Arena of talent

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Arena of talent

Hi everyone I need some help.
      Tonight (near 17 o clock) I tried to make my daily arena of talents on UK server .
      Im level 45 and they were 5 other players lvl 37-37-45-44-37
      We All registered and everyone had "searching for opposing team" buy we have never been able to play 3vs3
      Can someone tell me why ?
    • I don't completely remember how that works, all I can really ask is were there any other people close to your ranges?(48-55 and 27-34) if there were, they were likely getting mixed into your groups which prevented you from fighting each other.

I think 37 can fight with 45, but i haven't done AoT in a long time....
    • i think its 30-39 and 40-49,you couldn't play because it will be unfair to fight an enemy 8 lvls higher then you,i fought against 6 lvls higher and tbh it was kinda stupid,now since US server is full of players remaking the AOT matchmaking system would be quite ideal,like keep it 30-39,40-49,50-59 and so on.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~
      ~Running through my head~
    • Morzan wrote:

So for you , now we can only play against people from our IC. Level ? So for instance when you are between lvl 40 and 49 you can only play against player above lvl 40 and under lvl 50 ?
      I don't really understood why you were trying to say.
      I thought everytime reach a new bracket of levels like 30's,40's and so it became considerably stronger then the previous levels of brackets even if the difference isn't bigger then,let's say 5 levels.
      ~All the things she said ~
      ~All the things she said~