Caligor on US server

• Caligor on US server

Hello we dont want sp7 on us server or? :) We try kill caligor at 17:00 and we want pvp? :) Because one stupid player start kill other side? :) We can make cooperation for win only kill stupid kid who want pvp and go kill caligor
    • err since i guess you are new let me share our experience first of all pvping allowed the player get points as well and Kill or death will increase...so some player prioritize that rather than killing cali and allowed others to get free kill...im not pvper type too XD but they killed me i killed them though i cant XD so i black out them and let cali do the job for me alt s
      when the first time caligor released i think there's a bunch of thread telling to have peace...but nothing will happen...as it goes on you will get used to it...

and in UK it is so slow to kill cali now :( took us almost 50 mins so be grateful if you guys done it below that
    • You should discuss that among families. Find the big players in Glaceron, contact their representatives and come to an agreement. If you have enough people, you can simply get rid of the annoying noobs. The forum might not be the right place for it, as there aren't that many people actively reading and writing here...
    • All you need to do is try to organize it, people have tried it before in UK and all the times it was successful.
      Get big families to agree on it and influence the rest of them. Keep in mind there will always be the person that will jump on you as long as you all stick to the plan and you have some "protectors" to handle the person it will be ok.
    • Morgoth wrote:

All you need to do is try to organize it, people have tried it before in UK and all the times it was successful.
      Get big families to agree on it and influence the rest of them. Keep in mind there will always be the person that will jump on you as long as you all stick to the plan and you have some "protectors" to handle the person it will be ok.
      That could possibly work but bigger families on UK only influenced Caligors as they are a requirement to do the 6.2 raids, at this point im sure there isn't any champions or users strong enough on US server to do the 6.2 raid or have a massive influence from players as they aren't well-known by the rest of the community either. So it may still take time before your Caligors are stable but I still suggest attending and fighting the boss. On another note, Caligor is quite a strong raid boss so it would require a decent amount of 90+ players to defeat, so once players get stronger then it is likely to see more Caligors win but the PvP will also increase...The way we kept a decent amount of players from fighting in Caligors is by exiling users who are caught from raids, but that will only work if the players exiling are one of the only options for those raids, such as Erenia in UK, we only have about 3-4 solid teams doing these raids while raids while others either take absurd amounts of time, don't get full or fail all together.