Uk die

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I think what need combine UK and US
    to find a way to do it right.
    what about new players?
    Old players can do raids and help :)
    what economy? we can all the old players stay 10-15~kk (no one will ruin the economy (cant resell) )
    *****these are my options*****

Please find a solution to the problem.
    UK have more problems
    ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇ ⬇

1. Online from US all time Normal or jammed, when from UK ALL TIME RECOMMENDED (All channels)
    2. Many people left UK server, stay only 93+ (not all active)
    3. Due to the departure of many people:
    * there is no one to farm
    * lost my stuff in the store
    * Noss$ 200k for 1noss$, when from US ,RU, De not more 60k for 1noss$ (+ no people who can sell noss$)
    * No Raids (no people for raids)
    * Instal combat 40-89 not all time WIN (no people)
    * No Sp cards for buy (have but not all)

You can't split the servers (Problems for UK stay ;( )
    plus people would find loops, you could just give that money to alts . and a lot people sold they UK stuff for US nd, so it would kill mood for a lot of players.
    new server should stay separated from UK.
  • Firstly it was the stupidity of the players to trade UK for US. I do find it funny how the staff now support this . Yet Trading of Items and gold between servers was bannable up until apparently now. lol Secondly it wouldnt hurt US at all . THe server does need time to catch up to where UK is in term of gear cards and lvls . but once that hits a plateau merging would benefit everyone even more so gameforge and steam as additional character slots would have to be added to nosmall . Making another huge cash grab for GF and steam .
  • The developers are to blame.
    Why make 2 servers together?
    Ok, all ppl after combine have 0 gold.
    Who have alts can going IC. Who no have too going ic\farm.
    What prevents people to develop on UK?
    Ye, more top ppl, but why u cant also become the top???
    I'm play 2 years, when I came in UK I had nothing (+ for all time I'm not donate)
    this did not prevent a lot to achieve in the game.
    if ppl think what u can become top? no. in game come other players and will make a lot donate and u stay nub.
    New server it not a chance to start from the beginning!!!!
  • No don't merge! are you kidding me I am from US and I want stable ping. I am also ahead at the moment and like to stay that way I also already spend $500 if we merge what will become of my nos$ when gold in UK is so bloated it is just a number no significant value. if the company will merge, well I would like all my money back.

UK server can die for all I care, but don't touch US server!
  • tiny wrote:

And Ive spent 10 years and hell of alot more money then you've put in into UK. So then it would be fair . I want 10 years and all my money back. Now read that sounds silly right. Pull your head from your arse . Cheers !
    well you should get your money back for the money you spent in 10 years time, from what I read you agree to my saying we should get our money back if company decide to merge! hurray we got supporter from UK! no merge!

Kazuja wrote:

AHHAHAHAAHAHAH user :D ohh please :D funniest is you can't do much with your 500$ coz u r just nub :) and you will stay noob for years coz of it
    Have fun
    ill stay noob if we merge server with my $500 haha so no merge so I stay on top on new server!
  • Don't merge servers just because others have many things on UK , most of us don't play UK anymore , we're on US server and we will not move , to say the truth , many of us don't care anymore about UK , even if I have items that worth around 4billions I will not go back to UK and yep , i was playing UK from 2007 untill 3 weeks ago.
    Why peoples moved to US?
    Let's see:
    1. You have a chance of a fresh start with others.
    2. On server isn't that much gold.
    3. many other reasons.
    4. US has protection against hackers , fine , UK too now , continue to read.

Why peoples don't start on UK?
    Let's see:
    If i remember it was on 07.05.2016 when russian hackers started to drop stacks of gems in nosville and they bugged basar too , yes server was rolled back , but do you think if they rolled it back all gold generated by them was erased? the answer is simple , no , because they used it for themselves before they started to drop stacks of gems.
    All servers 2007->07.05.2016 are already packeted.
    **An administrator can delete next content if needed.**
    An video of what happend in that day on all servers? ok.
  • Chracken wrote:

Don't merge servers just because others have many things on UK , most of us don't play UK anymore , we're on US server and we will not move , to say the truth , many of us don't care anymore about UK , even if I have items that worth around 4billions I will not go back to UK and yep , i was playing UK from 2007 untill 3 weeks ago.
    Why peoples moved to US?
    Let's see:
    3. many other reasons.

Let's see:
    If i remember it was on 07.05.2016 when russian hackers started to drop stacks of gems in nosville and they bugged basar too , yes server was rolled back , but do you think if they rolled it back all gold generated by them was erased? the answer is simple , no , because they used it for themselves before they started to drop stacks of gems.

lmao that's terrible more reason not to merge! gold is so bloated and has no value in UK!
  • I support tiny, said, all right.
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if on new server come a3mad, safouane, izeo or any other top player\donate and you fall from the top faster than was there find.
    to be the top you need a lot of time and patience not only donate.
    + all who play on UK too put a lot of money and time.
    #combineukandus
  • -Gulya- wrote:

I support tiny, said, all right.
    AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if on new server come a3mad, safouane, izeo or any other top player\donate and you fall from the top faster than was there find.
    to be the top you need a lot of time and patience not only donate.
    + all who play on UK too put a lot of money and time.
    #combineukandus
    no merge is it like saying we don't need new iPhone 8 and iPhone X because we still have iPhone 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 with same features. lmao this is new server AKA new iPhone same logic. old server is old and old phone is old. new players don't want any old stuffs. so get your old stuff and don't bring it in US we don't want any of UK stuff hahahahahahaha
  • Chracken wrote:

Don't merge servers just because others have many things on UK , most of us don't play UK anymore , we're on US server and we will not move , to say the truth , many of us don't care anymore about UK , even if I have items that worth around 4billions I will not go back to UK and yep , i was playing UK from 2007 untill 3 weeks ago.
    Why peoples moved to US?
    Let's see:
    3. many other reasons.

