fast...
    • Good points,However i believe distributing 6 coupons every week is easier because when the event ends the Staff may skip checking on every single challenge that the player had done so far.6 isnt the same as 14 is doubled less,its more work on the long run but an easier one too.As for buying multiple packages,i fail to see how is that a problem,if a player has a weird fetish to buy tons of hairstyle gels then let them do it(they throw theor chance on getting something way better),its a crisis with these stuff anyway because many player argued that they want more hair customization.
      In the end no player can have more then 24 coupons once the event ends,and since the packages that contains valuable stuff starts with 10+ coupons,they can't buy more then 2 and therefore it can't be considered abuse.
      Let's be honest though,players will buy the most valuable package they can afford in the end.
    • I do not really get the point.
      The max number of coupon distributed by the weekly challenge = 2*6*3 = 36,
      you could get 24 + 12th in the best possible scenario, but why would you go for 12 + 12 + 12? or any combination of numbers that makes 36?
      Those items can also be obtained through daily rewards....

Also... In previous events it was 24th reward + all other rewards too, not: 15th reward+9th reward = 24th reward
    • Ok look,to clear any misunderstanding,When i sayd 6 is less then 14,by 14 i meant number of packages no Coupons.
      Though,ummm,how this last 6 weeks if the biggest prize is only 24 coupons ? Why are 36 available ?
      I thought it was a challenge.
    • You made your point less clear with the 1st sentence lol...
      Also: Two objections on the second part:
      Firstly, People do not have 24/7 the time to play nostale. I think gameforge does understand that.
      I only collected 20 raid points till now cuz I'm kinda busy with school. I am just doing SP raid (not even occasionally)
      I am not even gonna bother farming to be honest ,because then I need to look at my screen every second....
      Secondly, yes, in my opinion it is a challenge for lower levels. Let's say for now that I'm level 30 in US server and I want to get golden price for 1st challenge. It would take me 100x cuby/ 100x chicken to gain 100 points.
    • Delivering 6 coupons after each weekly challenge end to the playerbase is easier then delivering all the 14 rewards after the whole "Weekly Challenge" ends.
      Thats what i meant.
      Besides being able to buy the same package more times isn't a problem tbh,all the valuable items are untradeable anyway so why not ?