Uk die

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• UK server is 10 years old man, some games only stay for business for 1 to 3 years. You guys should be proud! but please your old server is like boat that is sinking please don't drag us(US server) down as your lifeline to stay afloat as we US server wont lend a hand to kill ourselves specially new US players who are in good position. What I mean by good position is by stable ping, economy, nos$ rates, items and new friends/adventures.
  • Kacchan wrote:

it would ruin US.
    people are playing it cuz it's fresh start and you can finally do something in raids/pve/pvp.
    plus people would find loops, you could just give that money to alts . and a lot people sold they UK stuff for US nd, so it would kill mood for a lot of players.
    new server should stay separated from UK.
    stfu dude it wont ruin and shet u just wanna became wat u couldnt reach on UK , all u guys gonna do is the same, even on US there will be only a max top 3 who will be pro the rest of 5k+ players will just be as weak as the people left UK ,same weaklings nothing changed just way poor

tiny wrote:

And Ive spent 10 years and hell of alot more money then you've put in into UK. So then it would be fair . I want 10 years and all my money back. Now read that sounds silly right. Pull your head from your arse . Cheers !
    Agreed.

Kazuja wrote:

AHHAHAHAAHAHAH user :D ohh please :D funniest is you can't do much with your 500$ coz u r just nub :) and you will stay noob for years coz of it
    Have fun
    LOOOL kazuja stop rekt them , they just newbies all the know is nosmall and dont know how this game works , they too much , while there will be just a top of 3 players that will rekt every1 else.. i dont get why they worry so bad about merge while when i log on thier arena no1 is in there so... why so much panic no1 will touch u if u just doing pve and grow up by pve , just do ur raids, we all big lvs will just help u , at shells at raids and etc. easy.

Kacchan wrote:

look again. first 20 seconds. you can see "kroatia" and "kronocs" clearly UK server.
    dude , frist of all , are u being stupid? Do u even know how familymember is called in UK? Name of the fam(Member) that server is out of the UK clearly , just stop argue with us , i have lost around 8 years on this game so far , while wat u did was just play 1 month , u can play ur game w/ us too , as i said im willing to help any newbie over UK and if there will be a merge , im still up for this dw , we wont hurt any of u , but as i said u dont even arena , when i entered in ur arena while it was Jammed no1 was there , wat u guys getting scared about , and all this replies are for all of u trying argue w/ us , ASLONG u being friendly , and things no1 will even care about wat u doing , just grow up on nos do lv pve bla bla bla no1 can hurt u in pve , just be real stop do fake reasons for a merge will happend in next months , and again THERE IS NO REASON THERE CANT BE A MERGE BETWEEN THIS 2 SERVERS, Oh and who else did transfer GOLD from UK to US is their risk when there will be a merge , Cya ^^ <3

user040820 wrote:

UK server is 10 years old man, some games only stay for business for 1 to 3 years. You guys should be proud! but please your old server is like boat that is sinking please don't drag us(US server) down as your lifeline to stay afloat as we US server wont lend a hand to kill ourselves specially new US players who are in good position. What I mean by good position is by stable ping, economy, nos$ rates, items and new friends/adventures.
    Edit 1 : Such a stupid reason , dude lets be real ,we would not ruin anything , as i said , if you wanna create fake reasons just to not help UK , and wait wat "be proud i played this for 10 years"? dude maybe im willing to play it even more , why u couldnt not just be "kind" and stop put ur foot in this , NO1 WILL HURT ANY1 , just BE DAMN REAL DUDES nothing bad going to happend to US players and new players as u say , alt o
  • I don't really like the idea of introducing all the great shells UK has saved up into US environment. That is one of the biggest parts of it starting over, no one (had) shells yet.

I also don't like the idea of UK players 'helping' US win raids. That is just instant winning, let them relearn actually playing the raids instead of having lv90+ just win it all.

A server merge so soon after creating the new server is just a bad idea. Merges are more for taking 2 old servers that are low in activity and combining them so there are more active players. It is not for taking a low activity server and merging with a high activity server. Give US server time to develop first at least.(like years, not weeks)
  • Ruff wrote:

I don't really like the idea of introducing all the great shells UK has saved up into US environment. That is one of the biggest parts of it starting over, no one (had) shells yet.

I also don't like the idea of UK players 'helping' US win raids. That is just instant winning, let them relearn actually playing the raids instead of having lv90+ just win it all.

A server merge so soon after creating the new server is just a bad idea. Merges are more for taking 2 old servers that are low in activity and combining them so there are more active players. It is not for taking a low activity server and merging with a high activity server. Give US server time to develop first at least.(like years, not weeks)
    The appearance of good shells will be a big plus for the US server.

Most UK players have gone to the US server so you and so should now have simple raids.
  • Still something once researched knowingly does harm to economies of games . Perfect example of this is MU Global that allowed cross server trading creating influxes of gold into certain servers and high tiered gear to others. Kinda whats happening with UK atm . Bloated economy due to player loss and cross server trading xD But thnx for updating me . I do appreciate the knowledge !
  • Jeeez, such a drag. You can still play your UK server if you want to.
    @NarutoDreams, calm down, will you? like i said, look at first 17 seconds of video. those speakers are from UK server, can't you see it ? jeeez it's like talking to a wall . I get you're in like top1000 in UK after spending 8 years and all that money. gratz. and tbh i don't like your attitude.