Let's see:

I'm from Russia and play on UK 2 years, know all Russian ppl who play on its server AND I know of no one who did it
    + ye its Russian man and its rus language no its not UK server!!! Its DE server.
    And GM give bun all who use cheats. If players again use gm give a lifetime.
    want ask u, talking about UK and USA, why do you talk about Russian people and cheats?
  • -Gulya- wrote:

Chracken wrote:

Why peoples moved to US?
    Let's see:
    3. many other reasons.

Let's see:

I'm from Russia and play on UK 2 years, know all Russian ppl who play on its server AND I know of no one who did it+ ye its Russian man and its rus language no its not UK server!!! Its DE server.
    And GM give bun all who use cheats. If players again use gm give a lifetime.
    want ask u, talking about UK and USA, why do you talk about Russian people and cheats?
    I just wanted to show you why peoples will never go back to UK / DE and others old servers , and that happend on all servers not just on the russian server from video.
    UK is dead , understand it , and will be like that forever.
  • Gosh dont just post random videos dude only first few sec/speaker part is uk the rest happened in russ server!put your youtube on 720 hd and you can see all that dropping happened in other server not uk!
    indeed uk have it as well but the GM took action the day it happened!and some of my friends who helping uk out removed their strong eqp frm bassar as they dont want to help cheaters!but some get their item refunded and of course it disappeared from buyer inventory as well(correct me if im wrong)but as long as i aware everything was dropped,buy,sold on that day have been deleted by gm hands and there's no way player could have them even if they have it they have been banned!so everything gained on that day or sold on that day considered invalid and been resetted!
    dont talk like you knew them us players dont destroy our server more!
    i know kacchan currently you are 1st on rank list?idk popularity or lvl but my friend kept me updated!so that's the reason you guys dont want to merge right?i do understand you...but you guys who just started this game should not even mocked our long hard work and money we have invested alot in!the reason people support going on steam is because most of us thought it will bring to more to uk players!that's why regret wont solve anything now...the server merge wont have to happened now at least if developers can assured/officially announce there will be server merge there wont be anymore argument until we reach that day!
  • invisibleman wrote:

Gosh dont just post random videos dude only first few sec/speaker part is uk the rest happened in russ server!put your youtube on 720 hd and you can see all that dropping happened in other server not uk!
    indeed uk have it as well but the GM took action the day it happened!and some of my friends who helping uk out removed their strong eqp frm bassar as they dont want to help cheaters!but some get their item refunded and of course it disappeared from buyer inventory as well(correct me if im wrong)but as long as i aware everything was dropped,buy,sold on that day have been deleted by gm hands and there's no way player could have them even if they have it they have been banned!so everything gained on that day or sold on that day considered invalid and been resetted!
    dont talk like you knew them us players dont destroy our server more!
    i know kacchan currently you are 1st on rank list?idk popularity or lvl but my friend kept me updated!so that's the reason you guys dont want to merge right?i do understand you...but you guys who just started this game should not even mocked our long hard work and money we have invested alot in!the reason people support going on steam is because most of us thought it will bring to more to uk players!that's why regret wont solve anything now...the server merge wont have to happened now at least if developers can assured/officially announce there will be server merge there wont be anymore argument until we reach that day!
    I understand the hard work you guys put in, we new players don't plan to destroy your achievements that's why just stay in UK and we US players will mind our business. just please stay in UK server we US don't want any merge. you can keep your achievements and hard work, We, the new players are not jealous and definitely not in anyway want your gold or money invested in UK server. keep your hard work with no merge and stay away!

its the developers fault but new things brings new people they probably planned it a long time ago and didn't say anything about only being UK server for steam. people wont be playing if its too old of a server. also I wont be playing if its UK server as I am from US if they merge they will lose a lot of players from US.
  • well ya try created 1 acc in uk just see nosbassar,popularity list etc...and login us server match it up you will see it :) the sellers name you could find some while the rest most probably changed them

at first this new as you can called project is to revive nostale by putting on steam?i mean ya steam you could sell other game item and buy nos$ with what you call steam wallet right(im not sure about more of it)?currently our uk mostly paid by pure cash?(like paying by paypal or such)

leme said this/explain abit when steam realeased new player +uk player play on us serv
    few weeks after that :most uk serv move due to nos rate and stuff+new player
    another 1 week:most uk player move due to inactivity in uk+new player
    well so basically i dont really care anymore at this point no matter how we struggle developers wont take action it's been a month.. it's either make a merge or having uk and us on seperate client(which some of my friend has agreed too) now as you can see in some forum some us dont treat us like veterans?2ndly by this time you should have known about trading gold and stuff from uk to us...how do you feel that if you are in our position?rage,hopeless and stuff can't be described anymore we the uk players not only experience on game itself we also experience on the game closing few times now!
    so i knew you goin to said we dont care about that mind your own server business and stuff...that's why i would like you guys to respect us and see us through this situation instead of commenting anything you cant help...i've suggested server merging by making new server/merge server so uk/us player can choose to play there or not to do so!

*EDIT **i wont reply anymore in this forum as nothing will be done to us anyway gl and enjoy your stay~